It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Anthony Fauci Must Be Fired (2005 Chloroquine Study) ....updated

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I sometimes wonder just how political Fauci is in all this and how much is he really on the medical side, or even how smart he is in his own field?

He went bureaucratic very early in his career...literally right out of med school/internship. So pretty much his whole career has been a political bureaucrat...Maybe this is why he jumps all over the place as to where the wind of public opinion blows as to what medical advice he gives.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Didn't realize he's a career bureaucrat.

That certainly explains a lot.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: americanbuffalo1

For Trump, it may be more danger to his campaign than keeping him where he is. But the out I see for Trump is to bring in someone new to take charge and demote Fauci to a subordinate position.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
a reply to: americanbuffalo1

For Trump, it may be more danger to his campaign than keeping him where he is. But the out I see for Trump is to bring in someone new to take charge and demote Fauci to a subordinate position.

Even though this thread has been debunked you still think fauci should be punished ?

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT
The case against Dr. Fauci is being constructed by the DOJ and National Intelligence agencies.

Interestingly his boss at the CDC is finally coming clean. Redfield admits that Covid-19 death numbers are likely too high. "Generous" guidelines his CDC defined, have allowed non-Covid deaths to be classified as Covid-19 deaths.

Source: www.cnsnews.com...

Actually, there was quite a bit of information shared during the Redfield and Fauci testimonies last week...with most of it not fitting the HOAX/SCAM talking points you hear on CNN, MSNBC, etc.. 24 hours @ day.

That is why most Americans are unaware that those two spent hours before Congress answering questions, late last week.

The Democrat monopoly on broadcast media needs to be dismantled, or reconfigured. But that's for another thread.

edit on 8/1/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Yes, it did work on an early strain, but it was not proven to work on this sars-cov2 virus. So unless evidence showed it did he could not say for sure it would work. I believe he figured it would work and Told Trump and Trump believed it would.

But it does not work in all cases, it does work sometimes if given early enough and it is cheap. The lies that it does not work at all are all TDS bull crap and Trump has pissed off people all over Europe too. I have never seen so much fake research as I have lately with this Covid crap, it is so politically oriented and so for profit that I am starting to lose all faith in all Medical research now....I hope they mess up and millions of people see that our medical industry is just a money making scam nowadays. Sure, there are good doctors out there, but they have been trained to push expensive alternatives over the years, many that have worse side effects than the disease or condition they were treating..

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Didn't realize he's a career bureaucrat.

That certainly explains a lot.

He is definitely is not one of the "experts" that truly works with the nut and bolts of his career field. As example, he first said that masks would not do much good...the 6 feet is the most important part...now he is suggesting you should wear goggles too along with a mask everywhere. The key here is he would not say protesting is not a high risk, but your job is, church is, 50 feet separation on a beach is, so on and so forth...

Violent protesting that is none stop screaming and spraying spittle everywhere in Portland for 9 weeks he had no comment on as to whether it would spread the virus...lol

One needs to no longer wonder why Trump would seem to jump around too...he had his main expert jumping around every other week.

edit on 1-8-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Even though this thread has been debunked you still think fauci should be punished

He does, as does the OP. I love it how the Mod edit is:

UPDATE
please read

NOTHING about how this intepretation of this study is incorrect, false, debunked. Just UPDATE, because OP needs his ego intact, and his mod buddies are doing that for him.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

It's like the edit that news outlets make and nobody pays any attention to them.

This thread shoukd be in the hoax bin, it's not though and I suspect that's because there's benefit to this site maintaining the HCQ discussion.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 04:11 AM
link   

I suspect that's because there's benefit to this site maintaining the HCQ discussion.

It is called the first amendment and free choice. If someone wants to ignore a potentially life saving treatment that is their call. For some to think they have the right to deny such options to me is called tyranny.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

What are you going on about, it can be discussed in the hoax bin.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Is the VA study where they overdosed the patients in the latter stages of the disease a hoax?

Is the Lancet study that relied on a heap of fabricated data a hoax?

Both of these studies have been used by Fauci to attempt to discredit the effectiveness of HCQ. Is that a hoax?

Why did Fauci fail to support Trump when the topic of HCQ first went public? Is this a hoax?

I do see a case for criminal charges against Fauci as a real possibility. I don't know all the details or where such a thing would lead. When a potential life saving treatment is be suppressed during an immediate public heath emergency, war crimes do come to mind.
edit on 2-8-2020 by kwakakev because: grammer

edit on 2-8-2020 by kwakakev because: grammer

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

You're making # up liar.

Go to the link and read the post by 1947Boomer liar.

Go to page three and read liar.

Here's the post where I admitted the new data made the thread moot:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Edited:
You're a lying sack of crap and you know it.

You just can't stand the fact that I admitted I was wrong before you were able to dunk on the thread. Sorry you missed your opportunity. Seems to me like you're the one that needs that ego stroke.

ATS tends to beat you up on your lying bull# all the time.
edit on 8 2 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

edit on 8 2 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Plenty of studies on HCQ with covid19 Including a graph on what it looks like when used early.

c19study.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

He's playing politics with this not merely acting as a healthcare professional.

No, he's not. Whether political protests happen, or whether shutdowns happen, or whether governments demand people wear masks or not, is not a medical decision, it is a political decision.

Dr. Fauci has scrupulously kept out of the politics. He has consistently communicated that social distancing and masks are an effective strategy to reduce the spread of this virus.

It is obvious to anyone with two brain cells to rub together that protests and political rallies and crowded football games are extremely difficult events to maintain social distancing. Dr. Fauci doesn't have to pronounce a political position on that - that is for you and your Government to figure out.

The only thing that Dr. Fauci has done 'wrong' is not expound the lies that Trump wants him to.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Yup, I’ve even mentioned this before, glad others are becoming aware.

a reply to: projectvxn

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

Please read the updated link on the OP. The original post was debunked via legitimate studies showing that the 05 chloroquine study is irrelevant data to the debate.

The premise of the OP is false.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

As example, he first said that masks would not do much good...the 6 feet is the most important part

He did not. He said that they didn't know enough about the virus/disease yet to know whether masks will do any good.

In the meantime, he said, we don't have enough supplies of masks for everyone and we should save them for medical staff that are dealing with the disease in the trenches because there was (is) just not enough PPE to go around.

THAT is with Dr. Fauci said. The situation changed, we learned more about the virus/disease and we improved the supply of masks.

But there is STILL a shortage of the N95 masks and 'civilians' should pass them by for the lightweight surgical masks and make more available to the medicos. In addition to surgical masks, it is straight forward to make effective masks at home - as effective as the surgical masks only reusable.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: rnaa

He couldn't even admit that protests are a vector.

Fauci admitted to lying about masks.

That dude still needs to be fired, but not for anything I posted originally.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: rnaa

He lied

townhall.com...

Or are you one of those people that think "misled" is different from lying?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join