It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Anthony Fauci Must Be Fired (2005 Chloroquine Study) ....updated

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Moreover, clinical trials have found that treatment with HCQ may be associated with increased risk of adverse reactions.

Yeah, it does when you overdoes the patient 5-10x like in the VA study that helped demonize HCQ.

But to use it responsibly in a pandemic that is shutting down society is forbidden? It is an over the counter medication in many counties, countries that are doing better than others in terms of covid impacts.

I hope they are paying you well. Just remember, you cannot take you money with you.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Americans are not trusted by their government to be able to make decisions about which drugs to take.

We see the same mindset in the covid thing where Sweden trusts its citizens to make intelligent decisions but the US government treats its citizens as mindless children.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Phage, just like the Deep State, is losing this battle. Can't fault him and others not in the know. They're sad victims of Operation Mockingbird.

www.wnd.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Pladuim

Phage has been a smart cookie on these boards for longer than I have, had a few engaging debates with him, he has denied a lot of ignorance over the years. I don't know what is going on.

It is good to be skeptical about a lot of things in this world. The only dumb questions are the ones never asked.

Prehaps in part he has been influenced by the negative media campaigns going on. A lot of people are struggling with it. Coming to terms with the implications of all the lies does leave a big messy problem. It also leaves a lot of doubt and uncertainty with the scale of it and where it all ends.

He usually holds a good official line, so i guess it makes some sense it is going to hurt when that breaks.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join