It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Anthony Fauci Must Be Fired (2005 Chloroquine Study) ....updated

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I think Fauci should be fired for many reasons going back to his respons to the HIV/AIDS pandemic in the 80's.

This is one of the main ones right now. Check the data yourself. Covidtracking.com

Hypothesis: Given the data from Singapore, as published in NATURE in the form of a peer-reviewed scientific paper, pre-existing resistance to Covid19 which could not be traced to SARS, MERS or previous Covid19 infection is about 50%. This is a profound observation that explains fully Diamond Princess, a cruise ship that was a closed experimental virus system for nearly a month and yet produced only 17% infection rates. That is impossible for a 100% susceptible population -- but it fits nicely if 50% is already partially or entirely immune and the virus has an R0 of somewhere between 2.5 and 3.0, as in that case herd suppresion occurs at about 66%. This matches exactly with what was observed.

In addition this means that each state, city or region of a state should reach herd suppression irrespective of their mitigation measures somewhere around a 2% infected rate counted by "cases." If the hypothesis is correct no state should be materially over that percentage without running into suppression of the virus and its transmission by natural forces.

Market Ticker

I'd like to see anyone falsify that hypothesis given the data from the covidtracking site. Pick a state, any state regardless of level of lockdown, and multiply it's population by .016 (1.6%). Find the date it hits that point on the chart. Make sure the chart's Per 1m toggle is on so it normalizes the data between states with different populations, and start looking at the charts when the total cases hits that 1.2 -2.0 % of total population. You can scroll to the bottom of each state and see case totals by day so you can go back to the chart and look at what the curve looks like after that threshold is hit. ON EVERY STATE THAT HAS HIT THAT THRESHOLD you see a leveling and then decline. First in cases and then in hospitalization and finally in deaths. Remember the link i posted was made 7-20-2020 that's almost a month with a hypothesis that is holding.

Look at the AZ data from 7-19-2020 and look at the chart of cases, hospitalizations, and deaths since. covidtracking.com...

Why are no one but bloggers and us conspiracy theorists talking about this?

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: jefwane

Why are no one but bloggers and us conspiracy theorists talking about this?

The internet thought police have hit this subject hard. The MSM has been told to stay in line and stick to the globalist agenda. I don't know if our political leaders are stupid or corrupt, probably a bit of both.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: jefwane Well, that is not exactly the correct interpretation of the data. From the get-go, it is known that 80% of infected people will recover and may never even show any symptoms while infected. Given that 14days appears to be the set incubation period and these people were on the ship well over two months, it is very likely that 100% of the ship did get the virus. Just that 80% recovered. The test they used tested for the active virus, not for antibodies that would have been found on all those who caught it and recovered. Recovering from the virus is not exclusively due to antibodies. The amount of healthy T-cells that a person has is an important factor in how well they fair though the infection. So the numbers fit pretty well 80% typical but given that COVID doesn't transmit well in high humidity such as would be normal on a ship having only 17% with active infections is pretty good. As for the rate in the various states, those numbers are due to a significant number of people wearing masks. If everyone actually wore masks and wore them correctly the Ro would be less than 1.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Gravityisatheory
Then how come in every state that hits around 1.6% of population infected you see an immediate plateau and then drop in case regardless of mask usage and mandates Florida has high humidity and was spreading pretty well there right up till that threshold hit. Have you looked at what happens to the 7DMA when the threshold is hit? Every single time regardless of climate mask usage our mitigation.

Show me one US state that has hit that threshold of 1.5-2% that doesn’t immediately thereafter see the start of a downward trend in the 7DMA. You see it in early states like NY and in recent hotspots like FL and AZ. Massively different mitigation policies from each.

edit on 19-8-2020 by jefwane because: (no reason given)

I’ll make a prediction, your going to see spikes soon in HI, SD, and WV. The same pattern will hold regardless of how they mitigate until they hit that threshold. Why?
edit on 19-8-2020 by jefwane because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: jefwane The ratio of infected people for the country is 1.6% (330 m vs 5.5m). The death rate (5.5m to 172,000) is 3.1%. I do not think the effects of humidity on land is the same as the effects on a crusie ship or at the beach for that matter. These are really outdoor vacation spots where the sun, wind, humidity all work together to reduce the spread. Where inland high heat and humidity areas are likely to send people into the AC (except for CA, no power). The chances of catching it is really based on the duration of time a person is exposed. Your claim is that once approximately 1.6% of the population tests positive the numbers drop because of existing immunity? The referenced Hypothesis states 50% have pre-existing immunity. That number appears to be low. Initially I saw data that indicated 80% are asymptomatic and overall there is a +97% recovery rate. Is this pre-existing immunity or just the ability for people to fight off a coronavirus? The common cold is a coronavirus. The majority of the population get colds multiple times a year and many are asymptomatic. It has been speculated that your ability to fight the common cold is some indication of how well you will do against the coronavirus. Sort of training your system. However, the issue is not about how successful the people will do in fending off the virus the issue is that 1 to 3 % of the population will die from something that is preventable. That is 3 to 9 million people in the US. The problem is that the asymptomatic people spread it and negilgently kill innocent people. Also, this data is just about death(173,000 to date in the US,). There are millions of people that are seeing potentially lifelong injuries to this virus. These new health issues are gong to increase health insurance for everyone.
So, I looked at Kentucy. Population 4.4m, total number of cases 42,500. (4.4m * 0.016= 70,400) It appears to have reached a plateau at 0.008%. PA Population 12.8m, total number of cases 131,000. (12.8m * 0.016= 204,800) plateau before 0.01%. HW Population 1.4m, total number of cases 5,000. (1.4m * 0.016= 22,400) Plateau before 0.003%. The numbers are not representative of the infection rate of the population when using vastly different sample sizes. CA tested 33% of the Population. Texas tested 15%. PA tested 10%. HW tested 11%, WV tested 20%. KY tested 16%, FL tested 20%
Each of those states have mandated masks, that's where the doward trends start. For states that are less densely populated masks should not be needed as social distance is naturally effective. Trump began wearing a mask early in July. Soon thereafter the numbers in the country began to fall. I just find it sad that people take medical advice from a businessman turned politician. NY mandated masks April 15th. The daily cases dropped soon thereafter. The same effect can be seen in each area where and when mask mandates began. Florida began maks mandation by the cities at the end of June. Most every state has mask mandates only 34 are at the state level.
I do not believe that we will see spikes in HI, SD, or WV (Actually I hope we don't) but we shall see. RIght now the whole country is at 1.6% so for more states to increase their numbers the US median will also rise. From the covid tracking site, I see the plateau by mid July for the country. Just how much time are you applying to "soon" for these spikes?

www.forbes.com... #251cc0717123

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Kentucky isn't done either then room for it to spread somewhat rapidly there. And by done I don't mean pandemic over I mean done with the possibility of an exponential growth. Let's revisit in a week or two and see. I understand correlation doesn't equal causation but you can't determine a causation without correlation.

Well I figure SD gets a covid spike soonish due to Sturgis. I don't know what the impetus will be in WV or HI but it will happen and there is room for it to spike like it has in various places due to so few cases.

I think those numbers and this thesis are pretty darn interesting though. I've thought that the heavy testing states might skew the percentage for suppression up because of catching some of the 10xs assumed infections vs confirmed but hasn't really happened.

And yes the nation as a whole is pretty darn close to that threshold as well. I find the state level data more interesting because we are such a large nation and there is such a variety of policy, climate, and demographics.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: jefwane Yes, the numbers are very interesting. I agree with you about Sturgis. I am skeptical of a lot of data that we get. In my area the data for retirement homes is completely separate. I also remember there was a person fired, I think if Florida, for trying to provide the actual data but was fired for trying to do so. She was told to release the data in a way that would be very misleading. I think that you can really only check out the situation in your own area by talking to the emergency personnel. The things they see and know all too often are very different than what is being publically released. In the end for everything that happens whether its for political gain or consideration directly or even indirectly by economic considerations, in the end it always about the money.
Forgot to mention some areas include visitors in their data, some don't. Don't know how they are going to report the data for Sturgis

edit on 20-8-2020 by Gravityisatheory because: Forgot to mention how visitors might be accounted for in the data.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

As far as Sturgis and SD go, I don’t think it really matters how they get counted. Most wont become symptomatic while there or if they do wont be sick enough to get tested till they get home. They’ll most likely show up in their home state numbers. SD has had so few cases that there is a lot of room to run. That’s despite a virtually non existent lockdown, and few other state mandated mitigations. I figure population density is the primary reason, and demographics secondarily. The per 1mil case rate and the 7DMA growth rate in GA and LA both leveled out a bit higher than the 1.6% threshold I’ve been talking about. LA has that early spike in the south around New Orleans after Mardi Gras and then the rest of the state kicked in on the early side of the overall sunbelt spike. LA, I believe had much more tests per million than GA, but they have surprisingly similar demographics. Since I’m looking at mainly the data from covidtracking.com . I really haven’t brought up other countries, but Sweden hit what looked like suppression at a level of around .007, and has stayed there for a couple of months. I wonder if,when it kicks off in SD, if they’ll catch a similar early roll of the 7DMA, if the states laseiz faire attitude so far continues. I feel more confident every day looking at that 1.6% of population with cases. Been watching it since July, especially GA since I’m from there. Also there hasn’t really been a hard lockdown, and no statewide mask order. Also, about half the damn state went down to Florida like normal right as Florida was peaking. Still, Georgia’s hospitalizations, and cases are on a definite down trend since they hit a bit above that threshold. Many schools in the state have been opened already. Some are on the third week open already. It’ll prove up soon enough if the hypotheses is seriously wrong.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Sealed Indictment Issued on Dr. Fauci

The United States Justice Department, on behalf of President Donald J. Trump, has finalized a sealed indictment naming Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and member of the coronavirus taskforce, a traitor to America, according to a Washington sources familiar with the issue.

The indictment, which currently sits on the Resolute Desk in the Oval Office, charges Fauci with numerous high crimes and misdemeanors, many of which could see Fauci stripped of his medical license and deported to GITMO for the rest of his natural life. Those charges reportedly include treason, conspiring with the enemy, and fraud. Article 2 of Section 4 of the United States Constitution states: “The president, vice president and all civil officers of the United States, shall be removed from office on impeachment for, and conviction of, treason, bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.”

Other details of the charges are available through the link. Basically, Fauci has been caught working with Obama in trying to destabilize the nation through his mismanagement of the pandemic. Being a sealed indictment will be a tough one to verify. Hopefully the results will speak for themselves soon enough.

In other Fauci related news,

Fauci recovering after vocal cord surgery

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, confirmed to CNN that he had surgery Thursday morning to remove a polyp on his vocal cord.

"When you get your voices damaged a little -- I probably have a polyp there -- the only way to get better is to keep your mouth shut," he said at the time.

CNN Chief Medical Correspondent Dr. Sanjay Gupta said that, for Fauci, it was just a question of when to have the issue addressed. "The advice is going to be don't talk for a while," Gupta said. "That's how you rest and recover from vocal cord surgery, or if you do talk, keep it at very limited bursts of speaking."

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I hope that is true about the indictment.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
I hope that is true about the indictment.

LOL. Are people really dumb enough to believe an indictment was issued for 'being a traitor to America'? Maybe then can issue one next for Madonna for 'mean Tweeting Cheetolini'.

The fappery is amazing on this site sometimes.

ETA: LOL, I just read more, that 'source' is awesome:

The indictment, which currently sits on the Resolute Desk in the Oval Office, charges Fauci with numerous high crimes and misdemeanors, many of which could see Fauci stripped of his medical license and deported to GITMO for the rest of his natural life.

edit on 21-8-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer because Q indicted it

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   

You are like a shotgun of false information.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

You are like a shotgun of false information.

All you have to do is hit me with the facts, chk chk boom.

Plandemic II: Indoctornation
edit on 21-8-2020 by kwakakev because: added link

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: jefwane
Sweden has a death rate of 6.75%. More than double the US Rate. The US rate is lower because of the mitigation. While they did not lock down the they, as a group of people, did reduce their travel, worked from home, increased social distancing. A large factor in the survival in not to overwhelm your medical system. The second part of survial is the genral health of the population. Knowing that the US is a fat country and the COVID is more deadly to the overweight, I think if we followed swedens lead our death rate would be double thiers. Don't quote me on that but it certainly would be higher. The ability to fight off the virus naturally is believed to be about 97% or better. But that is a statistic that is from a healthy population. The rate is very poor in a nursing home. Again, ignoring the statistics of life long injury to those in the group of 97% recovery. If we follow Sweden then yeah it is possible the plateau would arrive sooner but the death rate would skyrocket. Dr. Facui is really just a guy who knows his field of study. A scientist as he has said. Scientists are really bad at giving advice and taking their advice and their information requires interpretation. He should have never been allowed to speak publicly. The information from scientists is very often misconstrued because they answer the question with a specific response and do not necessarily provide enough information to clarify things. An example would be if two people were in a car trying to pull out into traffic. The driver looking to his left and the passenger (a scientist) looking to the right. The driver while continuing to look to the left asks the passager if there are any cars coming. The passenger says "No". The driver seeing the road is clear to the left then pulls out and they get hit by a truck coming from the right. WTF the driver says. The passenger says you didn't ask me about trucks, only cars.
One thing I think is hard to quantify right now is the two different ways to survive the virus: antibodies vs T-cells. The explanation is certainly not going to be coming out at a press conference. The information would be so very misconstrued. The current example of misconstruing information is the ambiguous data of antibody testing. The Antibody testing actually tests for coronaviruses. The common cold is a coronavirus. Testing for antibodies in the middle of nowhere, a place where there are no cases of COVID-19, and getting a positive result is not an indication of previous resistance or exposure it is indication of the common cold. But a positive, coronavirus antibody, test in an area with significant amount of COVID-19 infections is presumed to be COVID-19 antibodies.
I do like the site you referenced. As you noted there are lots of other items that should be factored in. I think the biggest issue is the media and politicizing of so much information. The plateaus we see now are mostly a result of how much mitigation is occurring in any given area. The data should normalise as time goes on up until we find significant treatment or vaccinations. The real test or race will be what country eliminates it first and keeps it that way.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
www.newsweek.com...=https://t.co/tQgpsS6LOg

"These seven studies include: an additional 400 high-risk patients treated by Dr. Vladimir Zelenko, with zero deaths; four studies totaling almost 500 high-risk patients treated in nursing homes and clinics across the U.S., with no deaths; a controlled trial of more than 700 high-risk patients in Brazil, with significantly reduced risk of hospitalization and two deaths among 334 patients treated with hydroxychloroquine; and another study of 398 matched patients in France, also with significantly reduced hospitalization risk. Since my letter was published, even more doctors have reported to me their completely successful use."

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

a reply to: Pladuim

a controlled trial of more than 700 high-risk patients in Brazil, with significantly reduced risk of hospitalization and two deaths among 334 patients treated with hydroxychloroquine;

Got a link? The op-ed you quote doesn't seem to have any.

edit on 8/22/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Yale Epidemiologist: Dr. Fauci & FDA Have Caused the 'Deaths of Hundreds of Thousands of Americans'

Dr Harvey Risch exposes Dr Anthony Fauci past failures in approving drugs and current failures in testing appropriate treatments.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   

As his colleagues, we defend the right of Dr. Risch, a respected cancer epidemiologist, to voice his opinions. But he is not an expert in infectious disease epidemiology and he has not been swayed by the body of scientific evidence from rigorously conducted clinical trials, which refute the plausibility of his belief and arguments.

His Peers
edit on 8/23/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

As his colleagues, we defend the right of Dr. Risch, a respected cancer epidemiologist, to voice his opinions. But he is not an expert in infectious disease epidemiology and he has not been swayed by the body of scientific evidence from rigorously conducted clinical trials, which refute the plausibility of his belief and arguments.

His Peers

I don’t follow along on these HCQ threads in detail but I check in often. Each time the past few months I hit recents and 9 xs outta 10 it’s a post from you Page. TBH I actually appreciate your ability to analyze articles and studies in isolation - idk how you do it but it has helped me firm up my own opinion so it’s interesting.... but this reply I don’t get ... you usually look at the data, why are you referencing a piece that’s mostly opinion and strong condemnation without any real explanation as to potential side effects?? They reference other drugs for other diseases, etc that have lowered mortality but they hardly touch on why the need for such anti-HCQ. Yeah sure they put links in for some studies but they draw attention much more in other directions, to me at least. This isn’t meant to be antagonistic. I’m actually slightly afraid of your wrath in all honesty, but I sincerely wonder your angle sometimes....it just seems too much Maybe I’m missing something or something personal that occurred with this drug to you , so if so I apologize in advance and just hoping to understand your position a bit better.
Thank you

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: nowayreally

you usually look at the data,

I have looked at the data. The studies which Risch cites are weak, at best. I am not a clinician, but it does not require one to be a clinician to understand the weaknesses.

Risch says things like "52 studies show such and such." They don't. I don't think so and his peers don't think so.

I disagree that the letter emphasizes risks over evidence. The strongest statement in regard to that is this;

Moreover, clinical trials have found that treatment with HCQ may be associated with increased risk of adverse reactions.

edit on 8/24/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join