It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Anthony Fauci Must Be Fired (2005 Chloroquine Study) ....updated

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Pladuim

People get better without the treatment too.
Thus the term "anecdotal."

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Getting into all the details of just exactly what medications the doctors are taking for their own personal treatment is a tricky one. I cannot see it in the data at this time.

Given the situation, trust with Fauci is damaged. I would like to see the results of drug tests from people like Gates, Fauci and others on the HCQ smear campaign for a clear picture of where they really stand with these types of anti viral medications in preventative use.

As for the question you picked out between the data and the headlines is a good catch. Something is not adding up.

Globally 55% of physicians report using Hydroxychloroquine. Its use in various settings breaks down as follows: 37% of physicians prescribe it outside the hospital for mild cases, 59% for moderate cases when patients get into the hospital, and 50% in the ICU.

Link

This report was made May 7, 2020. Could it be that the covid barometer is a works in progress and still getting updated? [url=https://public-cdn.sermo.com/covid19/bb/d636/368f89/8f89944bd0b00618cbea754e3a/covid-barometer-wave-12-banner-tables-final-july-8-2020.xlsx]Link[ /url]

I have found something in the data file with it dated July 8 2020 in the file link, 2 months after the report I linked to was made. It is expected views on this will change over time and as the data comes in. Looking at the data it appears support has shifted.

Percentage of doctors that have used the medication

Q7 Outside of the hospital
HCQ - 23%
Ivermectin - 17%

Q11. In the hospital
HCQ - 28%
Ivermectin - 8%

Q15. In the ICU
HCQ - 18%
Ivermectin - 7%

What kinds of impacts will threatening a doctors license along with strong censorship have? Really need to look at a demographic breakdown for the influences of health policy.

Q9. Effectiveness on patients outside hospital
HCQ - 44%
Ivermectin - 58%

Q13. Effectiveness on patients in hospital setting
HCQ - 29%
Ivermectin - 46%

Q18. Effectiveness on patients in ICU
HCQ - 23%
Ivermectin - 60%

Ivermectin does look to be getting better results than HCQ in its effectiveness.

Q10. Safety outside the hospital
HCQ - 57%
Ivermectin - 82%

Q14. Safety in the hospital
HCQ - 38%
Ivermectin - 70%

Q18. Safety in ICU
HCQ - 43%
Ivermectin - 52%

Ivermectin does look to be safer than HCQ in its use.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Just curiously what is your medical background ?

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Done some nursing studies and worked as a carer, had a few busted bones and other injuries. Got a Bachelor in Information Technology.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 04:53 AM
link   

So nothing then.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 05:14 AM
link   

I agree that nothin is all you know about me with that statement. I don't know it all, do know enough to of made it this far.

If you just want to throw a cheep shot at me, that is your call. Good, don't listen to me. If you want to change my mind then show me the facts.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

I agree that nothin is all you know about me with that statement. I don't know it all, do know enough to of made it this far.

If you just want to throw a cheep shot at me, that is your call. Good, don't listen to me. If you want to change my mind then show me the facts.

Ok go and take that rant at the very least to someone with a medical degree, you know someone that knows what they are talking about.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
amp.washingtontimes.com...

A Democratic New York City council member has credited hydroxychloroquine with saving his life after he contracted the novel coronavirus in March.

"Democrat Paul Vallone, who represents northeast Queens, told the New York Post he was struggling to breathe before his doctor prescribed hydroxychloroquine, which he took with Azithromycin, the antibiotic also known as Zithromax or Z-Pak."

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Dr. Anthony Fauci, whose “expert” advice to President Trump has resulted in the complete shutdown of the greatest economic engine in world history, has known since 2005 that chloroquine is an effective inhibitor of coronaviruses.

How did he know this? Because of research done by the National Institutes of Health, of which he is the director. In connection with the SARS outbreak - caused by a coronavirus dubbed SARS- CoV - the NIH researched chloroquine and concluded that it was effective at stopping the SARS coronavirus in its tracks. The COVID-19 bug is likewise a coronavirus, labeled SARS-CoV-2. While not exactly the same virus as SARS-CoV-1, it is genetically related to it, and shares 79% of its genome, as the name SARS-CoV-2 implies. They both use the same host cell receptor, which is what viruses use to gain entry to the cell and infect the victim.

onenewsnow.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

There's something up here. If I was going to go full blown conspiracy theory I'd say that they want to put the lid on this drug because they know it works and are stockpiling it and sending it elsewhere. But the probable scenario is that they know it works very well when taken with zinc early in the course of the virus and it would prevent it from being used the way it has to destabilize the economy and influence the election. And there's probably no money to be made for those who want to get paid to piss money away on researching a vaccine.
Doctor's get threatened if they prescribe it and state governments want to force pharmacies to refuse to prescribe it despite overwhelming evidence it is effective. How many other cures are they keeping under wraps?

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pladuim
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Dr. Anthony Fauci, whose “expert” advice to President Trump has resulted in the complete shutdown of the greatest economic engine in world history, has known since 2005 that chloroquine is an effective inhibitor of coronaviruses.

Not all Coronaviruses are the same.

Think of Coronavirus strains as different types of cars. Covid-19 (SARS-CoV-2) is not the same as SARS (SARS-CoV) even though they've got part of the same name. And neither of those is like MRSA-CoV) or HKUI (etc) www.cdc.gov...

Your statement there is like saying "we had engine gaskets for cars in 2005 and it's an absolute CRIME that a 2005 GM High Feature engine gasket does NOT fit my 2019 GM High Feature Generation V Ecotech 3 engine. Fire the manager of the car parts store!!!!"

Hydrochloroquine is like a slightly wrong gasket. Yes, you can get out your knife and pare and trim and glue and 'kind of' make it work. But it doesn't work as well as gaskets with a closer shape to your engine (remdesivir, currently but there appear to be others better than that) and it'll never work as well as a gasket designed for your engine (vaccine, fully fledged and targeted treatment.) And the number of engines that will fail with your trimmed and glued gasket (hydrochloroquine) is going to be a lot higher than one that's a closer match to the shape of the engine.

i hope this makes sense to you.

(btw, there was no Covid-19 in 2005... just like there weren't any GM Generation V "Ecotec3" (developed in 2014) engines in 2005)

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

It was also an in vitro experiment. Using monkey cells. Monkey kidney cells. Which are nothing like human lung cells. The experiment doesn't work with human lung cells.

The researchers decided to conduct their experiments on a human lung cell line called Calu-3 to find out whether chloroquine has the same inhibitory effect here. After all, the novel coronavirus mainly finds its way into the human body via the lungs.

"The virus docks on the cell in the lung, is then activated by the protease TMPRSS2 and can thus enter the cell," explains Hoffmann. While chloroquine shows an inhibitory effect in the monkey cell model, it has no effect on the protease in human lung cells. "Here, it was shown that chloroquine does not prevent the virus from entering the cells," said Pöhlmann.

www.dw.com...

This was pointed out earlier in the thread and the OP has also acknowledged that the 2005 experiment is not valid in connection with COVID-19. It also has nothing to do with Fauci.
edit on 8/11/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pladuim
amp.washingtontimes.com...

A Democratic New York City council member has credited hydroxychloroquine with saving his life after he contracted the novel coronavirus in March.

"Democrat Paul Vallone, who represents northeast Queens, told the New York Post he was struggling to breathe before his doctor prescribed hydroxychloroquine, which he took with Azithromycin, the antibiotic also known as Zithromax or Z-Pak."

And another...

thehill.com...

I bet they aren’t popular with the DNC.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

April huh? Anything more recent?

But those are exactly the kind of thing which the term "anecdotal" refers to.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

April huh? Anything more recent?

But those are exactly the kind of thing which the term "anecdotal" refers to.

Covid was around in April. If it hasn’t mutated I think the article holds relevance.

It was prescribed by an MD who must have considered the information that he or she had about the drug reliable enough to do so.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

People get better without treatment. The vast majority of people do so, in fact.
There is no way to determine if their treatments had any effect at all.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

This was pointed out earlier in the thread and the OP has also acknowledged that the 2005 experiment in not valid in connection with COVID-19. It also has nothing to do with Fauci.

We all have to make our own messed up decisions when in the swamp. If I had you as an older brother I would be wrapped. You finally admitting that something does exist outside the atmosphere was cool bro. Ya a tough nugget.

I try and imagine half your well read tech and I fell stupid. We are not as sharp as we use to be, happens to us all of us. You give me a heads up and I am watching as best I can. You feed me BS, your call.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

You finally admitting that something does exist outside the atmosphere was cool bro.

What on Earth are you talking about?

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

The 2005 study and Fauci. You don't think he knows? Really?

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

The 2005 study and Fauci. You don't think he knows? Really?

Knows what? That it has nothing to do with COVID-19 and it has nothing to do with humans? Maybe. What's your point?

But what was this?

You finally admitting that something does exist outside the atmosphere was cool bro.

edit on 8/11/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join