It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Anthony Fauci Must Be Fired (2005 Chloroquine Study) ....updated

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

They prefer claims from those who say that demons are the cause of disease.

How else are we to describe this complex web of life that does strange stuff at times?

In a Unix environment, the parent process of a daemon is often, but not always, the init process. A daemon is usually created either by a process forking a child process and then immediately exiting, thus causing init to adopt the child process, or by the init process directly launching the daemon.

Wikipedia

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

You know that's about computer programs, right? Not diseases. That was not what Stella was referring to.

Daemon (computing)

edit on 8/6/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

It was the concept I was referring too. How ones culture reflects one understanding of the world. There are many different kinds of demons around. I basically see it as some program that is running. Be it software, a virus, a mental state, or something else on the limits of understanding.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

She's supposed to be a doctor. One would presume educated in science. At least a little bit.

No, diseases are not caused by having sex with demons your dreams and software is quite understandable.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Have you been to Africa? Lived with the lore of the land? Treated people who have been raped?

Trying to discredit HCQ because of some beliefs one person holds sounds like you are the one struggling with demons.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Have you been to Africa? Lived with the lore of the land? Treated people who have been raped?
No. But I don't have to be to know that diseases aren't caused by demons. I don't live in the 13th century. I don't think Nigeria (where she was "educated") does either.

Trying to discredit HCQ because of some beliefs one person holds
I didn't do so. But I did point out that she is probably not the best spokesperson one might chose to make one's case.

Has she provided any actual evidence, btw?

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

It has been hard to get word out with all the censorship going on. Did come across one video where she described some cases like alien abductions. She is a preacher as well so got all those spiritual themes going on too.

I think she done a great job generating some passion about the topic. It has been a tough one to talk about with so many doctors scared for their license. The fake news hit her hard trying to distract from the main issue.

She does appear to be quite happy to further explain and talk about things.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   
The man is a rat faced liar.
With a very poor memory it seems.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Dude, just stay home and wear a mask when you do have to go out for a few weeks and we can all go back to normal after a while.

Victoria is under lock down right now because we got complacent, a couple of people broke quarantine, and it took off again because people like you refuse understand that a little inconvenience is not the end of freedom as we know it.

Epidemics and Pandemics happen periodically and public safety always require measures to get them under control.

We are not shipping you off to a leper's colony for crying out loud. Just get over yourself, protect your loved ones and others around you and wear a mask for crying out loud. It isn't difficult.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: rnaa

The only way to stop nature is to burn it all, will happen one day as the sun grows. Till then make the most of what we have.

3 weeks or 7 years, it is out and about. Unless you want to live in a bubble your hole life it is one of many threats and dangers in this world that can kill us. Treatments are available that can make significant improvements if taken early.

Why should I have to listen to all this mask talk when we are getting censored and silenced on a proven treatment? Masks might help a bit if used correctly, standards are high. Also has its risks. If you want to wear one then do it. I don't. There might be a time and a place depending what is going on. As for mandatory mandated, Covid-1984.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   
www.newsweek.com...

The Key to Defeating COVID-19 Already Exists. We Need to Start Using It | Opinion

BY HARVEY A. RISCH, MD, PHD ON 7/23/20 AT 7:00 AM EDT

Viral Video Shows Man Removing Social Distancing Stickers From Floor
100-Plus People Have Died in U.S. While on Hydoxychloroquine for COVID-19
OPINION
The Key to Defeating COVID-19 Already Exists. We Need to Start Using It | Opinion
BY HARVEY A. RISCH, MD, PHD ON 7/23/20 AT 7:00 AM EDT
OPINION CORONAVIRUS HEALTH AND MEDICINE MEDICINE FDA

"As professor of epidemiology at Yale School of Public Health, I have authored over 300 peer-reviewed publications and currently hold senior positions on the editorial boards of several leading journals. I am usually accustomed to advocating for positions within the mainstream of medicine, so have been flummoxed to find that, in the midst of a crisis, I am fighting for a treatment that the data fully support but which, for reasons having nothing to do with a correct understanding of the science, has been pushed to the sidelines. As a result, tens of thousands of patients with COVID-19 are dying unnecessarily. Fortunately, the situation can be reversed easily and quickly."

The house of cards is starting to crumble.

greatgameindia.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Wonder what Pseudo reports can be fired at this guy then,The naysayers will never admit that they may be wrong , Sad world we are living in when hundreds of thousands of life,s are at stake a reply to: Pladuim

edit on 8-8-2020 by themove1904 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
DR. JUDY MIKOVITS: A FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH

Looks more than willing to take the stand on any trial involving Anthony Fauci. Has a lot to say about the culture of scientific research and its conflicts with pharmaceutical profits. Censorship has been strong against her. Been 6 years since she wrote her book.

HOW IS THIS STILL SECRET?! Gates Fauci & Epstein : The Hounds Of Hell & Purveyors Of Pure Evil Pt 7

This report compiles many different media statements from Gates, Fauci and others. It shows the vaccination agenda and how this is working. The aims and goals, lack of accountability, corporate structure and finance, roll out process, impacts and mistakes. Provides some commentary from Gates perspective at 29 minute, i cannot argue with it.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
JAIL FAUCI: Massive International Study Shows Countries with Early HCQ Use Had 79% Lower Mortality Rate — THIS IS HUGE! We Are Talking Over 100,000 American Lives!

The latest international testing of hydroxychloroquine treatment of coronavirus shows countries that had early use of the drug had a 79% lower mortality rate than countries that banned the use of the safe malaria drug. This means that Dr. Fauci, Dr. Birx, the CDC, the liberal fake news media and the tech giants have been pushing a lie that has had deadly consequences!

America has lost (reportedly) over 150,000 lives. And that could have been lowered by nearly 80% if HCQ use would have been promoted in the US!

On Wednesday night Dr. Ramin Osoui went on with Laura Ingraham to discuss this study that involves the populations of 2 billion people. Dr. Ramin Oskoui says there needs to be consequences for such glaring and deadly errors that cost tens of thousands of lives.

Dr. Oskoui: It’s really devastating to Dr. Fauci, Dr. Hahn, Dr. Redfield and their performance. I think not only should they be embarrassed but I think they really need to be held to account… Physicians have a fiduciary responsibility to act in the best interests of their patients.

This is a gigantic story!
Over 100,000 deaths could have been prevented!
This is mass murder.

c19study.com...

Massive International Study Shows Countries with Early HCQ Use Had 79% Lower Mortality Rate

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

c19study.com...

Pick your favorite one.
Let's discuss it.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Sermo reports: COVID-19 treatment trends over 6 weeks and 33,700 interviews: Usage, efficacy and safety perceptions of most-used therapies

High demand for Plasma and Remdesivir. Currently,
55% of global physicians use Hydroxychloroquine,
24% use Tocilizumab,
21% use Remdesivir,
17% use Plasma

New York – May 7, 2020 – Week 6 results from Sermo’s COVID-19 Real Time Barometer with 6,150 physicians reveals COVID-19 treatment patterns among frontline physicians. In total, Sermo’s Barometer study includes over 33,700 survey interviews in 31 countries including the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Brazil, Russia, China, Japan and Australia. Complete data published to date and study methodology can be found here.

Evaluations of COVID-19 treatments demonstrate that physicians have yet to find a universally effective solution; no treatment achieves a majority of physicians rating it as highly effective, with most garnering between 16% to 37% highly effective scores. The one exception is Plasma, which finds 45% of physicians rating it as highly effective. Remdesivir and Hydroxychloroquine are perceived as almost equally safe and effective.

Ivermectin also looks to be in a similar class of drugs as Remdesivir and Hydroxychloroquine, initial results seam a little cleaner, still needs a lot more study, link

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
That's a survey of use, not a study of efficacy.

Yes. I know that there isn't much solid evidence that hydroxychloroquine is effective. That survey certainly doesn't indicate that many doctors see it as a cure.

edit on 8/8/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Yes. There is a growing body of open peer reviewed material that is getting collected and discussed. There are other studies available that investigate and measure the effectiveness more accurately.

What this study does show is how the doctors themselves view the available options. With 55% of doctors around the world using HCQ in there own treatment, it does show a high level of support and trust by those that know best. More than any other option.

The fake news ran with Fauci's HCQ smear campaign for company profits. For the starting point in pursuing a war crimes trial, it does make for a strong point.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

With 55% of doctors around the world using HCQ in there own treatment, it does show a high level of support and trust by those that know best.

Thing is, I can't seem to find that number in the actual survey data.

Q7 Outside of the hospital (mild/moderate in community setting) - 23% (of 441) have used Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) or Chloroquine

Q11. In the hospital (moderate/severe, excluding ICU patients) - 28% (of 589) have used Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) or Chloroquine

Q15. In the ICU (critical/severe) - 18% (of 296) have used Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) or Chloroquine

Maybe you can find it

And note that the question is "have used", not "are using."

edit on 8/8/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
www.zerohedge.com...

"I couldn’t breathe, very weak, couldn’t get out of bed. My doctor prescribed it. My pharmacy had it. Took it that day and within two to three days I was able to breathe," Vallone told the New York Post, adding "Within a week I was back on my feet."

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join