It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Anthony Fauci Must Be Fired (2005 Chloroquine Study) ....updated

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

edit on 8 3 2020 by projectvxn because: nevermind

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
July 22, 2020
More Evidence Presented for Why Hydroxychloroquine Should be Made Available, in a New Court Filing by AAPS

This week the Association of American Physicians & Surgeons submitted additional evidence to a federal court for why interference with hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) should end by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) and the Department of Health & Human Services (HHS), in AAPS v. FDA, No. 1:20-cv-00493-RJJ-SJB (W.D. Mich.).

“As confirmed by another recent study of thousands of patients at the Henry Ford Health System in Michigan, HCQ is both very safe and highly effective in treating COVID-19, reducing mortality by 50%,” AAPS informed the court in its filing. “Countries with underdeveloped health care systems are using HCQ early and attaining far lower mortality than in the United States, where [HHS and the FDA] impede access to HCQ.”

Yet most Americans are still unable to obtain HCQ for early treatment of COVID-19, and virtually no Americans are able to access it as preventive medicine. HCQ has been used safely for decades by travelers to protect against malaria, but Americans are dying from COVID-19 while HCQ is withheld from them.

“Citizens of the Philippines, Poland, Israel, and Turkey all have greater access to HCQ than American citizens do,” observes AAPS General Counsel Andrew Schlafly. “In Venezuela, HCQ is available over the counter without a prescription, while in the United States pharmacists are prevented from filling prescriptions for HCQ.”

aapsonline.org...

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

“As confirmed by another recent study of thousands of patients at the Henry Ford Health System in Michigan, HCQ is both very safe and highly effective in treating COVID-19, reducing mortality by 50%,”

That is a very misleading statement about that study. It was a study with no controls and no blinding. A retrospective study. There is no way to say it was "highly effective." A cursory look at the data reveals many flaws. As posted previously:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The study makes no mention of the safety, other than this:

Our results also require further confirmation in prospective, randomized controlled trials that rigorously evaluate the safety and efficacy of hydroxychloroquine therapy for COVID-19 in hospitalized patients.
www.sciencedirect.com...

One would do well to include several pounds of salt with anything issued by AAPS.

The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) is a conservative non-profit association founded in 1944. The group was reported to have about 5,000 members in 2014. The association has promoted a range of scientifically discredited hypotheses, including the belief that HIV does not cause AIDS, that being gay reduces life expectancy, that there is a link between abortion and breast cancer, and that there is a causal relationship between vaccines and autism.
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 8/3/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Hydroxychloroquine lowers COVID-19 death rate, Henry Ford Health study finds
Sarah Rahal and Beth LeBlanc, The Detroit NewsPublished 1:10 p.m. ET July 2, 2020

www.detroitnews.com... 5365090002/

I don't know what to believe, but I don't trust what is happening not even a little bit.

Henry Ford defends hydroxychloroquine study, 'saddened' by drug's politicization
Beth LeBlanc, The Detroit NewsPublished 12:57 p.m. ET Aug. 3, 2020 |

www.detroitnews.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

You might start with the study itself.

Limitations to our analysis include the retrospective, non-randomized, non-blinded study design. Also, information on duration of symptoms prior to hospitalization was not available for analysis.

However, our results should be interpreted with some caution and should not be applied to patients treated outside of hospital settings. Our results also require further confirmation in prospective, randomized controlled trials that rigorously evaluate the safety and efficacy of hydroxychloroquine therapy for COVID-19 in hospitalized patients.

www.sciencedirect.com...

Henry Ford defends hydroxychloroquine study, 'saddened' by drug's politicization
Beth LeBlanc,

Your source:

The hospital system warned that its results needed further study, particularly "prospective, randomized controlled trials."

Now compare that to what AAPS said about it, speaking of "politicization." Do you think maybe that's the sort of thing she was talking about?

edit on 8/3/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Who exactly is Ben Swann? What is his medical specialty? It is epidemiology? Is it statistics? What?

The first video is comparing N95 masks to surgical masks NOT any mask to no mask. N95 masks should be reserved for medical personnel, 'civilians' should use surgical masks or properly made homemade masks.

The second video touts a study talking about pandemic INFLUENZA. Covid-19 is NOT influenza and there is a great deal of evidence that aerosol transmission plays a much bigger role than it does with influenza.

Here is (real) Doctor Norman Swan on masks (specifically at the 3:00 mark): reduces transmission by 70%

Here is Doctor Swan again, with information specifically addressing WHO research into masks and Covid-19: the evidence is clear: masks DO work.

Would the widespread use of masks in public help stop the spread of coronavirus? Dr Norman Swan takes a look.

Really, it is silly to be fighting over this. What exactly are you objecting to? If you wearing a mask MIGHT save just one life, why are you so afraid of it? If me wearing a mask MIGHT save your life, why are you so adamant against it?

Please just wear a mask. It isn't hard. It isn't too much to ask.

And on a lighter note: The Urine Test

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: americanbuffalo1
I don't think highly of Fauci myself and find him to be a 'compromised expert' of whom his words mean nothing as he has spoken from both sides of his mouth often enough.

That said, it could conceivably be done by President Trump I'd imagine. My question is why does Trump keep him around? Makes me wonder about Trump.

It would take political capital to fire him, and the media would make Fauci out to be a martyr.

Keeping him around is useful for another reason. Because Fauci is so obviously evil, and he is the face of the medical industry, keeping him around brings the entire medical industry into disrepute. He is pulling down the medical pharmaceutical complex, in the same way that Prince Andrew is taking down the royal family.

Once the medical pharmaceutical complex is taken out, then we can stop covid, stop most vaccinations, and cure heart disease with EDTA and lysine. Those actions will stop millions of deaths per year, and there are many more suppressed cures, which together will reduce the global death rate by at least half. The medical pharmaceutical complex is the biggest killer worldwide.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: RumannXylo
The White House put a muzzle on Fauci for about 3 weeks, while they re-programmed the guy.

Since his return, no more of the radical "We may never be able to shake hands again" statements from Fauci.

edit on 8/4/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: rnaa

He's a real journalist.

Your appeal to authority is noted.

You should actually listen to what he's saying instead of dismissing the findings.

viruses are nanoscale. They are talking about mask effectiveness which is nonexistent. It doesn't matter what virus it is because they are almost all at the nanoscale and the studies found zero difference in infection rates.
edit on 8 4 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

edit on 8 4 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Neither Covid19 nor Influenza virus are transmitted 'bare' - they both require a vehicle.

The study your guy is misunderstanding and misinterpreting to his audience - to the point of lying about what it says - is comparing two different types of mask and finding no difference.

It is absolutely NOT comparing no mask to some mask and finding it ineffective.

On the other hand, my guy is directly reporting the results of actual studies that DO compare mask to no mask and find effectiveness levels greater than 70% and up to 85%. And in the second link I provided he gives camera time to some of the scientists whose career focus in specifically on studying transmission and effective prevention to discuss the effectiveness of masks.

Your guy is willfully misreporting irrelevant studies for political purposes - and he's going to get people killed because of it.

My guy is presenting the actual science, because he is an actual scientist that knows how to read a study and figure out its limits and focus. And if he is wrong there isn't anybody going to die.

edit on 4/8/2020 by rnaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

During an outbreak people should not be wearing a mask..." Better

Yes it is better. Because the word 'outbreak' makes all the difference.

When that interview was made we were witnessing an OUTBREAK not yet a PANDEMIC. He was addressing two entirely different circumstances.

W hat’s the difference between a pandemic, an epidemic, endemic, and an outbreak?

• AN EPIDEMIC is a disease that affects a large number of people within a community, population, or region.
  • A PANDEMIC is an epidemic that’s spread over multiple countries or continents.
  • ENDEMIC is something that belongs to a particular people or country.
  • AN OUTBREAK is a greater-than-anticipated increase in the number of endemic cases. It can also be a single case in a new area. If it’s not quickly controlled, an outbreak can become an epidemic.

The outbreak was not quickly controlled because politics got in the way.

I keep saying: things change. Unfortunately politicians with their head up their backside won't change their response to those change.

edit on 4/8/2020 by rnaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: rnaa

The outbreak was not quickly controlled because politics got in the way.

I keep saying: things change. Unfortunately politicians with their head up their backside won't change their response to those change.

I don't think politics is the right word..... It does play into it all, but slightly different than what we typically suggest partisan politics.

As example, Governors did not lock down their states because no one wanted to be first...That is politics in they wanted to protect their jobs more than maybe screwing up by locking down when it wasn't needed, but once one state did it then it was like lemmings going over the cliff and just about everyone jumped on board with now the understanding no one wanted to be the one that didn't.

edit on 4-8-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Phage

You see that's really cute and shows that you have no idea what your talking about .

I actually work in a medical environment I've seen people time and time again getting respirators put down there throat and you know what happens 90% of the time ? 90% of the time that tube never comes out of there throat and they lay there and slowly suffocate .

And the reason is the DOCTORS treating them have no idea how to treat COVID-19 and there scared to actually use Hydroxychloroquine because of the political backlash surrounding it.

But there is a private hospital in my town one not ran by the Government , Unfortunatly I don't work there but I digress. The DOCTORS there are treating Covid patients with Pure Oxygen instead of intubating them , also they have access to Hydroxychloroquin and there treating patients with it . Do you know how many Covid deaths that hospital has had ? Ill let you guess.

The Hospital I work at we have gotten to the point that once we put a tube down someones throat its pretty much lights out I know thats cold but it's the truth, These people are starved for Oxygen there is nothing wrong with there lungs and putting a tube down there throat is simply forcing there lungs to work but with out actually giving them the oxygen they need or doing anything to treat the actual VIRUS .

Do a little research guy , the people with the Virus who stay at home and tough it out are actually surviving . But the people who go to Hospitals and end up getting intubated are the ones dying.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

That picture is to illustrate the importance of wearing a mask, are you saying people shouldn't wear masks when they are in an environment with lots of other people and are unable to socially distance ?

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Dr. Fauci said this morning that the Covid-19 situation in the United States right now is totally unacceptable, but he does not say what he would do to change it and make it better.

He sounds very conflicted... like someone is pressuring him to say negative things against his will.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

but he does not say what he would do to change it and make it better.
Incorrect.

Fauci reiterated that the U.S. needs a unified response and that people of all ages, including young people, have to work to suppress coronavirus outbreaks across the country.

“Any demographic group that’s not seriously trying to get to the endgame of suppressing this, it will continue to smolder and smolder and smolder,” he said.
www.cnbc.com...

There has been no national leadership. None. What do we get instead? This sort of garbage, from guess who?

“If you look at children, children are almost — I would almost say definitely — but almost immune from this disease.

Idiot. Children are not immune. Not even "almost."
www.webmd.com...

edit on 8/5/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I sincerely hope Trump turfs Fauci ASAP!

The faster your clown kicks him out, the faster we can increase our number of exceedingly capable doctors.

Come north Fauci....

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

That picture is to illustrate the importance of wearing a mask, are you saying people shouldn't wear masks when they are in an environment with lots of other people and are unable to socially distance ?

Answer me a simple question what do you really think a mask does to prevent the transmission of a virus ?

A virus can be transmitted to another human via the mouth and nose , And also via the eyes, ears, finger nail beds , open wounds and if you are particularly sweaty meaning your skins pores are open . In other words if the virus is present in a crowd or what ever a mask even an m95 is going to do nothing to stop the virus from infecting who it is going to infect.

Everyone would need to be wearing a full hazmat suit to keep from catching the virus that is if someone actually has the virus. People think they understand a Virus they don't , Viruses are not only transmitted through sputum Viruses adapt there mission is to infect and multiply end of story.

This virus will not stop I say again it will not stop untill it travels through our population , all of theses Government Virologist know this including Dr.Fauchi .

By trying to slow the spread of this Virus we are giving the Virus more time to adapt to each person it infects , making it harder and harder to kill as it spreads . We should have let it spread like a normal virus if we had this whole thing would be over by now.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   

As I understand it the mask helps prevent the infection spreading so easily.

As far as what the best route to get through this mess goes I will stick with medical science, which at this point is wear a mask.

Everyone would need to be wearing a full hazmat suit to keep from catching the virus that is if someone actually has the virus. People think they understand a Virus they don't , Viruses are not only transmitted through sputum Viruses adapt there mission is to infect and multiply end of story.

In your opinion.

edit on 5-8-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join