It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If COVID Safety Protocols are Followed Who is Responsible If I Catch It

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
welll.....let me ask you this.......if someone takes precautions...but see on this and other sites and keep seeing people post "" it is phony" and they don't go into any specifics at all just that " this pandemic is phony" These People let their guard down because you are SO truthful and they believe you.....they get the covid and die....are you and the others who post that it is phony are YOU responsible???

originally posted by: a325nt
You.

You are.

You. Yourself.

You can't blame everyone else for your problems.

Your line of questioning is insane, learn to take responsibility for yourself.

You can't just expect the rest of us to pony up when you need help.

What you propose seemed obvious to me when I first read it, but after re-reading it I realized something. If the major social media platforms are censoring hydroxy treatments, and people are becoming violent over mask wearing, that those who make claims on social media like "phony virus" or organize no-mask gatherings may end up getting jail time and fines.
edit on 2-8-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Every government that didn't close it's borders on 24th of January is responsible. Most politicians are old and lack imagination and knowledge to be proactive though...

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite
Every government that didn't close it's borders on 24th of January is responsible. Most politicians are old and lack imagination and knowledge to be proactive though...

This is where I've been going, but it is far worse than governments not shutting down in time. Many governments have been in on this since at least 2003 and have participated every step of the way since then. They know far more than they would ever admit to.
edit on 3-8-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite

Compare a US map of Covid hotspots with a US map of sanctuary cities. They are almost identical.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Yeah. Lots of sanctuary cities in Texas. And Florida. And Georgia. And South Carolina. And ...

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

But if you are trying to follow the protocols to keep safe from the virus and getting infected, who is ultimately to blame if you catch it? You or the person that gave it to you? Are you responsible or is the place of business you had been in to blame because they missed a spot during their disinfecting routines. Are you at fault because the official protocols are doing little to slow the spread of this virus?

I conclude that I am not to blame if I get sick, but there is blame to be had at the source of all this.

Ahhh. "Blamers" is a complicated subject. Let me give you an alternate perspective.

When I was a kid, my older sister got sick with mononucleosis, "the kissing disease". My little sister and I began teasing her because she got sick from kissing a boy.

My older sister got angry because we were teasing her and she enacted revenge. Then suddenly my little sister, 8 years old also caught mononucleosis, yet she had never kissed a boy.

I came home from school, both sisters sick with mono and my older sister was trying to get sympathy. My older sister had a weakened immune system and she always did drama every time she was sick. I told her that I did not feel sorry for her. She got sick from kissing a boy.

My older sister went into a blind fit of rage. She started calling me "evil". She said I was like "Damien from the movie The Omen." because I never got sick. I didn't understand what she was saying. And then she boasted that after my little sister and I teased her for catching mono that she started spitting on our toothbrushes everyday. My little 8 year old sister caught the mono, but I did not. So my older sister contended that I was "evil" and "Damien from the Omen" because she was spitting mononucleosis on my toothbrush everyday and I didn't catch it.

I, of course, contended that my older sister was the evil one. She spit mononucleosis that she had caught from kissing a boy on an 8-year-olds toothbrush. The 8 year old didn't kiss a boy, she caught from brushing her teeth with mono spit.

So who's to blame? Is the 8 year old who had her toothbrush spit on, is she to blame for catching mono? No. The older sister who caught mono from kissing a boy and then spitting on a child's toothbrush is to blame. Right?

With Covid, has anyone caught it from spit on a toothbrush? Perhaps, if people share a toothbrush.

Most people are catching Covid from the air. The air doesn't belong to anyone. Mask or no mask, hand sanitizer or no sanitizer, when something is airborn it is difficult to assign blame. Because the air does not have physical ownership by anyone.

Now, if you have a sibling who spits on your toothbrush everyday trying to infect you on purpose. Then you can assign blame. If you get a confession or if they boast.

But what you catch from the air, blame cannot be assigned because no one owns the air.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Are people going to covid parties with the intention of becoming infected? That’s a thing?
I keep hearing it’s not like the chicken pox, you can catch it a second time? Regardless of conspiracy theories and personal beliefs, willing infecting oneself seems foolish.

a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MapMistress

Sisters! I had all brothers, four of them, and a cousin that lived with us a short time that was my "sister".

Interesting story. Perhaps by teasing the older sister they asked for it, not that it is cool to intentionally infect your family. I did something similar, but it got a whole building sick. When the theory just came out that the flu virus is spread mostly through contact with hands, esp. when people were using there hands to cover a cough, I tested that theory, it is true.

Concerning the air, I believe the government owns that, FAA, FCC and the military to think of a few off the top of my head.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
Are people going to covid parties with the intention of becoming infected? That’s a thing?
I keep hearing it’s not like the chicken pox, you can catch it a second time? Regardless of conspiracy theories and personal beliefs, willing infecting oneself seems foolish.

a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Absolutely, getting it on purpose is suicidal, you never know how your body will react to it. The same can be said for defying the safety protocols, except you're willingly infecting others as well. I'm seeing it happen all over the place here. A sign on every business that says you need the mask to enter, then the staff has them hanging below their chin, or their nose is out, or not even wearing one and they don't tell customers not wearing them to mask up.

I swear, I'm building a fortress and isolating myself. The protocols I'll be following soon will be extreme.
edit on 4-8-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
The question shouldn't be who is to blame if you catch it. The question should be how much is China going to pay the world back for holding on to information about it and letting it spread?

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum
The question shouldn't be who is to blame if you catch it. The question should be how much is China going to pay the world back for holding on to information about it and letting it spread?

Especially if it escaped containment in China after it was altered through "gain of function" studies. Of course, Canadian scientists sequenced the genetic code of the SARS virus in 2003 then that year the Netherlands, U.S., Canada and China started doing there magic and got it to transmit into human tissue after infecting every lab animal they could find to expose it to.

21st Century Pandemic Timeline

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Well, well, well, here we go.

Metro Nashville At-Large Council Member Sharon Hurt said Wednesday during a virtual meeting of the Joint Public Safety and Health Committee that there should be stronger legislation for those not wearing masks and suggested they be charged with murder or attempted murder. Hurt said that she works for an organization that, “If they pass the virus, then they are tried for murder or attempted murder.” Hurt thinks the same standard should apply to the general public.

“The Council does not have the opportunity on its own to create criminal legislation,” he said. “In terms of creating a new code or class of criminal offenses, that is a creature of state law.” Hurt expressed her disappointment, “I was afraid that was going to be the answer.”

Tennessee Star Article

That was on Wednesday August 5th.

So, as a victim of the COVID pandemic, this councilwoman would have you to blame for at the very least attempted murder at the mere possibility that something you did can spread it and maybe get someone else sick and maybe enough for someone to die from it.

Note: Many businesses are afraid to reopen due to possible litigation. It happening, the victims are beginning to be blamed, just like I figured it would play out. It doesn't mean new laws will come out and force the blame on the populous, not many anyway, does it? Even so, the idea is out there and gaining ground.
edit on 11-8-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Just revisiting this thread. It's happening just the way I thought it would when I started it. Now, in certain US jurisdictions there is jail time and big fines for "illegal" gatherings and other protocol infractions. I just heard this story recently.

American Teen and Boyfriend Sentenced to 4 Months in Prison for Breaking Quarantine in Cayman Islands . . . Skylar Mack, 18, a student from Loganville, Georgia, and Vanjae Ramgeet, 24, a professional jet ski racer from the Cayman Islands, received the sentence on Tuesday morning, after the island’s Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP), Patrick Moran, decided to appeal their original sentence of a $2,600 fine and 40 hours of community service each.

I understand that these love birds broke their quarantine and are responsible for getting themselves busted, but who got sick from this? Who has suffered damages from this incident? The person found to be positive for the COVID 19 virus is guilty by virtue of their infection. They must be imprisoned for their crimes, crimes against humanity causing so much death and destruction that they are probably getting off light with four months in the slammer.

Article Link

edit on 30-12-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Here is an example from Canada.

Dramatic Video Shows Unmasked Canadian Cops Bust Illegal Gathering Of Family During New Years . . . Jan 02, 2021 - 21:00 Unmasked police busted an illegal family gathering on Dec. 31 in Gatineau, a city in western Quebec, Canada, according to Radio Canada.

Service de police de la Ville de Gatineau (SPVG) received an anonymous complaint from a neighbor late Thursday evening. When police arrived at the home on rue le Baron, they discovered the homeowner lied about the number of occupants inside as public health orders in the metro area have placed limits on gatherings.

SPVG noticed a number of vehicles parked in the driveway of the home and loud noise coming from inside. They figured there were more than two people inside, despite the homeowner insisting otherwise.

Everyone in the home was slapped with $1,500 fines for ignoring public safety health orders against gatherings. SPVG received a total of 30 complaints of illegal assembly in Gatineau on New Years' night.

LINK

So if every one of the police complaints produced 10 offenders at $1,500 a pop, that would rake in some where around $450,000 dollars, pretty good for just one night.

I haven't been following the US incidents of this, but will be shortly. I have noticed the use of the phrase "illegal gathering" being used on the local network news lately, like there is no bill of rights. It gets me steamed to hear it now, so I'm keeping an eye on this one from now on.
edit on 3-1-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   
A quick DDG search had some early reports on state mandated penalties for disobeying CORONA shutdowns. This one from FOX is from March 2020, but it has a pretty good list of who was doing what.

After skimming through the list, it appears that the average penalty for this was up to a year in jail and a $5,000 fine, along with other things I'm sure. At $1,500 in Canada, sounds like they were getting off cheap.

LINK

Interestingly enough, there are already laws on the books that allow the state to bust up peaceful assembles of as little as two people (more commonly 3) based on the decision of the public official making the call.

Unlawful Assembly Law and Legal Definition At common law, an unlawful assembly is a gathering of at least three persons whose conduct causes observers to reasonably fear that a breach of the peace will result. Although freedom of assembly is guaranteed by the First Amendment to the Constitution, law enforcement has the right to require disbursement of such an assembly as part of the "police powers" of the state.

LINK

So, if an officer, or even an anonymous witness, has reason to fear the spread of COVID during some gathering, that could be enough to claim a "breach of peace". Of course with these mandates in place, no need to support any claim other than they are guilty of the "law" limiting gatherings to 2 or 3 people.
edit on 4-1-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Chicago is issuing $10,500 fines for businesses that break the rules. This is in addition to underground parties and speakeasies.

So far this year, the city has conducted 7,441 COVID-19 investigations and issued citations to 370 businesses.

[url=https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/city-shuts-down-two-illegal-parties-in-river-north-for-violating-covid-19-restrictions/ar-BB1c9qPm]LINK[/url ]

That would be some year end revenue in the range of around $3,885,000. Likely much more with all the added goodies like other related infractions and court costs.

edit on 4-1-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Corrections

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   
If you are forced to be vaccinated be aware.

This poor lady died 48 hours after taking the Pfizer vaccine.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

TAKE NOTE: CDC officials are demanding that they be injected with the Moderna vaccine.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If they make her cause of death known to the public, it will likely be some other "natural" cause even though she had no underlying medical problems before the jab. They will lie if they know it was the vaccine that killer her.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   
This situation only seems to be getting worse as people have "illegal gatherings" and threaten the public with a deadly outbreak. Here is another example of how not only are people being made responsible for this pandemic, but being arrested in their own homes by the mere possibility of spreading the virus by virtue of COVID mandates. This example is in Scotland.

Scottish Police Enter Home, Arrest Family After Neighbor Snitched On Them For Violating COVID Rules . . . Saturday, Jan 09, 2021 - 8:10 Authored by Paul Joseph Watson via Summit News, Police in Scotland entered a home and arrested a family after a neighbor snitched on them because there were “too many people inside.”

The following link has the video, very disturbing apparently, I haven't bothered to watch it.

LINK

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
This situation only seems to be getting worse as people have "illegal gatherings" and threaten the public with a deadly outbreak. Here is another example of how not only are people being made responsible for this pandemic, but being arrested in their own homes by the mere possibility of spreading the virus by virtue of COVID mandates. This example is in Scotland.

Scottish Police Enter Home, Arrest Family After Neighbor Snitched On Them For Violating COVID Rules . . . Saturday, Jan 09, 2021 - 8:10 Authored by Paul Joseph Watson via Summit News, Police in Scotland entered a home and arrested a family after a neighbor snitched on them because there were “too many people inside.”

The following link has the video, very disturbing apparently, I haven't bothered to watch it.

LINK

I cannot stand snitches.

Truth be told they want everybody separated, locked down and dependent. If we do this, the curve will in theory flatten, but in reality, it won't. The narrative will adjust with new leverage to keep those in fear fearful. Time will bear this out.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join