It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If COVID Safety Protocols are Followed Who is Responsible If I Catch It

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Cool, it would sell like hot cakes.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   
welll.....let me ask you this.......if someone takes precautions...but see on this and other sites and keep seeing people post "" it is phony" and they don't go into any specifics at all just that " this pandemic is phony" These People let their guard down because you are SO truthful and they believe you.....they get the covid and die....are you and the others who post that it is phony are YOU responsible???

originally posted by: a325nt
You.

You are.

You. Yourself.

You can't blame everyone else for your problems.

Your line of questioning is insane, learn to take responsibility for yourself.

You can't just expect the rest of us to pony up when you need help.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: research100
welll.....let me ask you this.......if someone takes precautions...but see on this and other sites and keep seeing people post "" it is phony" and they don't go into any specifics at all just that " this pandemic is phony" These People let their guard down because you are SO truthful and they believe you.....they get the covid and die....are you and the others who post that it is phony are YOU responsible???

You.

You are.

You. Yourself.

Are YOU hanging with a lot of other people?
Did YOU choose to live in a situation where you can't control your exposure to others?

Are you trying to convince yourself that someone else can be held accountable for your actions?

Do you see what you're implying?

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I want to make a t-shirt of that warning to wear at the same time as one of those masks. It would be epic.

Oh yes! I'm already clapping with delight!!!

That would be freaking awesome.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

originally posted by: apydomis
. . . Please don’t threaten us, especially around our families...

I hope that last statement is about people who ignore the protocols, as I am certainly not a threat to anyone but myself in most cases. Otherwise a post I can mostly agree with.

Not a statement too you, but To people who want to make others comply. Here where I live, there have been 3 episodes of violence towards people who refuse to wear masks. And I live in a small conservative city. If someone puts their hands on me out of anger that I’m not wearing a mask, I’m going to defend myself-
With that said, I meet force with like force- don’t expect me to pull out a gun to deal with someone yelling at me.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck
It won't be China. Democrats are 100% against allowing us to sue China over any damages WuFlu brings to your life or family.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
no I am not hanging with a lot of other people....look I was merely trying to point out that just posting it's phony without being a little more specific is irresponsible.....all I am doing is pointing out that what people post can influence other people for better or worse

originally posted by: research100

You.

You are.

You. Yourself.

Are YOU hanging with a lot of other people?
Did YOU choose to live in a situation where you can't control your exposure to others?

Are you trying to convince yourself that someone else can be held accountable for your actions?

Do you see what you're implying?

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Masks won't do jack sh!t for protecting the wearer, it's to protect others when you cough and/or sneeze and blow snot and spit 10ft, all over someone else.

Personally I only wear a gaiter and pull it up over my face when out in public. It looks very cool and fashionable if I do say so myself. I bought them for all my crew with the union logo silkscreened on.

edit on 1-8-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Masks won't do jack sh!t for protecting the wearer, it's to protect others when you cough and/or sneeze and blow snot and spit 10ft, all over someone else.

Personally I only wear a gaiter and pull it up over my face when out in public. It looks very cool and fashionable if I do say so myself. I bought them for all my crew with the union logo silkscreened on.

Can I suppose that your response means that those who do not mask are to blame if those wearing one get sick?

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Can I suppose that your response means that those who do not mask are to blame if those wearing one get sick?

How comfortable would you be if someone spits or coughs all over one of your kids?

I don't really know all the details of infection/transmission but the geezers in nursing homes, assisted living places, are dropping like flies. Perhaps that's the govt. plan to save on medicare/medicaid and social security; if so, it's working.

I have no control over what anyone else does.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
A number of posts here are saying that your health is your responsibility, quite true. But, according to the latest official recommendations, the mask is to protect others from you, therefore you have become responsible for the health of others if you don't comply. Does honoring that responsibility keep you from infection or from infecting others? Likely not.

I suspect that soon, people will be jailed for being infectious and willfully infecting others by not complying or worse yet, using the virus as a threat to others health. HIV has laws about infecting others by not informing a lover that you are infected or if it is used to purposefully infect others like a weapon.

ETA: I also believe that HIV was developed from another gain of function study to create a biological weapon in the late 70s.
edit on 1-8-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Smokers have sued Tobacco companies...and won.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Something else to think about, with a population of over 7 billion and estimated cases world-wide being a little over 17 million, that is an infection rate of 0.2% across the globe. Not 2%, .2%.

What does that mean? I don't know, it was just something I thought about after reading this thread.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: jefwane
If all you are doing is wearing a mask and social distancing, you are likely to catch it. Washing your hands often with soap and water will protect you better than the face diaper anyway. Hand sanitizer is better than nothing but not nearly as good as soap and water.

It's still a highly contagious disease, and even doing everything right, you might still catch it. The good news is that unless you are aged or otherwise compromised, the chance of a bad outcome is pretty low.

Maybe what you say is true but many studies are showing that their is permanent damage from it all over your body. Is that from the serverve cases or ones that show few symptoms? And it may resurface again and again regardless of your level of immunity that will likely fade in a few months. I don't think there is any good news about catching this disease.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
If I were to blame anyone I blame everyone else's dirty ass germ factory kids and their spoiled snotty noses and booger fingers touching everything

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
If I were to blame anyone I blame everyone else's dirty ass germ factory kids and their spoiled snotty noses and booger fingers touching everything

That is a good point, because from my experience, kids are a germ factory, however, the "experts" are claiming the kids are far less likely to get it and spread it. Another conflict in the current "facts" concerning this virus, but it helps the agenda to get kids back in school, under the "proper" protocols of course.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

That is a good point, because from my experience, kids are a germ factory, however, the "experts" are claiming the kids are far less likely to get it and spread it. Another conflict in the current "facts" concerning this virus, but it helps the agenda to get kids back in school, under the "proper" protocols of course.

If this is any indication; If I had kids, I wouldn't let them go to school. Kids don't follow no "proper" Protocols, they're like wild animals until they reach 2o yrs of age. Schools are just glorified Baby sitters while the parents are out trying to make a living.

www.wfla.com...

www.texasmonthly.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Only you or the people you interface with are responsible. You make the decision to go into a store, walk through crowds, wash your packages and groceries or not.

And really, do you really need the CDC or the government to tell you masks work or not? It is quite easy to research that. Masks at best cut down on large particle droplets which cause much of the infection. They are not a gas mask. If viral particles are floating in the air, that mask will not do much to keep you from getting it.

What masks do is lower that viral discharge from large particles which in itself is a great deal of infectious particles. Masks do lower the particles you emit through sneezing, coughing, etc by 70%'ish. So, masks work for that but not for fine airborne particles. Those fine particles can linger for hours by the way.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
In general...you're not responsible for "catching" cancer...kinda same

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

kids at certain ages are not susceptible to mask dogma either. Fu## it I blame your children Muricah

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join