It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

General Flynn speaks about Courage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   
General Flynn speaks about ...

We have an army of digital soldiers and citizen journalists because the journalists we have in the media did a disservice to themselves, they displayed an arrogance that is unprecedented.

So the America people decided to take over the idea of information and do it through social media. One individual can have thousands of followers with millions of views.

We fight at the voting booths, we fight in the schools, we demand physical courage. The older we get in the military we change that physical courage for intellectual courage. Intellectual courage can take more bravery at times.

This is for you. You are demonstrating a level of intellectual courage that our countries desperately needs.

I know some of these topics gets tough at times. Anyone that has been here a while knows some of the landscape and issues going on. Arkancide anyone?

Being on ATS for 10 years has been a deep journey through the sewers of the world. Does get funky.

Lots of stuff i still do not understand, question many of the limits on reality. Heaps of strange or anomalous stories around. Lots of darkness and evil remains.

Evil will slay the wicked; the foes of the righteous will be condemned.

Psalm 34:21

It can be tough speaking out at times. Will get you killed in some countries. Use it or lose it.

Any other tips for finding that courage during difficult times?

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Sometime we find courage when we understand this: silence is golden

what does golden mean, well, to me it means a deep thought of understanding what is taking place

great post by the way

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   
The American schools have been using teachers for about 65% of the students as babysitters since 1965. I think now it is called "dumbing down the American youth".

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   

silence is golden

There are a lot of non disclosure agreements along the yellow brick road.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Any other tips for finding that courage during difficult times?

Be true to yourself and your beliefs , if you see wrong highlight that wrong regardless of opinion supporting it.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Pizzagate/QAnon protesters have stormed the CNN building in Hollywood

There is strength in numbers. It is hard to stop a good idea. Where we go one we go all.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Awesome, now they just need to burn it down. Then they can move on to NBC and cbs after.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

It takes civil methods to build a civil world. If you need to defend you or someone else, do what you must to make it back home. Going out in a path of destruction is a direct path to hell, do not pass go, do not collect $200.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 01:34 AM
link   
To Scott Morrison, the Prime Minister of Australia,

I guess it sucks to be you with the big mess going on. You are like piggy in the middle these days, in some ways that's the job so carry on.

Danial Andrews is the Premier of Victoria, brought in mask mandates a week ago and has now implemented a curfew. This guy has been working hard on the lock down and needs to back off. Treatments are becoming available, kids are doing well. In the big picture, killing the states economy and social infrastructure is causing more harm than Covid.

Sending all the signals of a tyrannical lock down, forced vaccinations and risk assessment censorship is sending the messages of a civil war approaching. Sure some people need to take more precautions than others. To force everyone to the same lowest denominator impedes our self determination. To act in ignorance and fear rather than the facts and common sense is a world I oppose.

During my training, the line of force is in defence of you or someone else against an immediate life threading situation. As information about Hydroxychloroquine is being suppressed along with the dangers of extended mask wearing, I do view this as an immediate life threatening situation.

I understand this is a difficult situation and respect ones own self determination in confronting the challenges.

Stay Strong,

Kwakakev

This letter to the Prime Minister first appeared on this thread. Letting our elected officials know how we feel and where we stand is one tool we do have. Sure it does not always works very well, when there is a strong community consensus is does show and helps these leaders find the right direction.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I know this site can be tough to navigate and find the elements to make a strong, well reasoned case at times. Does take time to dig through with some strong facts wrapped up in a lot of debate. For a brief overview of the situation and some main highlights.

A threat assessment for planet Earth

Trying to resolve 9/11

The Alien Influence

Vaccinations and Autism

UK Parilment slams human trafficking

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Retired Marine - 08/03/2020

For anyone looking for some more support, Steve Motley is one has been doing a good job keeping up with events and looking for a responsible line through this mess.

"HOMIE DON'T PLAY THAT" - PETE's WARNING TO COMMIE-TARDS WHO MESS WITH US

The Pete Santilli Show is another strong and responsible presenter with a lot of good connections and calling it as he sees it, free of MSM censorship.

Q1: What Happens To Sex Offenders in Prison?

Shaun Attwood is another one digging in and calling out some of the corruption that goes on behind closed doors. Has been reporting on a lot of tough subjects for a long time.

There are many others I can name, but these are a few good men to start with.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Lions Gate Round Table

There are some unique perspectives on just what the lions gate is. It is a time to stand up for more openness and transparency in social discourse. Bringing some light to the darker topics like human trafficking, crimes against humanity and other corruptions.

Some of the challenges are discussed with confronting the fake news. Divisions with family, friends and social media in looking for the truth. Difficulties when confronting years of established propaganda. Lot of traumatic and personal stories.

When breaking the false narrative, try with people at least some what open to considering things and start small. Try and reference official sources when available. With the scale of the psychological operation it does take time to process things. It is a bit like planting seeds along a trail to larger and more challenging issues.

We are all in it together, some people will take longer that others to catch up so be patient. There is a lot of grief wrapped up in some of it. Try and maintain respect when working through the conflicts.

The restrictions are getting worst while the virus is not, like cutting off the water and electricity.

Trump has a lot of haters, won't be seen for a little while. Is currently playing the vaccination industry, as he does. The next election is Trump v Cabal, not a normal election.

It does get tough working through all the doubt and clouds of confusion. We are all part of one big team, if we do remain true to ourself we will all pull through these challenges together. A lot of people have been blackmailed and want to remain silent, scared for their reputation and other consequences.

Some public perceptions against Trump are very strong with TDS, Trump Derangement Syndrome. California has a bad case of it. All the Executive orders Trump has signed says a lot about his character.

Awakening involves getting ones head around conspiracy facts, it helps to deprogram from the false information we have all been given. Where adversity comes from has the ability to catalyze the public focus and attention towards the great awakening.

A large public transformation will be a huge struggle for some. People are scared to let go of their belief systems or have them challenged. There is a vulnerability or weakness that needs to be addressed.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   
How You Doing?

I like Patrick Bet-David of Valuetainment. For a role model he makes a good, realistic one. Trump said a storm was coming and things are getting shaky. For a heads upon the matters of business, family and community, you could a lot worst.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 05:22 AM
link   
A Critical Message From Stefan Molyneux

This links to a video on Brighteon. Stefan Molyneux talks about the rising censorship, tensions and conflicts going on. He finds courage in fighting for all of us and strength against the irrational resistance.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
TIME TO STEP UP TO THE PLATE

Neil Pascoe provides a good heads upon the situation. prepare for the worst, hope for the best. From the time table, the USA election will increase the lock downs if Sleep Joe wins.

top topics

join