It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is something wrong with white people

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
The last few pages of this thread are hilarious.

Full of stuff like: I'm not racist but if all the whites made a nation we'd be superior.

All inner city folk are black or BLM supporters, even the fat white chicks with black lovers... They only with them for their food supply.

We should burn down the cities, we should blitzkrieg BLM... On our mobility scooters, don't forget to charge men or you won't be able to charge!

Oh and we white folk haven't killed everybody because we be too busy working.

Oh man I love the internet at times.

They've only got a handful of bullets and a bag of Cheetos! Curvy Carol will go home if I throw em at a white man! But it's soo much easier that way because orange men bad!

It could be worse though, if the 2nd wasn't under threat they could have had guns for their Soviet ammo supply!
edit on 10-8-2020 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I too am a white man in his 60's.
I just moved to a rural area to get away from the dissonant stupidity

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
It's hard for the current generation because they want a better history. GW Bush basically burned American pride to the ground.

Declaring an unjust war (The Iraq front anyway), allowing torture of helpless prisoners.

When you haven't got anything to be proud of, you start to sort of want to die. Just get erased, so nobody will see you're pathetic self.

In the 60's America had Communism as a counter. Something to say we were better than. Landing the first man on the Moon was nice too.

We were "the free world" back then. Now it seems like half the world is about as "free and open" as we are anyway. Go to Canada, Japan, Germany, even Hong Kong (for now), and with a google tranlator on your phone you'll barely know you left your home town.

Right now black Americans have more to be proud of than white Americans. At least black Americans can claim to be innocent of slavery.

Can this change?

I don't know. Maybe?

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join