It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kushners National Testing Plan Was Scrapped Because They Thought Blue States Would Be Hit Hard

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

I wasn't talk'n about " Screw'n up" was I?

Yes, I think you were.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Quit flirt'n Phage

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Fake and phoney sources! 🤣🤣🤣🏖

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothar
a reply to: carewemust

Don't come to California then.

Don’t worry

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I'm in one of those "masks are stupid" states.

Guess where I'm at?

In a bar.

With many others.

Listening and watching people do karaoke.

Otherwise known as singing.

Which some states have banned.

Drinking beer and having a good time.

No one wearing masks.

Been coming here for weeks.

Still no reports of Covid19 from bar patrons.

We're out here enjoying life and yall freaking out.

I'm startingna new job Monday, something that can't he said for the states with governors who want everyone to stay home and wait anxiously for another "stimulus" check comes through, or still waiting for unemployment to kick in.

Freedom is nice.
edit on 182020 by AutomateThis1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Not directing this to anyone in particular, but serious question: What if the allegations made in the OP are actually true?

Sources, bias, liberals, Trump, blah blah blah. Pointless to even try to argue any of that here.

Just for a moment, though, step outside of your entrenched political zone and seriously ask yourself: What if the unelected son-in-law of the president actually kneecapped national testing efforts for political purposes? Because he thought people in areas that tend towards a certain political persuasion would be hurt by it?

Would you be ok with that?

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: VariableConstant

I'll wait to see if it's ever determined to be a fact or just speculation.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen

All that matters are hospitalizations and deaths. Both have been trending downward For our country since may 8th.

Number of positive or negative Test results mean very little.

If you look at the graph for deaths at worlometers.info for the US you can quite clearly see an upward trend starting on July 7th. There's no graph for hospitalizations but I recon it reflects the same upward trend. If it doesn't, then I'd suspect rather harsh policies for hospital admission compared to earlier in the year (that's a way to lower hospitalizations, just don't admit them and send them home telling them they can just 'sick it out'* cause there's supposedly no treatment anyway, as they argue and justify their harsh admittal policies and criteria).

United States Coronavirus: 4,706,180 Cases and 156,764 Deaths - Worldometer

The upward trend in cases started in mid June (16-20), which corresponds with the upward trend in deaths approx. 2-3 weeks later. Nothing strange going on there. At most you can say that maybe the rise in cases is a bit sharper upwards than the rise in deaths, possibly due to increased testing and mildly improved health care (less eager to intubate, a bit more permissive hypoxemia in the protocols, policies and guidelines for hospitals, before resorting to intubation).

*:

Uitzieken

This is a word you might hear from Dutch doctors that advocate the body’s natural healing ability. Uitzieken translates to ‘sick it out’ and essentially means waiting out an illness and taking it easy until you recover.

Source: 10 cool Dutch words that have no English translation | Expatica

Didn't know if you understood that expression.
edit on 1-8-2020 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: HalWesten

Where do you find the actual truth? Conservative talk shows and radio shows? Trump's Twitter, Alex Jones? YouTube videos and quack doctors that prove your confirmation bias?

I get my truth from CNN, NBC, NYT and WP. The most honest and credible media outlets out there. 😙

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: VariableConstant

Pretty much what I was going to say. If it could be proven this is true some people deserve to hang. Of course I'm sure Trump will have no problem throwing his son-in-law under the bus. He's consistently shown that his motto is, "The buck stops way over there."

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Almost like stacking your votering base into cities like sardines in a can then encouraging them to breed like rabbits creates huge population centres, which we've known for literally thousands of years to encourage the spread of plagues

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: carsforkids

You haven't noticed? None of us are amigo!

Are what? Getting anywhere?
Yes, as long as people are idiots about their behavior, we won't get anywhere but worse.

At some point that will stop. Funeral home directors are getting rich(er) right now.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Kushners National Testing Plan Was Scrapped Because They Thought Blue States Would Be Hit Hard

It's blowing up in their face. The bodies in Texas are being stored in reefer trucks and stacking up.

www.texastribune.org...

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 1-8-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

It's blowing up in their face. The bodies in Texas are being stored in reefer trucks and stacking up.

www.texastribune.org...

www.foxnews.com...

I know, I know, we have to wait another two weeks for all the deaths to catch up, then it will be something else two weeks after that.

COVID-19 Death(per 100,000) Rate in the US Reported to the CDC, by State:

NYC - 280
NJ - 177
CT - 124
MA - 125
RI - 95
NY(Minus NYC) - 79
PA - 56
AZ - 51
FL - 31
TX - 22

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: HalWesten

Where do you find the actual truth? Conservative talk shows and radio shows? Trump's Twitter, Alex Jones? YouTube videos and quack doctors that prove your confirmation bias?

I get my truth from CNN, NBC, NYT and WP. The most honest and credible media outlets out there. 😙

Just being SILLY.
edit on 1-8-2020 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join