It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Portland sees peaceful night of protests following withdrawal of federal troops

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Only took the crooked politicians 2 months to figure it out 不不不

Now wait for Act II, Scene 1 不不不

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
More proof that Democrats are controlling the rioting and looting as they turn it on and off like a light switch

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Oh here comes the denier bots to change the facts and spread new stories !!
不不

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
The rioters are working under orders. We'll see how long the peace last.

should get a betting sheet going is it legal here??

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: Xcalibur254

This thread should be in the Jokes, Puns and Pranks forum.
So you are going to try to say that the unrest in Portland was another Summer of Love like the deranged Mayor said in Seattle until the Feds showed up?
Next you will say that the gun violence and shootings in Chicago is just some kids playing cops and robbers, just leave them alone eh?
The level of denial of reality isnt just staggering, its in another plane of existence.

You seriously just made a post accusing the OP of denying reality, while shoving words in their mouth. Nowhere, anywhere did the OP produce any of that mental vomit you just posted.

You guys definitely arent the sharpest tools in the drawer.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Oh look.. Trumps Gestapo leaves and peace prevails.... who woulda thought?

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Who would have thought the police beating on people and being violent with protesters is what starts most of the violence...

I see the usual reality challenged members are having a hard time with that. As with most things.

You and the OP really like to play fast and loose with the truth.
Show some #ing proof that the riots and destruction started when the Feds showed up and not before.
If you cannot provide proof and you will not be able to, stop with this other worldly distortion of the truth to fit your deranged deflections.
Everyone and I mean EVERYONE can see it, its like you guys are posting this garbage just to stir sh!t up.
Or you guys are collecting money to sow division, its one or the other.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: RazorV66

This thread should be in the Jokes, Puns and Pranks forum.
So you are going to try to say that the unrest in Portland was another Summer of Love like the deranged Mayor said in Seattle until the Feds showed up?
Next you will say that the gun violence and shootings in Chicago is just some kids playing cops and robbers, just leave them alone eh?
The level of denial of reality isnt just staggering, its in another plane of existence.

You seriously just made a post accusing the OP of denying reality, while shoving words in their mouth. Nowhere, anywhere did the OP produce any of that mental vomit you just posted.

You guys definitely arent the sharpest tools in the drawer.

See my previous post.
PROVIDE PROOF OR STFU.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Oh here comes the denier bots to change the facts and spread new stories !!
不不

Dont be so hard on yourself, bots lives matter too.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Joe would have handled it much better, not only would the feds not have been there, all the police would have been ordered out of the area like in Seattle, and social workers sent in to hold their hands and sympathize while they spray painted buildings and smashed windows. Joe LOVES BLM, it was founded while he was VP!

edit on 7/31/20 by The2Billies because: grammar

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Trust me when I tell you, this "protest" was NEVER peaceful. Every single one of them are radical leftist marxists sympathizers who are orchestrating all of this to hurt Trump's reelection chances. It's true!! Believe me. I've watched live feeds. Believe me, no one has watched live feeds as much as I have. The best live feeds. Some say the most live feeds a man has ever watched, it's true!!

I won't give proof though, but if you have PROOF that the riots & violence started when the Feds showed up I DEMAND you show it to me so I can completely gnore it and laugh at you and your sources.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I'll never understand why they protest in the cities that coddle them. It's like a 10 year old protesting his friend because the 10 y/o's mom said he couldn't spend the night at his friend's house.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: bigsnowman

To make a sarcastic joke, you'll need to try harder to make sense. How would their protests hurt Trump's reelection chances when every protest is happening in a low class area of a blue city that wouldn't vote for Trump even if he gave them a lifetime supply of puppies, weed, cookies, and milk.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
Weird, right? I mean fire, destruction, all before the Feds even arrived and then the Feds went to protect the Federal Courthouse, which they did AND repel the rioters so much so that only tension is left in the air and nothing else.

Victory for the Federal Gov! The State Gov and their rioters/saboteurs take that L

I'm Native American and the irony of cheering the Feds
edit on 31-7-2020 by Arnie123 because: Truth

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

But But But

Riots Continue: Portland Protesters Light Severed Pig Head with Police Hat Ablaze

A day after Oregon Gov. Kate Brown said that state police would replace federal police to protect the federal courthouse in Portland, protesters outside the building set ablaze a severed pigs head, donned with a cop hat, sitting on an American flag.

Antifa protesters dumped a bloody severed pigs head on an American flag outside the Justice Center in downtown Portland, journalist Andy Ngo reported on Twitter. They put a cops hat on it and set all of it on fire.

不不不

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: seedofchucky

And if Monday comes and things remain peaceful will you admit that Trump's jackbooted approach was wrong?

Male cow feces. This entire thing has been staged from Day 1. The a$$hats stood down to present the image that it was the Federal Government's fault. it's all theater.

Yeah but it leads the weak minded people on because they believe it.

Let them eat cake.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Trump says if the governor and mayor do not stop the riot in Portland he is sending in the NG

If the Governor and Mayor have not sorted this mess out yet, odds don't look good that they will. If one cannot learn the easy way, there is always the hard way.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

edit on 31-7-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: seedofchucky

And if Monday comes and things remain peaceful will you admit that Trump's jackbooted approach was wrong?

wait, it was wrong to protect federal buildings that weren't being protected by the local authority?

how is that wrong? They should have let them burn?

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

And you don't see that as odd in any way. Intellectual honesty at it's finest.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join