It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Portland Officials Say Feds Owe Them $190K in Fines

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

What is a hate carnival?

Carnys...God I hate carnys....

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Because democrats knew they could use poor blacks as bait. That's why they offer crumbs and pretend like they stand by their motivational message. They'll get the votes they want and then throw poor blacks back in chains for 2 to 4 more years when they need to use them as a pity pedestal again. They've been doing this since the 60's and we still have people like Al Sharpton that are too unintelligent to see that they're just pawns.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

What is a hate carnival?

Carnys...God I hate carnys....

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: xuenchen

Want in one hand and let bLM shart in the other and see which one fills up first.

I'd tell Portland to kiss my ass.

Bwahahaha, I was going to say the same damn thing, hope in one hand, s# in the other & see which fills up first, lmfao XD

If anything, I think Portland owes the Feds compensation for spending the money to be there in the first place. if you can't get a handle on your town's rats well enough to NOT have to have someone else sent in to do the job you're too inept to do, you should pay for the expenses for the other party actually doing the work. As opposed to sitting around with your crud leader thumbs up your hind end, waiting to "bill" them. Nice try, grifters. You owe THEM recompense.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Those feckless city leaders should be forced to step down as well.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Send the invoice to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave and hold your breath for payment.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Just have the justice department find some violation to fine the city for $190,000.

Balance settled.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

a reply to: DanDanDat

The Democrats have stumbled on to a new revenue stream for their cities and states.

Allow rioters to damage property that doesn't belong to the city/state and charge the property owners permit fees to protect and rebuild the damaged property.

Selective enforcement is what got us here, picking the winners and losers...

Outrage is profitable. Most online outrage is faked for profit

edit on 31-7-2020 by AttitudeProblem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
The land where federal offices are , is federal property...
Not local or state.
"Nuff Said"

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Set a building on fire; stand around laughing while you video your work on a $900 cell phone; suffer no consequences for your actions.

Am I missing something, because this looks like a text book case of white privilege to me ... something I thought was antithetical to the reason for these protests.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Tell 'em to go pound sand.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
If it’s a federal building it’s federal land no? Like national parks? Pretty clear Portland wants the federal buildings destroyed for some reason. Why though?

A reply to: xuenchen

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join