It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German study finds heart damage after cured from Corana in patients in about 75% of them!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Note they are randomly picked. But about 75% who where infected have hearth damage. No wonder so many are so tired for a long time if not ever.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

just google it, this is just some random link.

Anyways when on the IC they only really look at the lung damage, but apparently even when not ending on the IC and just sickening it out it seems most have hearth damage. Scars on their hearth muscle which is a big issue of concern. Just look how many after many months are so tired, a typically symptom of hearth damage.

edit on 31-7-2020 by Pluginn because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Jul 31 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: not hearth in title

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Pluginn

Probably should buy some stock in thymosin beta-4 manufacturer Novus. Then again the elite want to depopulate so they probably keep this to themselves.

ETA: Holy crap its a really good time to buy into Novus therapeutics. Their stock compmetely tanked around June 1.
edit on 31-7-2020 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Studies surrounding Heart disease should always be taken with a grain of salt 😃

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

You know how long I have heard that flu causes heart [I assume you meant heart] problems? Since i can think, so about 50 years. I used to be a hypochondriac from a young age and what scared me most about getting the flu [any old, take a pick] was that it could lay dormant in my heart muscles and just activate one day in the far future or any time in between. Or it would make my heart weak or cause a heart attack etc.

So I really have to wonder in what way this is any new information.

Other flus kill people via pneumonia - covid does in the same way but it's hyped up.

Other flus cause heart problems, always have - covid does too [funnily in exactly the same way as other fus].

Covid is merely the 37th member of the so far known corona family. Call it the new arrival. It is still nobody from abroad. Still belongs to the same family and does the same stuff. It merely has a different name.
Why are they scraping barrells so desperately to find something that makes covid standing out? Is it in order to justify all these draconian and frankly often useless [masks] measures?

yeah, so, nah.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
do you not believe it?? I have seen this mentioned as well so what does this mean in the winter when flu seasons hits will these people get sick or die because of this where as before they wouldn't they now have a pre exisiting condition

a reply to: drewlander

edit on 31-7-2020 by research100 because: spelling and added a space

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Or 87 mg of aspirin

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pluginn
Note they are randomly picked. But about 75% who where infected have hearth damage. No wonder so many are so tired for a long time if not ever.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Anyways when on the IC they only really look at the lung damage, but apparently even when not ending on the IC and just sickening it out it seems most have hearth damage. Scars on their hearth muscle which is a big issue of concern. Just look how many after many months are so tired, a typically symptom of hearth damage.

Now its not only killing our elderly its destroying thier fireplaces...

hearth noun

ˈhärth
Definition of hearth
1a: a brick, stone, or concrete area in front of a fireplace
b: the floor of a fireplace
also : FIREPLACE
c: the lowest section of a furnace
especially : the section of a furnace on which the ore or metal is exposed to the flame or heat
2: HOME
longed for the comforts of hearth and home
3: a vital or creative center
the central hearth of occidental civilization
— A. L. Kroeber
Synonyms
More Example Sentences
Learn More about hearth
Synonyms for hearth
Synonyms

abode, diggings, domicile, dwelling, fireside, habitation, hearthstone, home, house, lodging, pad, place, quarters, residence, roof
Visit the Thesaurus for More
Examples of hearth in a Sentence
They swept the ashes from the hearth.
all were welcome, friends and strangers alike, to their humble hearth
Recent Examples on the Web
Inside, a tall foyer, crowned by clerestory windows, leads to the main living area and its central hearth surrounded in gray.
— oregonlive, "New, glass-wrapped modern house in Forest Park is quietly for sale at $2,550,000," 11 June 2020
The restaurant with a wood-burning hearth reopened April 28 for curbside pickup.
— Carol Deptolla, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, "More Milwaukee-area restaurants and other food vendors are reopening for takeout," 1 May 2020
These example sentences are selected automatically from various online news sources to reflect current usage of the word 'hearth.' Views expressed in the examples do not represent the opinion of Merriam-Webster or its editors. Send us feedback.

See More
First Known Use of hearth
before the 12th century, in the meaning defined at sense 1a

History and Etymology for hearth
Middle English herth, from Old English heorth; akin to Old High German herd hearth, and probably to Sanskrit kūḍayāti he scorches

Learn More about hearth
Share hearth
Post the Definition of hearth to FacebookShare the Definition of hearth on Twitter
Time Traveler for hearth

The first known use of hearth was before the 12th century
See more words from the same century

Dictionary Entries near hearth
heart-free

heartful

heart goes out to

hearth

hearth and home

heart-healthy

hear the call of the wild

See More Nearby Entries
Phrases Related to hearth
hearth and home

Statistics for hearth
Last Updated

22 Jun 2020

Look-up Popularity

Bottom 50% of words

Cite this Entry

“Hearth.” Merriam-Webster.com Dictionary, Merriam-Webster, www.merriam-webster.com... Accessed 31 Jul. 2020.

More Definitions for hearth
hearth noun
English Language Learners Definition of hearth
: the floor in front of or inside a fireplace
See the full definition for hearth in the English Language Learners Dictionary

hearth noun
ˈhärth
Kids Definition of hearth
1: an area (as of brick) in front of a fireplace
2: the floor of a fireplace
More from Merriam-Webster on hearth
Thesaurus: All synonyms and antonyms for hearth

Rhyming Dictionary: Words that rhyme with hearth

Spanish Central: Translation of hearth

Nglish: Translation of hearth for Spanish Speakers

Britannica English: Translation of hearth for Arabic Speakers

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

They didn't really looked at it before but only at corona patients who ended up in the IC at their lung damage. They didn't look at their hearts.
This is a new study and you can see damage of the hearth with a scan when looking for that and in Germany they just did that and it's almost not possible saying they are are wrong with their findings with their hearth scans.The hearth got the same cells as the lungs at which Corana can bind with easy. They see scars on the hearth muscle(s) with their scans of most survivors. Period.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
people with covid have gotten deep vein thrombosis (blood clots) they have lost limbs that is something the flu does not cause...some people are getting a rash ....Covid affects the lower respiratory tract flu affects the upper respiratory tract

originally posted by: Hecate666

You know how long I have heard that flu causes heart [I assume you meant heart] problems? Since i can think, so about 50 years. I used to be a hypochondriac from a young age and what scared me most about getting the flu [any old, take a pick] was that it could lay dormant in my heart muscles and just activate one day in the far future or any time in between. Or it would make my heart weak or cause a heart attack etc.

So I really have to wonder in what way this is any new information.

Other flus kill people via pneumonia - covid does in the same way but it's hyped up.

Other flus cause heart problems, always have - covid does too [funnily in exactly the same way as other fus].

Covid is merely the 37th member of the so far known corona family. Call it the new arrival. It is still nobody from abroad. Still belongs to the same family and does the same stuff. It merely has a different name.
Why are they scraping barrells so desperately to find something that makes covid standing out? Is it in order to justify all these draconian and frankly often useless [masks] measures?

yeah, so, nah.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

yeah, so, nah.

I think it is actually a weaker virus, but right now is stronger than the normal flu because it is new, and that is not good for older people, but it seems younger people actually have less symptoms and problems than what they typically see with a common flu.

I would also bet the infection rate is the same as we discover all these important things like it doesn't live on a surface for 27 days, its more like 2 hours or less, if you do not have symptoms you will not spread it, so infection period is much much shorter than originally thought that was like up to 30 days, crazy...

I wonder if we actually monitored and tracked the common flu like as we are doing with COVID-19 if it would look exactly the same.

edit on 31-7-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: Pluginn

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Now its not only killing our elderly its destroying thier fireplaces...

hearth noun

ˈhärth
Definition of hearth
1a: a brick, stone, or concrete area in front of a fireplace
b: the floor of a fireplace
also : FIREPLACE
c: the lowest section of a furnace
especially : the section of a furnace on which the ore or metal is exposed to the flame or heat
2: HOME
longed for the comforts of hearth and home
3: a vital or creative center
the central hearth of occidental civilization
— A. L. Kroeber
Synonyms
More Example Sentences
Learn More about hearth
Synonyms for hearth
Synonyms

abode, diggings, domicile, dwelling, fireside, habitation, hearthstone, home, house, lodging, pad, place, quarters, residence, roof
Visit the Thesaurus for More
Examples of hearth in a Sentence
They swept the ashes from the hearth.
all were welcome, friends and strangers alike, to their humble hearth
Recent Examples on the Web
Inside, a tall foyer, crowned by clerestory windows, leads to the main living area and its central hearth surrounded in gray.
— oregonlive, "New, glass-wrapped modern house in Forest Park is quietly for sale at $2,550,000," 11 June 2020
The restaurant with a wood-burning hearth reopened April 28 for curbside pickup.
— Carol Deptolla, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, "More Milwaukee-area restaurants and other food vendors are reopening for takeout," 1 May 2020
These example sentences are selected automatically from various online news sources to reflect current usage of the word 'hearth.' Views expressed in the examples do not represent the opinion of Merriam-Webster or its editors. Send us feedback.

See More
First Known Use of hearth
before the 12th century, in the meaning defined at sense 1a

History and Etymology for hearth
Middle English herth, from Old English heorth; akin to Old High German herd hearth, and probably to Sanskrit kūḍayāti he scorches

Learn More about hearth
Share hearth
Post the Definition of hearth to FacebookShare the Definition of hearth on Twitter
Time Traveler for hearth

The first known use of hearth was before the 12th century
See more words from the same century

Dictionary Entries near hearth
heart-free

heartful

heart goes out to

hearth

hearth and home

heart-healthy

hear the call of the wild

See More Nearby Entries
Phrases Related to hearth
hearth and home

Statistics for hearth
Last Updated

22 Jun 2020

Look-up Popularity

Bottom 50% of words

Cite this Entry

“Hearth.” Merriam-Webster.com Dictionary, Merriam-Webster, www.merriam-webster.com... Accessed 31 Jul. 2020.

More Definitions for hearth
hearth noun
English Language Learners Definition of hearth
: the floor in front of or inside a fireplace
See the full definition for hearth in the English Language Learners Dictionary

hearth noun
ˈhärth
Kids Definition of hearth
1: an area (as of brick) in front of a fireplace
2: the floor of a fireplace
More from Merriam-Webster on hearth
Thesaurus: All synonyms and antonyms for hearth

Rhyming Dictionary: Words that rhyme with hearth

Spanish Central: Translation of hearth

Nglish: Translation of hearth for Spanish Speakers

Britannica English: Translation of hearth for Arabic Speakers

Can you put up a wall of definitions for the word "ass" too?

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

It is said that if you do not cure out a infection, it can damage or weaken the heart muscles. That is why it is so important to stay in bed a bit and take it easy.

Now the important part is to read the following until the end.

Something bad hit me in May, so bad I coughted up blood clods. Felt tired for weeks while my daughter was just fine. Two tests the doc made in series, were without clear indication towards covid. Since I am self employed and just partly freelancing, he just sent me home and said cure it out and call if it get's worse.

After three weeks, the bad cough was gone around week two, I had pain in the upper chest, at first it was just short stitches, then more and prolonging. I immediately thought there is something wrong still and maybe it is the heart.

The doc set me up on his monitor and I got one home that inflated every 15 minutes and read my heart values. Because of the sickness before and me still feeling tired and no color in my face. But no cough, no sniffles, throat okay, taste all fine. Heart report and test came back okay.

Still pain in the heart region. Long story short, implications from a former accident involving my back and me sleeping on the side with the top arm angled tight to the body... lead to sore muscle inflamation in the breast region. It's now healing and since I do the physio therapy, no pain.

Not every pain in the chest has to do with the heart. I do not want to play down the report, you can imagine how afraid I was until the pain was gone and the muscle healed.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

very clever. I laughed.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Where's the fire?

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
COVID damages fireplaces now? What's next?

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

edit on 31-7-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

yeah, so, nah.

I think it is actually a weaker virus, but right now is stronger than the normal flu because it is new, and that is not good for older people, but it seems younger people actually have less symptoms and problems than what they typically see with a common flu.

I would also bet the infection rate is the same as we discover all these important things like it doesn't live on a surface for 27 days, its more like 2 hours or less, if you do not have symptoms you will not spread it, so infection period is much much shorter than originally thought that was like up to 30 days, crazy...

I wonder if we actually monitored and tracked the common flu like as we are doing with COVID-19 if it would look exactly the same.

That's downplaying the disease, believing meh it's like the having the cold.
Younger patients sure have less risk, but often they loose smell and taste for a long time (or forever) and even undiagnosed heart damage or other still unknown issues in the future so it seems.

Also you can get it again, corona. Next time you can be weaker then before and so it may do more damage even. Let alone older people who survived can get it again later on, and being fatal then most likely. Again it's new and like with Aids they don't really have a cure for it still, only treatments. The way this new virus binds to certain cells is very very similar like aids and your body having a hard time recognizing this virus and making your weaker for future infections.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
What did their heart scans look like before they contracted Corona virus?

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This is a new study, they just randomly picked corona survivor patients (only a few of them ended on the IC) and made hearth scans of them and most of them have hearth damage.

Of course because of this you will have many new studies from other country's looking at their hearts with better understanding about this issue.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Any links to the actual studies...or anything not the daily mail?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join