It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another ufo researcher bites the dust

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: UltimaRatio1
Calm down, Rich. Nobody claims you are a bad or evil person. a reply to: Jay-morris

What?

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: IMSAM
a reply to: Jay-morris

He is a conman. Care to address the claims posted on pages 1-2-3 instead of throwing the ball outside the stadium?

Roswell slides, that deathbed geezer, ufo on the moon, villages on the moon, that eisenhower meeting too,2 blog posts by sheaffer, multiple other posts by members here. Or tell us if you are Richard Dolan so we stop spilling pointless e-ink.

Lets address the above claims by Dolan

You are not listening. Even oberg said he never detected any indication he's not sincere and genuinely enthusiastic.

You are clearly missing my point. Making mistakes does not make you a conman. Making mistakes does not mean you are doing this for money.

You have yet to provide any e hence that he is a conman, and just into this subject for money. You just keep repeating the same old thing, over and over again.

I don't agree with everything Dolan does, but it's obvious that he is dedicated to tbe subject and wants to get to the bottom of it.

I guess staton friedman dedicated most of his life to this subject, just to con people and make loads of money?

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg
Why doesn't any of his defenders want to defend any of the claims he's made that have been shown to be bogus?

Because they understand he is a human being and as such he makes mistakes, can be duped and get"s things wrong.

Most people understand that. They even expect that from a 30 year very public career into this very difficult and elusive subject.

What they don’t think is that it somehow makes him evil or a con man.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 06:08 AM
link   

a reply to: Sublant

No one is calling names or taking potshots as you put it. Evidence have been presented and haven't been refuted. Me,Oberg,Sheaffer,carddown and others have provided facts.

Really? Have you read any of your own or mm's posts?

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Is he all doing this for money? The evidence does not point to that

So, he has a day job?

He could have made more money in some other field? With much less ridicule and personal attacks and much more reputable career paths and job security.

Just look at ATS "Aliens and UFOs" subforum and see how every single one who tries to research and talk publicly about this subject is always and constantly ridiculed and attacked. Their persona, looks, integrity, even their friggin wives attacked because they dared to look into this subject.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublant

Is he all doing this for money? The evidence does not point to that

So, he has a day job?

He could have made more money in some other field? With much less ridicule and personal attacks and much more reputable career paths and job security.

Just look at ATS "Aliens and UFOs" subforum and see how every single one who tries to research and talk publicly about this subject is always and constantly ridiculed and attacked. Their persona, looks, integrity, even their friggin wives attacked because they dared to look into this subject.

One good thing about all of that is that it exposes these defamers and LIARS for exactly what they really are. Presenting themselves under a false shroud of integrity, they even make up their own reality and call them facts. Straight out of the horses mouths say in the Walton case we have witnesses who passed multiple lie detector tests say point blank that Phillip Klass tried to bribe them to betray the other's testimony, and then on this thread the liars come out and attempt to debunk that verified fact.

It is really quite amazing the intellectual dishonesty and the outright creation of personal fantasy by them being invested in something that has no real bearing on their personal lives one way or another. It really is disgusting, but I pity them since they are really only damaging their own souls. (They don't believe they even have one).

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnthejedi24
a reply to: CardDown
Know where I can find a higher resolution version of the image so we all can see for ourselves that it’s a yardstick? Because I can’t find it on that libraries web site.

Try this one which allows a simulation of the stereoscopic 3-D view.
NY Public Library Digital Collections: Frost Architecture

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Sometime's a change of hobby can be beneficial.

edit on 3-8-2020 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Yes i have. There is nothing wrong with our posts. I have also seen that you have been active in both of MMs threads heavily

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Yes i have. There is nothing wrong with our posts. I have also seen that you have been active in both of MMs threads heavily

There is plenty wrong, but yes, you've made it clear you can't see it.
Indeed I dont like the constant personal attacks on people who's only crime is to be interested in the phenomenon.

Who the heck attacks people for their appearance? Who they are married to? How they speak or what kind of clothes someone wears?

And why would anyone over the age of ten support or take part in that?

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   

a reply to: charlyv

The claim was that Dolan doesn't do it for the money.

Not sure what your point is.

He may not do it for the money, but the question was does he have a job.
Irregardless if he says he does not do it for the money, he makes money on books and lectures.
That is a job.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: CardDown

originally posted by: johnthejedi24
a reply to: CardDown
Know where I can find a higher resolution version of the image so we all can see for ourselves that it’s a yardstick? Because I can’t find it on that libraries web site.

Try this one which allows a simulation of the stereoscopic 3-D view.
NY Public Library Digital Collections: Frost Architecture

Unfortunately Dolan was on a recent episode of Unexplained(William Shatner as host) using this as an early first picture that is still a mystery

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

He is a conman. Care to address the claims posted on pages 1-2-3 instead of throwing the ball outside the stadium?

Roswell slides, that deathbed geezer, ufo on the moon, villages on the moon, that eisenhower meeting too,2 blog posts by sheaffer, multiple other posts by members here. Or tell us if you are Richard Dolan so we stop spilling pointless e-ink.

Lets address the above claims by Dolan

You are not listening. Even oberg said he never detected any indication he's not sincere and genuinely enthusiastic.

You are clearly missing my point. Making mistakes does not make you a conman. Making mistakes does not mean you are doing this for money.

Has Dolan written anything retracting some of the egregious "mistakes" he's made? Graham Hancock somewhat rehabilitated himself by doing a little bit of that. Hancock's still a con, but at least he's more subtle about it now. What has Dolan done to repair his shredded reputation?

See, if you're a real researcher - true believer or not - you find out things. If people on ATS can find out certain of Dolan's claims are bogus, then Dolan (assuming he actually IS a "real" researcher) should have already found that he'd made a bogus claim. If he then repeats that claim, then yes, he most certainly IS a con man. What else could you possibly call such behavior? How much he cares about the field and the depth of his belief and dedication to it don't even enter into that equation.

Harte

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join