It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another ufo researcher bites the dust

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
One thing I have noticed about Richard over the years is that he doesn't defame people.

...:

Somehow you seem to have missed his latest attacks on Phil Klass.

I call that one justified criticism. Philip Klass was a dirty SOB that doesn't require defaming by others because his own actions already defamed him.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   

One thing I have noticed about Richard over the years is that he doesn't defame people.

...:

Somehow you seem to have missed his latest attacks on Phil Klass.

I call that one justified criticism. Philip Klass was a dirty SOB that doesn't require defaming by others because his own actions already defamed him.

I agree! Klass was a joke in the field of ufology, and never should be taken seriously.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Anybody else want to go on record supporting Dolan's recent attack on Klass?

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

What did you say?

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
badufos.blogspot.com...

Did Dolan just say that Klass was being blackmailed by a secret Russian gay lover, to spread lies about UFO cases? Who's the bimbo?

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Well. For Dolan to say this, he must of backed it up with something? As for him not being secretly gay. Because he said he never married because he did not want to limit himself to one woman, is not evidence that he is not gay. Saying that, I have not read on why Dolan came to this conclusion.

But what is evident, is that fact that Klass was a terrible debunker, and he has become the mini God for all these new age debunkers we see now who do not guve a crap if aliens are visiting earth or not. They care about what they do, and what they are dedicated to do.

Anyways my point is, is their any evidence thst down is a fraud, and only doing this for money.

Any at all?

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
Oh and his bimbo of a wife doesn't help his cause either.

You know, I used to appreciate some of your threads and comments, but...

Richard Dolan is one of the smartest people on this planet. This guy put the time in and eloquently represents the UFO phenomena. He is main stream UFO for a reason, and he has enlightened millions.

To be as self righteous to trash him without being even close to his character, is wrong.

However, to say that about his beautiful wife, with her wonderful personality, is more than wrong. It is #ing stupid.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

Oh and his bimbo of a wife doesn't help his cause either.

You know, I used to appreciate some of your threads and comments, but...

Richard Dolan is one of the smartest people on this planet. This guy put the time in and eloquently represents the UFO phenomena. He is main stream UFO for a reason, and he has enlightened millions.

To be as self righteous to trash him without being even close to his character, is wrong.

However, to say that about his beautiful wife, with her wonderful personality, is more than wrong. It is #ing stupid.

Every ufo researcher gets trashed. Anyone in the limelight who shows an interest in ufos gets trashed. It's the way it has always been. It's a bit like one religon trashing another religon.

The sad fact is, and I have said it many times, that some people do not give a crap if Aliens come down or not. They enjoy whst they do, take that part of their life away, and they will not be happy. This is one of the main problems here.

They like this too much!

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

I used to be a fan of Richard but i saw all these things mentioned here myself. Not a fan anymore. I suppose it was inevitable for him to join the dark side

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: PHDIKOULAS

I used to be a fan of Richard but i saw all these things mentioned here myself. Not a fan anymore. I suppose it was inevitable for him to join the dark side

What dark side? I know that any of these people on here who are slating him, if they had a one on one with him, they would lose.

Like I said, every single ufo researcher, and any scientist, physicist, or someone in the limelight who shows any interest in in ufos, will get trashed.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Dolan doesn’t have much of a WIKI page. He has one, but nothing is in it.

I thought he was a historian with a degree, that’s why I wikied him but no info at all

Maybe he went to the same school as Lazar

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Dolan doesn’t have much of a WIKI page. He has one, but nothing is in it.

I thought he was a historian with a degree, that’s why I wikied him but no info at all

Maybe he went to the same school as Lazar

Do all historians have a wiki page?

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I think I heard that on a radio show once.

The wiki page has nothing on him

I figured he’s famous enough for a legit wiki page.

Wiki’s weird sometimes.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Does anyone else want to go on record for supporting Klass? A man who used every dirty tool in the book to defame and destroy reputations of anyone claiming to have seen UFO's. He tried to bribe Travis Walton's friend who also was a witness in that event with $10,000 dollars to say it was all a hoax and a lie just so he could come out successful in debunking that event.

Phillip (no) Klass was a dirty lying POS and anyone trying to represent him as legitimate and in a light of integrity has no integrity themselves and has just lost any credibility they thought they had.
In that light I would say it brings into question everything you say and all the work you have ever done on this subject as highly questionable.

I have heard Richard Dolan commenting on the dirty nature of Phillip Klass and it is quite justified. Other researchers have also made similar assessments of Klass, like Stanton Friedman and many others. They weren't defaming him, they were calling attention to HIS defaming of others and the damage it did to those people.
edit on 1-8-2020 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

What dark side? I know that any of these people on here who are slating him, if they had a one on one with him, they would lose....

I made a number of specific factual criticisms related to Dolan's endorsement of bogus 'NASA whistleblowers' such Ken Johnston and Maurice Chatelain, and his claim that astronaut Wally Schirra first used the code-name 'Santa Claus' for a secret UFO sighting. How much more evidence would it take to persuade you that Dolan was mistaken?

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I think Klass really sucked at life myself, and you wont have to look very hard to find others - link1 ,link2

Did Dolan just say that Klass was being blackmailed by a secret Russian gay lover, to spread lies about UFO cases? Who's the bimbo?

Definitely way out of line by Dolan, but lets be honest, Klass would have probably appreciated this kind of attack...
edit on 1-8-2020 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Tracy Dolan is now a double act with Richard. She has used their relationship as a springboard to 'fame'.

I wont fully go into my sexist opinion here, and hate to see broken marriages, but he looks to be batting way out of his league. Keeping him young...props from me - link

Much like many other so called pop ufologists, Dolan's early work was solid.

I havent kept up with him, nor can I find any of his older papers online anymore, it was a good read. Maybe all hidden in the members section of his members site

edit on 1-8-2020 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

Good thread.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Funny thing is if you look at ancient maps they have maps of the moon,amatuer astronomers can see structures and activity on the moon,WTF else is new,we have been lied to about history and even our imminent fate

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

What dark side? I know that any of these people on here who are slating him, if they had a one on one with him, they would lose....

I made a number of specific factual criticisms related to Dolan's endorsement of bogus 'NASA whistleblowers' such Ken Johnston and Maurice Chatelain, and his claim that astronaut Wally Schirra first used the code-name 'Santa Claus' for a secret UFO sighting. How much more evidence would it take to persuade you that Dolan was mistaken?

Does this prove he is a fraud and doing this all for money? The same rubbish used to be said about stanton friedman. Agree with him or not, you kbew he believed what he was saying and dedicated to the subject.

Has Dolan made mistakes? Yes. Does that mean he is doing all this for money, and does not care about the subject? No

Like I said, anyone into the subject, who holds a different view, will get bashed. They always have done, and always will.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join