It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another ufo researcher bites the dust

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte

One can only hope but the phonograph is stuck and repeats no conman

a reply to: Sublant

I ve got his books, fell victim of pirated copies on the internet. Be very careful when using torrent sites. 99% are pirated stuff.

In his musings in ad after disclosue, dolan ponders how disclosure will come

1. From mass sightings ( guess the great researcher is not aware of the many mass sightings )

2.Through materials found( the great researcher didnt know of mass sightings, lets not tell him that there is a list of materials since the 90s....... Dont wanna blow his mind)

3. Deathbed confessions
who woulda thunk it that the prophet would say so. Or is he following a script? If only that old geezer would give his testimony and die, preferably on camera too so doorbel would be immortalized

4. Can you guess no4??? Insert dramatic drum roll because its document leaks
since no leak was forthcoming dolan and his pimp cameron brought us the wilson leak. Sadly this happent the day of the leak

SNIP

You see its all very scientific. Our heroes frustrated by the lack of disclosure took it upon themselves to force uncle sams hand. Try as he might cameron who feeds the suckers new and old with DUBIOUS documents cant seem to bring disclosure about.

Just like shandera and the mj12 documents who thought they would force disclosure. Instead they send a good researcher in a wild goose chase and the community still debating

edit on 14-8-2020 by IMSAM because: Grammar mistake

edit on 8/14/2020 by Blaine91555 because: Snipped image with offensive language

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Sub is very supportive of Dolan. Its clear you are not amusing him.

From observations it is very clear there is a need to examine closely all things Dolan, now and in the future.

There are only so many mistakes an expert can make.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

originally posted by: Sublant

originally posted by: Harte

originally posted by: IMSAM
So how do we call a researcher that makes multiple "mistakes" though he knows the facts yet disregards them to put groceries on the table?

Almost exactly what I said to him several pages back.

Guess you know nothing about the field too, like me, since you asked the same stupid question I did.

Think you'll get an answer? LOL

Harte

Have many of Dolan"s books have you read? I'm assuming most, if not all, based on your strong interest in him. What did you think of them? You spesifically, not someone else.

Answer the question. Then answer this one - Why does it matter how many of his books I've read?
That has no impact on the question whatsoever, which was my earlier point. Have you read the thread?

Harte

I have and I've read all of his books. The two volumes of UFOs and the national security state to me are a must read for anyone interested in the phenomena.

Because I've read all of his books I've concluded Dolan to be the historian of this subject.

BTW, who put you in charge of ATS to be giving orders around here?

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   

I dont see anyone giving orders? But I do see a great deal that suggests we need to apply caution when it comes to Dolan for all the reasons that have been demonstrated.

It is ok to believe Dolan is the go to guy.
It is just that some might not agree with you.

edit on 14-8-2020 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

I dont see anyone giving orders? But I do see a great deal that suggests we need to apply caution when it comes to Dolan for all the reasons that have been demonstrated.

It is ok to believe Dolan is the go to guy.
It is just that some might not agree with you.

Dolan went downhill. He tried to make it seem that he was being muzzled in twitter when the reality was that twitter had a problem with the program he used for promoting posts.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: PHDIKOULAS

Oh my!

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublant
The two volumes of UFOs and the national security state to me are a must read for anyone interested in the phenomena.
Did you read the thread?

I don't remember reading a single post criticizing "UFOs and the national security state" which was well-researched and established a good reputation for Dolan. I commented that I thought he started out as a good researcher with good intentions, keeping those early books in mind as some good work he did.

The problem is not with those books, it's that he's gone downhill since then and promotes myths from shady characters who aren't who they say they are and doesn't seem to bother to do research anymore to find that out, or maybe he knows they are frauds and promotes them anyway because they tell stories his listeners like to hear and damn the truth, that's my theory though I don't know what's really going on in his mind, but he's intelligent and I suspect he knows he's promoting myths lately.

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Jay-morris

Is your argument then that he is not very discerning?
That he gets more credit than he deserves? That he's naive? Gullible?
I was thinking of asking Jay Morris a similar question. Instead of being a con, is he now just inept, incompetent, incapable of telling fact from fiction?

I saw Jay Morris made a reply to you, but it was something about Trump, which was rather disappointing since I come here to get away from politics.

Personally, I don't think Dolan is inept, incompetent, and incapable of telling fact from fiction. I think he's intelligent, he knows it's fiction, and he promotes it as fact anyway, so I don't think it's a matter of "making mistakes" in his case.

originally posted by: PHDIKOULAS
Dolan went downhill.
That's it in a nutshell, isn't it? From "UFOs and the National Security State" at the top of the hill, to promoting nonsense he probably knows isn't true, and if he doesn't know, he should know, if he did any real research anymore.

(post by Harte removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

In light of everything posted in this thread even his books should be taken with a grain of salt as some links have shown and this is dismaying

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 04:11 AM
link   

It would be interesting to learn if Dolan is involved in some way re that mad Ramtha cult. If his wife is or was then maybe he is too.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 05:22 AM
link   
The Ramtha School of Enlightenment doesn't sound very enlightened to me.

The blonde on stage is J.Z. (for Judith Zebra) Knight, a 65-year-old former rodeo queen and cable TV saleswoman. The words coming from her mouth aren’t hers, the assembled crowd believes, but rather those of the ethereal being she channels, Ramtha the Enlightened One....

During the 16 or so hours the students spend in a spiritual drinking game (students must drink every time Ramtha/Knight does), Knight will disparage Catholics, gay people, Mexicans, organic farmers, and Jews....

What happened at RSE would have stayed at RSE had it not been for the Internet. In 2012, livestreamed videos of Ramtha’s hate speech were posted to the Web, first by ex-students Virginia Coverdale and David McCarthy, then by a libertarian-leaning think tank called the Freedom Foundation that is based in Olympia. The excerpts from that wine ceremony left Thurston County residents shocked and wondering if there was a more sinister side to their kooky neighborhood cult....

Ramtha Riled

His wife isn't shy of claiming she had extensive training there on her bio alongside her other flaky claims and beliefs. I think it's fair to say that Richard doesn't disapprove of her association. Even though I have never heard him endorse this Ramtha cult.

edit on 15/8/2020 by mirageman because: .

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

His wife isn't shy of claiming she had extensive training there on her bio alongside her other flaky claims and beliefs. I think it's fair to say that Richard doesn't disapprove of her association. Even though I have never heard him endorse this Ramtha cult.

I did notice Dolans wife is happy to use the Ramtha cult in her bio, so yes it is fair to say he does not disapprove, and he sure does not mind sharing the camera with Ramatha. Who knows though what his involvment is , if any?

Isnt that cult linked up to Mufon? Crazy stuff.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   

FFS Dolan never ever said he was targeted by Twitter, he was curious to know if anybody had a reasonable explanation. He found it and moved on, get your facts straight.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: October

Check his twitter. He insinuated this so it is as good as a statement. Even Greenwald said so

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 03:38 AM
link   

I assume you wont be purchasing a Dolan poster any time soon then?

$24.95.

edit on 16-8-2020 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: charlyv

The claim was that Dolan doesn't do it for the money.

Not sure what your point is.

He may not do it for the money, but the question was does he have a job.
Irregardless if he says he does not do it for the money, he makes money on books and lectures.
That is a job.

Just to note,, there is no such word as "irregardless". ( "Regardless" MEANS" irregardless"_

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

This would be a more accurate depiction of his career these days.

You can have that for free...

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Thats very kind of you MM.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Reopening on Dolan's credibility.....

Is there any way I can get access to this recent Dolan report on a major case that I've renewed my interest in?

Richard dolan [RDM] The Spectacular Yukon UFO (Answer Forum)

By Richard Dolan| August 8, 2020 [13 comments]
richarddolanmembers.com...

[just text grabs would be great, his and the comments -- I want to see how he still champions this case long after the Russian satellite reentry fireball swarm explanation showed up]

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg
I can't help with screenshots of Dolan's members thread, but if Dolan is still hyping that "UFO", he wouldn't be the only one.
In February 2020, this video of the Yukon UFO got posted by the Quest TV channel, maybe the most amazing graphics I've seen yet!

Thirty Witnesses See The Largest Craft Ever Registered In A UFO Report | Close Encounters

Look at the size of that thing and how close it got! It looks like if he had a ladder he could have climbed up and touched it, though Robert Sheaffer said the lights were actually 233 km or so away from the witnesses, so I think that graphic of it flying directly overhead is not quite accurate.

They have a short section at the end saying some people thought maybe it's a blimp, but, it wasn't a blimp, and there has been no official response from the Canadian government, so it's as if it had never been debunked if you watch that video posted in February of this year. (Sheaffer's debunking is dated April 30, 2012).

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join