It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another ufo researcher bites the dust

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: IMSAM
a reply to: Jay-morris

Bs you say? Whats this then?

Dear ob dear! I said the cult is BS, meaning its rubbish :/

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 06:50 AM
link   

a reply to: Baablacksheep

Thanks for the heads up Baa, had forgotten about this. Will dig into it

charlatan he is a charlatan. See each of my posts have some dirt on him. I would be frothing too if i were you.

Did you actually read the link? It clearly stats, and I quote

Dolan himself admits to only hearing this so-called analysis, not ever actually seeing nor confirming any scientific data that was advertised to

So, your link actually proves my point!

Thank you!

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Are you suggesting that folks such as Tracy are programmed? I simply asked is Richard Dolan linked to Ramtha like his wife is or was.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

Are you suggesting that folks such as Tracy are programmed? I simply asked is Richard Dolan linked to Ramtha like his wife is or was.

Oh course anyone who is part of a cult is brainwashed, including Dolans wife, and Dolan himself if he is too.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Dont think so Tim. You twist the facts but you just have to deal with it. Dolan was trying valiantly to convince people but alas some mean debunkers pulled the carpet beneath him. He is a conman no matter how hard you try to convince people that he isnt. Zero credibility whatsoever.

I see you frothing again. Might wanna use that foam for shaving

@baablacksheep

Tracy indeed studied rv under ramtha
so its not farfetched that dolan might be in there somewhere. Jz the cult leader was spewing nazi retoric, a google search has many articles

There is also this cruise that had the following disclaimer

" IMPORTANT NOTE: This seminar-at-sea does not promote any particular religious beliefs or creeds. It is about developing our own inner knowing of truth. "

Check the speakers

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

Dont think so Tim. You twist the facts but you just have to deal with it. Dolan was trying valiantly to convince people but alas some mean debunkers pulled the carpet beneath him. He is a conman no matter how hard you try to convince people that he isnt. Zero credibility whatsoever.

Again! You have not posted any evidence, just opinions of another person, thats it! As i have stated many times, and hou ignored, Dolan explsined his participation, and what he new about the slides before going to the event. And this you have completly ignored. And your evidence, is posting someone opinion? That is not good!

Tracy indeed studied rv under ramtha 

so its not farfetched that dolan might be in there somewhere. Jz the cult leader was spewing nazi retoric, a google search has many articles

Is she still part of the cult? Has she spoken about the cult and the controversy of the cult? Have you heard Dolan talk about the cult, or if he is a member? Or are you jumping to conclusions again.

There is also this cruise that had the following disclaimer

" IMPORTANT NOTE: This seminar-at-sea does not promote any particular religious beliefs or creeds. It is about developing our own inner knowing of truth. "

Check the speakers 

I do not know anything about this event, and I do not care really, and I do not know hardly anyone at the event. If people have different beliefs, sndcare happy to listen to some if the people on that event, that is up to them. Again, does not prove he is a Charlatan or conman.

I am still waiting!

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Yeah quite possibly he might be. But never mind that. Those opinions are facts when there are multiple accounts of one event. You with me or you mad? Click this link for more on the slides fiasco of the charlatan

Stay with me now and lets discuss how he sold that romanek pedophiles hoax. Want to go there or are you too infatuated with the worlds leading charlatan?

As far as those ufo-moon claims you havent said a word. Will you comment on that or nah?

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Yeah quite possibly he might be. But never mind that. Those opinions are facts when there are multiple accounts of one event. You with me or you mad? Click this link for more on the slides fiasco of the charlatan

My God! That link said he was wrong! I have been saying thst all through this bloody thread! This is pointless!

Stay with me now and lets discuss how he sold that romanek pedophiles hoax. Want to go there or are you too infatuated with the worlds leading charlatan?

Please enlighten me! You have failed to give evidence thst he is a Charlatan and a con man regarding the Roswell slides, so I cannot wait to hear this one!

As far as those ufo-moon claims you havent said a word. Will you comment on that or nah?

I have spoke about that too, you just do not read properly. I responded to Oberg about that. Seriously learn go read, and also how to do proper research.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Is she still part of the cult? Has she spoken about the cult and the controversy of the cult? Have you heard Dolan talk about the cult, or if he is a member? 

They look jolly here. 2018

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   

So we agree that he is a charlatan who endorsed those slides. Here you can hear himself on those slides

After the slides we got the pedophile romanek. Despite the article being 4 years old dolan went and did a docu which aired last year even though romaneks story has been a hoax. Because dont let pedophiles get in the way of making a good buck

So how do we call a researcher that makes multiple "mistakes" though he knows the facts yet disregards them to put groceries on the table?

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Because dont let pedophiles get in the way of making a good buck 

At least he showed some shock re Jan Harzan, Dolan was fast in writing an article about him.

richarddolanmembers.com...

What a bunch.

richarddolanmembers.com...

edit on 13-8-2020 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

Is she still part of the cult? Has she spoken about the cult and the controversy of the cult? Have you heard Dolan talk about the cult, or if he is a member? 

They look jolly here. 2018

Smiling for the camera does not mean anything. Is Dolan part of this cult?

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   

No idea , they look a happy bunch though.

😉

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

So how do we call a researcher that makes multiple "mistakes" though he knows the facts yet disregards them to put groceries on the table?

Almost exactly what I said to him several pages back.

Guess you know nothing about the field too, like me, since you asked the same stupid question I did.

Think you'll get an answer? LOL

Harte

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

twitter.com...

Not sure how. VP knows everything any senator knows and more.
Unlike Trump, Pence is known to read the PDB every day, usually as his first order of business.

Pence has shown great interest in space and the military in general, he lobbied Trump to re-establish the National
Space Council and apparently has been very active and hands-on as it's chairman. The idea to create the Space Force came as much from Pence as from Trump and he was the administrations point man in Congress for it.

Pence is very religious, if that means anything in this context.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

Guess you know nothing about the field too, like me, since you asked the same stupid question I did.

Harte

Have many of Dolan"s books have you read? I'm assuming most, if not all, based on your strong interest in him. What did you think of them? You spesifically, not someone else.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublant

originally posted by: Harte

Harte

Have many of Dolan"s books have you read? I'm assuming most, if not all, based on your strong interest in him. What did you think of them? You spesifically, not someone else.

Answer the question. Then answer this one - Why does it matter how many of his books I've read?
That has no impact on the question whatsoever, which was my earlier point. Have you read the thread?

Harte

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Regarding the Roswell slides. One look at those things for a seasoned UFOlogist, and they not know these are FAKES, and a hoax is problematic. To me, it was a copy cat hoax of Steven Greer’s famous little ATA alien.

Hoaxes, just like movies, come in droves and copy each other. A successful war movie will bring on a lot of copy cats. Star wars produced mucho copy cats.

And Roswell slides are a bigger version of Greer’s ATA.

Nice try, but it didn’t work. It almost worked.
You see, such a hoax doesn’t have to last very long. If it weren’t for the guys who busted them, that group of credible ufologists ( who BTW Issakoi was amongst them), it might still be making big bucks.

It becomes a time when the believers will cross over to the faith, and then all objectivity goes out the window.
Belief can be a veil that prevents the truth from being seen.

Not always, one can maintain objectivity about results and still have belief. It's just that one has to be willing to give up that belief.

Actually the good thing for ufologists is that it ain't going away. You can't prove a negative. Believe me, no one will prove that there isn't any aliens or UFOs.

What they can do is wear people out or get them lost inside a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside of Bull s___

edit on 13-8-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I'm really hoping someone follows up with Trump about his claim he knows info on the Roswell crash.

Trump responded, “I won’t talk to you about what I know about it, but it’s very interesting.”

Link

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join