It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Docs Unsealed Ghislaine Maxwell

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3sixand9

Yes, I'm assuming Ghislaine is guilty and I'm forming my understanding of how Trump would react based on how he has reacted his entire life

I don't believe for second that you voted for Trump. I asked you what the tipping point was for you to hate him and you skipped right past it with more rhetoric about how he's (with no evidence) a swamp creature.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I feel Clinton's connection has been thoroughly covered, it is Trump's connection that keeps being ignored.

Not ignored, just understood to be non-existant.

There is no connection, other than they flew in the same circles, and had casual interaction over the years - and Trump hitched a ride ONE TIME on his OTHER plane (not the Lolita express) from Miami to NY...

There is nothing there, except in your TDS mind...

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Clinton being guilty does not mean Trump is innocent. When we bring up Trump is the discussion it seems like his loyalists fall back on the look at Bill Clinton excuse.

Trump was more than a casual acquaintance of Epstein and Maxwell. His fallout with Epstein was over a business deal.

Riddle me this, if Trump is so damn innocent and separated himself from Epstein because of his abuse of girls, why did Trump not throw him under the bus?

Trump likes to throw people under te bus when there is a disagreement, using any dirt he can dig up. Why did he not do this with Epstein and Maxwell?

It sounds like he kept quiet because he has something to hide.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-EyesI don't believe for second that you voted for Trump. I asked you what the tipping point was for you to hate him and you skipped right past it with more rhetoric about how he's (with no evidence) a swamp creature.

Trump never won my vote, I gave it to him because I wanted Clinton to lose.

I have already addressed that several post back.

In reply to 'tanstaafl', Trump has an existing connection to Epstein. Epstein's brother said so in a deposition where he said that Trump and Epstein were friends and that Trump flew with Epstein 'numerous' times. Epstein's Florida residence was one mile from Mar-a-Lago where one accuser admitted she was recruited from
edit on 3-8-2020 by 3sixand9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: 3sixand9

it is Trump's connection that keeps being ignored.

It isn't being ignored.

But NONE of these documents implicates him.

Does that bother you for some reason?

If so, why?

edit on 8/3/2020 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
You don't think a deposition from Epstein's brother admitting that Trump flew 'numerous' times and a separate deposition from Epstein himself pleading the 5th when asked about being in the company of minors with Trump implicates him?

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I don't always think people spam threads with a single purpose, but when I do they have been members less than a year.
edit on 3-8-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

There is so much more that's either going to come out or get covered up.

Again who had the power and/or connections to shut down the investigation and tv news story the first go around. Would Trump cooperate with said FBI Investigation if he was tainted?

Trump is many things but gonna need more evidence, hell as bad as it looks for WJC there still needs to be more to convict his azz in a court of law.

This has many levels follow who shut it down, who controlled the FBI ?
edit on 3-8-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

It isn't being ignored.

If so, why?

And, as I have posted before, why would you accuse someone in public of being involved in something illegal if you were doing it also?

It doesn’t make much sense.

Trump on Bill Clinton...

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

originally posted by: Riffrafter

It isn't being ignored.

If so, why?

And, as I have posted before, why would you accuse someone in public of being involved in something illegal if you were doing it also?

It doesn’t make much sense.

Trump on Bill Clinton...

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

And this....

And this...

edit on 8 3 2020 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

(post by 3sixand9 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Trump's potshots are reserved for his political opponents and dumbass celebs who have dissed him. Maxwell is a criminal suspect whom AFAIK has never said a word good or bad about him. Why would he make an exception for her? She'll have her day in court.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
So Trump gives child molesters a free pass, correct? I just want to make sure I understand your logic

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

So Trump gives child molesters a free pass, correct? I just want to make sure I understand your logic

Yep that's why one is dead and the others are fighting like hell to cover this all up. Seems right if this was the Bizzaro Universe.

How do you feel knowing that all the other Administrations since Clinton knew personally about this situation, and did nothing about it?

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   

In your mind apparently, not here in the real world.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Yep that's why one is dead and the others are fighting like hell to cover this all up. Seems right if this was the Bizzaro Universe.

How do you feel knowing that all the other Administrations since Clinton knew personally about this situation, and did nothing about it?

Well said

Additionally, if this case is as big as I think it is POTUS is wise not to make any opinionated comments. Let the courts gather witnesses and evidence. Best he stays out of it.

I wish her well too. Up to her court date and possible conviction. “Dead men tell no tales”

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   
So why isn't Trump roasting the pervert he has in custody right now to bolster his poll numbers???

Clearly the idea that he must be provoked has flown out the window.

Trump's never been able to keep his trap shut before and right now's not the time to be quiet.

He's going to lose this election if he doesn't figure out something. You folks keep talking about November but early mail in voting starts in September, a large amount of votes are about to be cast sooner than you're realizing

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   

So why isn't Trump roasting the pervert he has in custody right now to bolster his poll numbers???

That's not his job, that's the job of the DOJ, also politicizing it would taint any justice that would be handed out to these pervs. If Due Process bothers you that much, then why didn't you do anything like "Devine Justice" to these people before Trump came into office, or even now?

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   
That's funny

You folks will go to ANY lengths to explain away

Trump's a loud mouth, always has been, always going to be. Nothing's going to shut him up except for whatever Ghislaine has on him

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

That's funny

Trump's a loud mouth, always has been, always going to be. Nothing's going to shut him up except for whatever Ghislaine has on him

You're like a dog with a bone.

The sitting POTUS cannot condemn a defendant whilst they are still awaiting a trial. It could corrupt due process and she would walk Scott free.

Is that what you want?

I'm starting to think it is...

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   

That's funny

LOL so you think POTUS blabs on about all his briefings and other info he has?

There’s a lot more going on than the comments that he makes about the media and surface level political trash.

I bet he can keep his mouth shut about lots of important topics. He didn’t get where he got in the business world by telling everyone about future plans and deals.

Such narrow, bias, and typical media fed garbage. Take a look at the videos above that I posted. Did you miss them or do you just prefer to look away?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join