It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Commie sympathizing leftist Senator is defending China

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Bag & tag this traitorous corrupt swamp creature.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

originally posted by: FishBait

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

The other day i was working construction making a lot of noise in a quiet neighborhood.
I'm the only white person on the crew.

Bro, they chewed you out because they A) Probably thought that you were in charge, and B) Because they knew that if they chewed you out you'd only be able to complain about the things that they actually didsaid. Put simply, you couldn't pull the race card on them.

Honestly speaking, that was a smart move on their part. I'd do the same. Chew out the white guy, because then it's just me and him, not me, him and the ACLU.

The boss can no longer send a white guy to deal with the customers complaints....because the customer goes all out nitpicking every little thing.

Send a person of color, the customer let's so much more slide and the chances of getting a tip are much better.

Wait, so you are actually to the point where you are arguing illegal immigrants have to run your company because people complain to much to the whites but will let you slack off if you send someone brown over? This is good stuff.

When it's time to pay and the customer wants to go over everything.
They are less likely to point out small things to people of color.
It's just makes things easier.

Same with the truckers and ticket's. When the white truckers are pulled over they come back with 10 tickets.

The colored drivers, they pretend they dont know better and the cops fall for it. Giving warnings.

It's almost comical.

One guy had an exposed propane tank and the cop gives a ticket and says you know you can't have that out.

Guy behind him. Same violation. Oh dont you know you csnt have propane tanks exposed. Next time cover it up.

Again, you are admitting you do bad work and the brown people cover for you AND they are totally outsmarting white cops. This is gold.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
......phone phail.

edit on 2 8 2020 by Artlogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 04:33 AM
link   

The other day i was working construction making a lot of noise in a quiet neighborhood.

Bro, they chewed you out because they A) Probably thought that you were in charge, and B) Because they knew that if they chewed you out you'd only be able to complain about the things that they actually didsaid. Put simply, you couldn't pull the race card on them.

Honestly speaking, that was a smart move on their part. I'd do the same. Chew out the white guy, because then it's just me and him, not me, him and the ACLU.

The boss can no longer send a white guy to deal with the customers complaints....because the customer goes all out nitpicking every little thing.

Send a person of color, the customer let's so much more slide and the chances of getting a tip are much better.

Wait, so you are actually to the point where you are arguing illegal immigrants have to run your company because people complain to much to the whites but will let you slack off if you send someone brown over? This is good stuff.

Same with the truckers and ticket's. When the white truckers are pulled over they come back with 10 tickets.

The colored drivers, they pretend they dont know better and the cops fall for it. Giving warnings.

It's almost comical.

One guy had an exposed propane tank and the cop gives a ticket and says you know you can't have that out.

Guy behind him. Same violation. Oh dont you know you csnt have propane tanks exposed. Next time cover it up.

Again, you are admitting you do bad work and the brown people cover for you AND they are totally outsmarting white cops. This is gold.

The brown people do the work so when they are left to explain what they did.. most will just say never mind and move on.

And yes they have the Cops fooled. No speaka English.....oh move on.

Guy speaks perfect English.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
I bet you can guess who it is.

If you're thinking it's the one who had a Chinese spy as her driver for 20 years, you guessed right.

Feinstein: Letting Americans sue China over coronavirus response would be 'huge mistake'

"Where I live... we hold China as a potential trading partner," she said earlier. "As a country that has pulled tens of millions of people out of poverty in a short period of time. And as a country growing into a respectable nation among other nations. And I deeply believe that. I've been to China a number of times. I've studied the issues."

You can't make this crap up.

After months of lurking in the shadows, keeping her head down. She rises back up out of the murky swamp to defend her masters.

This scumbag needs to be investigated for treason.

I'm probably a little older than you.

The really sad thing is that when Feinstein was first elected as senator, she had good ideas and the energy and will to make something happen. A good something. ANd I lived in CA at the time and watched her go to DC all full of piss, vinegar and some street smarts. I thought myself "Hmmm...maybe we really have something here..."

Somewhere...I think it was her 2nd 6 year term...someone got to her and totally bought her off and turned her into a rich Dem/Lib Droid. It's sad. What could have been...

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   

It's almost comical.

The brown people do the work so when they are left to explain what they did.. most will just say never mind and move on.

And yes they have the Cops fooled. No speaka English.....oh move on.

Guy speaks perfect English.

Again, your argument is white people are idiots. Love it.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

originally posted by: watchitburn
I bet you can guess who it is.

If you're thinking it's the one who had a Chinese spy as her driver for 20 years, you guessed right.

Feinstein: Letting Americans sue China over coronavirus response would be 'huge mistake'

"Where I live... we hold China as a potential trading partner," she said earlier. "As a country that has pulled tens of millions of people out of poverty in a short period of time. And as a country growing into a respectable nation among other nations. And I deeply believe that. I've been to China a number of times. I've studied the issues."

You can't make this crap up.

After months of lurking in the shadows, keeping her head down. She rises back up out of the murky swamp to defend her masters.

This scumbag needs to be investigated for treason.

I'm probably a little older than you.

The really sad thing is that when Feinstein was first elected as senator, she had good ideas and the energy and will to make something happen. A good something. ANd I lived in CA at the time and watched her go to DC all full of piss, vinegar and some street smarts. I thought myself "Hmmm...maybe we really have something here..."

Somewhere...I think it was her 2nd 6 year term...someone got to her and totally bought her off and turned her into a rich Dem/Lib Droid. It's sad. What could have been...

That's every politician left and right. They are all rich for a reason, they are bought off by corporations the minute they start "serving". It's not "someone", it's all major corporations together going after every politician with big donations and advance cheap initial buys on new stock that will skyrocket, tons of insider trading info they just play dumb and give deer in headlights look when reports ask about it.

This is why draining the swamp is a joke. They are all up to their necks in swamp and getting rich off it. People saying Trump had to get some other stuff done first and will drain it in the second term are laughable.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: FishBait

Trump realized he has t eliminate the deep state and it's conspiring institutions/individuals first

He has vast National security powers and needs to use them now more than ever. Either the conspirators against Trump are prosecuted OR we can use all the same tactics against democrats...it's a win win

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Trump realized he has t eliminate the deep state and it's conspiring institutions/individuals first

He has vast National security powers and needs to use them now more than ever. Either the conspirators against Trump are prosecuted OR we can use all the same tactics against democrats...it's a win win

Sure, that's why he and his admin is a revolving doors of CEO's applying personal policies to enrich them selves. That's obviously how you get rid of the deep state. The "deep state" is the military industrial complex that has more power than the president. They already told him to stuff it when he wanted them to do his dirty work and this was after he gave them a giant raise. ROTFL. It's also the corporations who are invited in by both parties to write policy in a way that benefits the corporations. Who's in charge? Not Trump.

Please give me one example of the deep state and what they do and how it effects you and a plan Trump has actually announced to stop it. There is no deep state, it's all in the open if you are willing to look.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Nah, totally wrong as usual.

Trump told the Deepstate to stuff it when he didn't go to war with Iran, didn't go to war with North Korea, pulled the troops out of Syria, pulled the troops out of Afghanistan, sold lethal weapons to Ukraine, etc.

Locking down our borders, expelling foreign nationals and combatting the tiered justice system IS fighting the deepstate traitors. Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll meet the end of a rope, I doubt it but one can dream.
edit on 8/5/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Nah, totally wrong as usual.

Trump told the Deepstate to stuff it when he didn't go to war with Iran, didn't go to war with North Korea, pulled the troops out of Syria, pulled the troops out of Afghanistan, sold lethal weapons to Ukraine, etc.

Locking down our borders, expelling foreign nationals and combatting the tiered justice system IS fighting the deepstate traitors. Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll meet the end of a rope, I doubt it but one can dream.

Except we are still in Syria and Afghanistan. I know, he's going to get to that second term when he drains the swamp and tells us about UFO!

We were never going to war with NK or Iran so you can believe that but we are in plenty of wars and there is no profit in Iran or NK. If you're not aware, we go to war to steal resources which is why Trump and his buddies are talking up Venezuela. That's where they want to go and get the oil!

Yes, he fights the justice system by immediately pardoning his friends even when they are convicted of a crime. Wow real blow to the deep state there.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Hell hath no Fury like a PEOPLE Scorned ! ..............

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join