It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hydroxychloroquine time bomb tick tock

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

That is not the point I'm putting forth.

This drug is mainly used for treating malaria, and arthritis, and even at that it doesn't cure people of it.
It might help a little but its juat a bandaid to a bigger problem. And only for a certain amount of specific cases is it needed.

This is what consumerism has done. Theres this race to find the miracle pill, that this wonderful drug will make it all better. Back in reality its not like that, the virus is still there.
The healthcare isn't sufficient, and this drug that is used for extremely niche situations to begin with isn't the fix.
This isn't me on msm, this is people on useless Facebook conspiracy garnage with doctors who think they have that got ya moment to become the hero.
If this was the miracle drug, the it would have been used long, long ago to treat all coronavirus strains. But it hasn't.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
French Doctor Claims Solid Results in Study of Hydroxychloroquine and Azithromycin

www.newswars.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: network dude

It might help a little but its juat a bandaid to a bigger problem.

And what is the purpose of a bandaid? To protect the wound and keep it clean and germ-free while your body does its work and heals. Same with HCQ. Slow down or stop replication so your body can fight the virus without being overwhelmed.
Personally, I'm a big proponent of bandaids.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: manuelram16

This might interest you... do a little digging into these doctors.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

I only posted what I read a few months ago, it was also used in italy, Spain and Europe in general also have a nephew MD who treats Lupus patients with it and told me all the hype in the lamestream media is B*****t.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

I expect it to come from within .

Like I said I know we’re talking about liberals.

But at least one of them has to have a conscience .

I mentioned Liz Wahl for a reason .

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

I posted this earlier. Here’s eight different studies seven of which give Hydroxychloroquine high marks .

Source

One of them goes directly against my position. I like to do that to be above board and honest .

I’ll tell you what .

Post two of your studies saying that hydroxychloroquine is useless or deadly . ( other than mine ) since you’re so adamant about your position and are trying to convince us you’re so well-informed. You should be able to post two of your own .

Let’s see if I can prove my point.

*Note

Not a opinion article the actual study that article sources .
edit on 31-7-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-7-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

And then there's this.

The Ohio Board of Pharmacy has reversed a rule that prohibited the sale and dispensing of hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine in the state after Gov. Mike DeWine (R) asked for the reversal.

Source

So there's one domino. Of course you wouldn't know anything happened at all.

CENSORED

Believe it or not I posted this to FB and it's still up after couple days.
edit on 31-7-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join