It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hydroxychloroquine time bomb tick tock

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Sir,

If you do not trust your physician to make the best choice for your healthcare then you need to shop for a new healthcare provider.
edit on 30-7-2020 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

All those nations got it under control quite quickly. Without the drug.

The US has seen a surge. Either way, it's still showing holes in the system, and this drug clearly isn't needed to treat literally EVERY person.

Nor am I saying that but it should be an option and it's been vilified here in the US for no good reasons except political and financial ones. Too many doctors are owned by big pharma as well as our politicians LOL and our media for that matter

Which is the other thing, LOL Americans are in lousy health compared to the rest of the "1st World" we are paying dearly for that. I'd guarantee we have more at risk elderly population at risk older adults middle age adults and even teens and children. Not only that our population is more racially diverse which has it's own problems and issues aside from just getting quality health care.

Rt, a key measure of how fast the virus is growing. It’s the average number of people who become infected by an infectious person. If Rt is above 1.0, the virus will spread quickly. When Rt is below 1.0, the virus will stop spreading.

and yet we have 20 states now under 1.0 rt value the most in months. rt.live...

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Never made any claims about an out right ban .

My point is a coordinated effort to suppress medical evidence that could be life-saving .

That doesn’t look too good on your record does it ?

The remark about 100,000 manslaughters was facetious. Liberals take everything literally except facts.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

Sir,

If you do not trust your physician to make the best choice for your healthcare then you need to shop for a new healthcare provider.

LOL well thanks for that Captain Obvious, LOL. We used to have a family doctor we all trusted over the years helped most of through parts of 3 generations. Was there for emergencies on the weekends for various accidents and ailments. Since he passed away and we have moved around finding one has been well not easy. Besides I rarely go for myself, even recently had one doctor tell me one thing and a different doctor at the same office and practice the exact opposite. LOL not fun playing find the right doctor at $125 bucks a pop.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

Yup 65 years of safe effective use .

Now they are enrolling patients in studies that don’t meet the safety standards set for its use.

Then the main stream media acts shocked people dying that shouldn’t be using it in the first place is big news . SMH
edit on 30-7-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

That’s my point. Although they acted the main stream media isn’t ignorant.

They are intentionally misrepresenting it’s effectiveness and killing people. All the while the Democratic leaders are holding hands and singing Kumbaya .

I still think they’re going to pay for that on November 3 .

Half of the world knows what’s going on Trump has to have something up his sleeve .

Why did he suddenly start talking about it again when he knew the reception it would get .

I think at this point he’s laying a trap .
edit on 30-7-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   

a reply to: Fallingdown
It's a drastic drug used for very peculiar diseases and infections. It's a first line of defense and beyond that it's not a cure, other measures need to be taken, other drugs etc. This is why OD is a huge known side effect, and it's not widely used.

Yes, that is the BS they are peddling. It is nonsense of course, and you have fallen for it.

It has been used for a whole lot of things for more than 6 decades, with a stellar safety record - not perfect, and I would not use it because I'd go for the high dose IV vitamin C - but it is very safe, and apparently very effective when combined with zinc early on.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I think somebody on the inside he’s going to have a bout with their conscience and their conscience will win.

I'm a little confused by this statement. Would you help my feeble brain understand it a little better? Like whom is Somebody?

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
And the research industry is raking in the mega-bucks over this.

a reply to: strongfp

USA Today
States build stockpiles of hydroxychloroquine, the malaria drug touted by Trump to treat coronavirus
Brady McCombs and Lindsay WhitehurstThe Associated Press

"If he (Trump) hadn’t amplified the early and inappropriate enthusiasm for the drug, I doubt if the states would have even been aware of it," said Dr. Kenneth B. Klein, a consultant from outside of Seattle who has spent the past three decades working for drug companies to design and evaluate their clinical trials.

edit on 30-7-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

If the end result is it saves lives Trump will be a national hero.
edit on 30-7-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

like whom is somebody ?

Here let me narrow it down a little bit .

I was referring to some insider in the Democratic Party or media with a conscience

That would rule out Hillary and Rachel Maddow .🙄

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

If undeniable proof comes out The Democrats, liberal media and medical establishment and the Democrats goose is cooked. It will become evident to the country they were willing to let tens of thousands of people die to attack Trump.

You know better than that.

You're talking about the same people who preach hate and racism every day, and then accuse Trump of trying to divide the country.

You're talking abut the same people who quickly and loudly proclaimed that Nick Sandmann was a villain and Jussie Smollett was a heroic victim. When they were proven wrong, they just shrugged their shoulders and went silent.

You're talking about the same people who screamed Russian Collusion for years. They never admitted they were wrong, and they will never face any consequences for their actions.

At best you might get a taxpayer funded investigation that goes nowhere, then it's on to the next lie. Or just maybe recycle an old lie. Keep telling an old lie until the people who remember the truth die out.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   

He changed course when his new campaign manager told him to. People that dont like masks will still vote for trump. People who are for masks may or may not, but he has a better chance with them if he is on their side.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Combine this issue with the police stand down order for the democratic convention and things could be getting a bit messy. I say keep the police out of it and let the democrats sort their own mess out.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   

All those nations got it under control quite quickly. Without the drug.

The US has seen a surge. Either way, it's still showing holes in the system, and this drug clearly isn't needed to treat literally EVERY person.

That is fine. You don't HAVE to use it. But don't tell me that I CAN'T. Fair enough?

Of course, this doesn't mean you specifically, it is the forces at work trying hard to convince the populace that hydoxychloroquine is not only a waste of time, but also down right dangerous. If I want to use it, get the hell out of my way, please.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Honest Government Ad | A message from the White House

Juice Media usually do adds for the Australian government, they are short, to the point and surprisingly refreshing. Hope it helps those caught up in a cloud of confusion.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 03:28 AM
link   
The dEmocrats goose is already cooked

They ain’t winning in November

And that’s a very positive thing for the USA

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Because of the position they have taken they can not let that be known. that they have been killing people.

If undeniable proof comes out The Democrats, liberal media and medical establishment and the Democrats goose is cooked. It will become evident to the country they were willing to let tens of thousands of people die to attack Trump.

We already have undeniable proof -- nursing homes, ventilators and turning folks away from medical care. If that isn't enough, one questionable medication with known adverse side effects isn't going to make anyone suddenly see the light. That's not to say that it isn't a political football right now and will probably continue to be, nor is it to say that it doesn't have positive benefits.

But it's not the end-all-be-all. It's not the game-changer -- not medically and not politically.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 04:49 AM
link   

a reply to: KansasGirl

When has it been used for a Corona virus?

Way back in march!

How is it you think you know what you're talking about?

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Its called grasping at straws. Generally what happens when people try to one up each other for the snake oil miracle drug. America everyone.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Its called grasping at straws. Generally what happens when people try to one up each other for the snake oil miracle drug. America everyone.

I don't know how HDQ is taken but I don't think it's with a straw!

I'm sorry that was terrible. But I didn't know how else to respond.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   

there is a part of me that wants to believe you are just confused and totally suckered and taken in by the MSM that has been brainwashing the low information folks for a while. But this is kind of an absolute thing. It's a drug that either works or it doesn't. It, like the virus, isn't political. But to see so many idiots who aren't doctors screaming how it won't work, because Trump said it might, really tells a tale in itself.

quite a few studies have taken place, and results are available for some. I have yet to see anyone (other than that doctor in the video the other day) claim it's a cure, but many have stated that it helps when taken early.

Id' suppose even the dishonest idiots of the left secretly wonder if it might really help, probably about the time their mom gets a positive diagnosis. Then they worry and periodically scream up from the basement "Mom, are you OK? I need another hot pocket!"

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join