It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hydroxychloroquine time bomb tick tock

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Hydroxychloroquine

I’ve been pondering this for a while. But after Xenchen’s thread on governor Mike DeWine a republican who has been all in anti-trump over coronavirus made his move.

I think things are going to start snowballing.

The way I look at it hydroxychloroquine is going to be the key to the general election.

The Democrats and the liberal media have bet heavily on attacking Trump on it.

So much so that they put theirself in a corner. There is ample evidence in almost every study to its benefits or may I say possible benefits. . (including the studies they used to discredit it)

Because of the position they have taken they can not let that be known. that they have been killing people.

If undeniable proof comes out The Democrats, liberal media and medical establishment and the Democrats goose is cooked. It will become evident to the country they were willing to let tens of thousands of people die to attack Trump.

After a quiet spell now suddenly hydroxychloroquine is in the news everywhere. Studies are starting to land with a big flat splat for the Democrats.

I think the truth will be known before the election and it will hurt them dearly.

Since were talking about liberals I’m going out on the limb a little bit. But I’m banking on empathy. I think somebody on the inside he’s going to have a bout with their conscience and their conscience will win.

The plotting and collaboration on the inside between some medical professionals, the media and most of all theit Congressional representatives will be exposed for all to see.

Does anybody remember Liz Wahl ?

All human beings aren’t built the same way. Somebody in the know won’t be able to carry the guilt of what they’ve done.

I hope Fauci is charged with 100,000 counts of manslaughter.

Regardless of how it comes out it will come out before November 3rd.

Then that’s all she wrote for the Democratic Party.

edit on 30-7-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Don't know why people are still talking about this... only in the US of course.
It's a drastic drug used for very peculiar diseases and infections. It's a first line of defense and beyond that it's not a cure, other measures need to be taken, other drugs etc. This is why OD is a huge known side effect, and it's not widely used.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Maybe you can find evidence to the contrary, but I don't think any state has banned the use of Chloroquine drugs for the treatment of COVID-19 up to this point in time. The outright ban that was supposed to come into effect in Ohio today has been reversed. A number of states have put in place restrictions that say, essentially, if a doctor prescribes Chloroquine drugs for COVID-19, there has to be a written finding by the doctor that the patient actually has COVID-19. That usually means a positive test somewhere along the line. That means it can't be prescribed in those states in order to PREVENT the disease. That's to prevent people from hoarding it and making it unavailable to people with Lupus, Malaria, and other diseases for which it is proven effective. That group of states include both red and blue states. That means that any of the 150,000 people in the US who have already died from COVID-19 could have been given Chloroquine drugs if they had requested it and their doctor was willing to prescribe it, off label.

I'm not sure how you came up with the 100,000 counts of manslaughter histrionics.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

It's a drastic drug used for very peculiar diseases and infections. It's a first line of defense and beyond that it's not a cure, other measures need to be taken, other drugs etc. This is why OD is a huge known side effect, and it's not widely used.

You haven't been paying attention to the myriad of other threads about it then, it's been tested and peer reviewed in several places over multiple countries. The "leaders" and media for some unknown reason are ignoring the scientific facts that it DOES work early in the infection if used properly. I'm guessing they are poo-pooing it because it has been vetted and it costs very little to treat the patient. Fauci has already proven he's in it for the money, so is Gates.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

I think 1947Boomer said it best:

That's to prevent people from hoarding it and making it unavailable to people with Lupus, Malaria, and other diseases for which it is proven effective.

This is only proving that the US has a big problem with healthcare. There's more to the situation than people are willing to admit, but it's quite clear what's going on, big pharma are again sticking their noses into situations to get the most profits.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Brazil, Russia and India have all used it for COVID treatments all are below deaths per million than the USA.

US is 10th
Brazil is 12th
Russia is 47th
India is 97th

India has used the drug widely to treat malaria, it is used in low dosages as a malarial preventative which maybe why their death rate is low. As it is in many southeast Asian countries.

Bottom line you or a loved one gets COVID and is struggling are you going to watch them or are you going to ask about hydroxychloroquine?

medicalxpress.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

You're comparing those nations to the US? Doesn't sound like such a feat of strength considering the potential that the US has in terms of healthcare... I think the point is this drug shouldn't be used in the US that often. India, Russia, and Brazil aren't really the bastions of healthcare, and they would have this drug in large quantities for desperate measures.
edit on 30-7-2020 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   

You're comparing those nations to the US? Doesn't sound like such a feat of strength considering the potential that the US has in terms of healthcare... I think the point is this drug shouldn't be used in the US that often. India, Russia, and Brazil aren't really the bastions of healthcare, and they would have this drug in large quantities for desperate measures.

Exactly and their death raters are LOWER than the USA the fact that aren't supposedly as advanced as the US is exactly the point. ie. maybe if this treatment was used like in these countries maybe our death rates would be lower too.

Not to mention USA has more case per million too, so there goes they are swamped with cases

edit on 30-7-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Fren, hcq has been prescribed to many people to treat many conditions such as lupus for a long time with full knowledge of the potential side effects. Only when it was suggested to be an effective treatment for coronavirus did anyone make a big deal out of this. Whether that is for political reasons or to push remdesivir i cannot say, but there is absolutely no reason the government should inject themselves into your healthcare. The coordination of your healthcare is between you and your physician.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Yet every other first world nation has gotten a handle on it without this drug? And those nations you mentioned only used it in extreme cases, as stated in your own link.

I think there's more of a problem than just ignoring a last resort drug. I think the leaders of the US haven proven themselves to put petty politics before the health and safety of the citizens and have shown to be incompetent at handling all this. Stop arguing over such a dumb subject, and someone take responsibility.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Yet every other first world nation has gotten a handle on it without this drug? And those nations you mentioned only used it in extreme cases, as stated in your own link.

I think there's more of a problem than just ignoring a last resort drug. I think the leaders of the US haven proven themselves to put petty politics before the health and safety of the citizens and have shown to be incompetent at handling all this. Stop arguing over such a dumb subject, and someone take responsibility.

Oh come on check the stats not the bull crap..

Deaths per million

Belgium, UK,Spain, Italy,Peru,Sweden and Chile all have more deaths per million than the US you can include Peru and Chile as 3rd world I srppose but all the others are 1st world countries. Not to mention it hit the US later.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
SALT LAKE CITY – State and local governments across the United States have obtained about 30 million doses of a malaria drug touted by President Trump to treat patients with the coronavirus, despite warnings from doctors that more research is needed.

At least 22 states and Washington, D.C., secured shipments of the drug, hydroxychloroquine, according to information compiled from state and federal officials by The Associated Press. Sixteen of those states were won by Trump in 2016, although five of them, including North Carolina and Louisiana, are now led by Democratic governors.

If it don't work why so many doses to the states?

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

No. It’s been used for ages for a whole variety of ailments.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck
SALT LAKE CITY – State and local governments across the United States have obtained about 30 million doses of a malaria drug touted by President Trump to treat patients with the coronavirus, despite warnings from doctors that more research is needed.

At least 22 states and Washington, D.C., secured shipments of the drug, hydroxychloroquine, according to information compiled from state and federal officials by The Associated Press. Sixteen of those states were won by Trump in 2016, although five of them, including North Carolina and Louisiana, are now led by Democratic governors.

Some people are going to look silly if it's get used and it's effective.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

When has it been used for a Corona virus?

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

All those nations got it under control quite quickly. Without the drug.

The US has seen a surge. Either way, it's still showing holes in the system, and this drug clearly isn't needed to treat literally EVERY person.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

Fren, hcq has been prescribed to many people to treat many conditions such as lupus for a long time with full knowledge of the potential side effects. Only when it was suggested to be an effective treatment for coronavirus did anyone make a big deal out of this. Whether that is for political reasons or to push remdesivir i cannot say, but there is absolutely no reason the government should inject themselves into your healthcare. The coordination of your healthcare is between you and your physician.

Yea but you got to be careful with that too, I know it's anecdotal but certain hospitals and doctors study in and back certain treatments while other back and study and support other treatments. If you walk into one doctor he may point in one direction when another equally qualified points in another. Especially in these untreatable circumstances, it's an educated hit or miss. Remdesivir has a 60% success rate supposedly what bout the other 40%? that's a lot of uncured people

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   

One of the doctors in the famous video (that's been pulled) has challenged those in power to submit to blood tests to show how many are using the drug but are against joe and jane public from obtaining it. A side not do a search of what over the counter drugs have quinine in them buy them and take wit zinc. One such drug I use to buy was for restless leg syndrome, Canada dry quinine water can be drank with a zinc supplement,

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

I think 1947 Boomer had been reading too much CNN .

That's to prevent people from hoarding it and making it unavailable to people with Lupus, Malaria, and other diseases for which it is proven effective.

There was a shortage of Hydroxychloroquine because the FDA banned the import from several companies in India . The ban was lifted and they’re no longer is a shortage. Put that excuse to bed .

The IPCA labs said that the US FDA vide its email dated 23rd June 2020 has communicated to the Company that shortage implications for Chloroquine Phosphate API has changed and Chloroquine Phosphate drug product is no longer in shortage and therefore, no shipment of API Chloroquine Phosphate will be excluded from the import alert.

Source

Seriously dude it can save lifes.

Do you actually think that’s bad ?
edit on 30-7-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

Some people are going to look silly if it's get used and it's effective.

Silly?

That’s my point some of the people are going look criminal .

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join