It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So much for the Hippocratic Oath..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

You have such a way with words. Ad homs are oh so effective.

Too bad you don't read your sources.

So you support the libs who proposed this then...

Good comeback, Cal.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Putting words in another's mouth is almost as effective as an ad hominem approach.
Keep trying.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

You have such a way with words. Ad homs are oh so effective.

Too bad you don't read your sources.

Oh and it’s the mud pit, Phage!

Let’s wrasstle.

How about you take some time to tell us how scary the vid is and this makes perfect sense. Sounds like that’s a case you’re used to spewing. Denying that ignorance, and such.

Perhaps we should digress into the implications of this train of thought and reboot the Obamacare “death pannel” debate?

Yeah, turns out those didn’t go away in the hearts and minds of your beloved lib politicians.

#DenyIgnorance

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Putting words in another's mouth is almost as effective as an ad hominem approach.
Keep trying.

But you didn’t say you don’t support it...

Believe it or not, omission is a serious b1tch.

Clearly you don’t deny ignorance because you don’t understand that there’s just as much value in what people don’t say as there is in what they do.

#DenyIgnorance

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   

How about you take some time to tell us how scary the vid is and this makes perfect sense. Sounds like that’s a case you’re used to spewing. Denying that ignorance, and such.

I would prefer to see the actual policy being discussed, rather than an Op-ed about it. Wouldn't you?

Why did you ignore the statement which I quoted? A statement from the article you linked. Did you read the article? Can you read, or do you just watch videos?

edit on 7/30/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I would prefer to see the actual policy being discussed, rather than an Op-ed about it. Wouldn't you?

Why did you ignore the statement which I quoted? A statement from the article you linked. Did you read the article? Can you read, or do you just watch videos?

I didn’t ignore the statement, Phage.

You ignored the point.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnigmaChaser

I didn’t ignore the statement, Phage.

You ignored the point.

And forgot #DenyIgnorance

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Notoneofyou
Dont worry.

Us lowlife blue collar people can quit fixing their cars, homes, and latte' machines.

We can also quit working on the electrical/internet infrastructure.

Sanitation would be amusing as well.

See how long they last when they can't spit on us peons from their lofty perches.

Bingo. Your average lib can’t change a tire.

They act real smart, but they’re really not.

Oh, and they’re bad at math, economics, an understanding of history and totally wimps, too.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SwissMarked

Pennsylvania, the state where medical/scientific advice is given by an "expert" that is a dude in a dress. Where you can catch corona by going to an antique shop but not at Walmart. Where liquor stores are deemed a "necessity." Where masks "prevent disease" unless you're out protesting and then they're medically unnecessary. Where nursing homes are "perfectly safe" for everyone, except said liberal overlord's family members.

Oh and by the way, there "is no such thing as a slippery slope," according to the line jumpers.

Sad thing is this is most states now... I bet the entire left coast tries to adopt this if PA doesn’t get sued beyond recognition.

Also, as Phage seemed to miss, this now says that lib politicians can literally decide who lives and dies - if they have their way - and suffer ZERO repercussions from that.

How can anyone support this? Honestly?

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Dont worry.

Us lowlife blue collar people can quit fixing their cars, homes, and latte' machines.

See how long they last when they can't spit on us peons from their lofty perches.

Oh, and they’re bad at math, economics, an understanding of history and totally wimps, too.

They aren't real good at science and psychology either. If I want to cut off my arm so I can call myself an "amputee" pretty much anyone with a shred of sanity would call me a "crazy person." However if I want to cut off my pecker, put on a dress and a wig, and call myself a "woman" you have to accept that or you're a deranged bigot. Seems totally legit. This is why I'm hoping the alien invasion (not the kind at the southern border) is next and they'll take me with them. I'm so over this planet.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SwissMarked

Liquor stores are definitely a necessity, and I’m not talking about for regular people who can drink.

Alcoholics- they can die from withdrawal. Forcing every alcoholic into withdrawal is not a good idea.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Dont worry.

They aren't real good at science and psychology either. If I want to cut off my arm so I can call myself an "amputee" pretty much anyone with a shred of sanity would call me a "crazy person." However if I want to cut off my pecker, put on a dress and a wig, and call myself a "woman" you have to accept that or you're a deranged bigot. Seems totally legit. This is why I'm hoping the alien invasion (not the kind at the southern border) is next and they'll take me with them. I'm so over this planet.

Sold. I’m in.

Paint “I promise I’m not like the rest of them” on your roof and hope for the best.

Better make good on that though because they have ray guns and stuff

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
a reply to: SwissMarked

Liquor stores are definitely a necessity, and I’m not talking about for regular people who can drink.

Alcoholics- they can die from withdrawal. Forcing every alcoholic into withdrawal is not a good idea.

Supposedly we can die from COVID too. As an alleged alcoholic myself if I gotta choose (based on actual realities) someone dying from a communicable disease or someone dying because of a situation they put themselves in I'll let the drunk dry out the hard way. If they live through it like I did it makes you tend to want to drink a little less than if the state or anyone else (like "friends" or "family members") enables the addiction.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Dont worry.

Sold. I’m in.

Paint “I promise I’m not like the rest of them” on your roof and hope for the best.

That doesn't sound like a terrible idea and I am absolutely positively not like pretty much anyone else on this entire planet. I'm told that on an almost hourly basis in the "real world." Usually in a positive way. If people had any idea how much I despise them all I don't know if they'd be so friendly toward me, unless it's the general "I hate you please leave me alone" vibe I try to put off that draws them all in. Damned if I know.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Dont worry.

Sold. I’m in.

That doesn't sound like a terrible idea and I am absolutely positively not like pretty much anyone else on this entire planet. I'm told that on an almost hourly basis in the "real world." Usually in a positive way. If people had any idea how much I despise them all I don't know if they'd be so friendly toward me, unless it's the general "I hate you please leave me alone" vibe I try to put off that draws them all in. Damned if I know.

Totally get it. But hey, it is what it is.

Strive to be a minimally lovable product.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 04:31 AM
link   

While utilization of these guidelines is completely optional and up to the facility and the individual health care provider, we emphasize the need to make treatment accessible to all who can best benefit from its use," the statement continued.

So its optional, to be used if things come to the crunch.

I take it you are hyper critical of people who dismiss Covid as a hoax, don't socially distance/sanitise properly and refuse to wear masks then? Because if people did that and followed the guidance to minimise/stop the spread the doctors wouldn't be in a position where they may have to make such decisions

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Thats the sales pitch. But does it actually work like that? Or is it Orwellian double speak?

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 04:52 AM
link   

So now we distribute drugs on the basis of economic condition...

Yup. It's called supply and demand... but I'll bet not in the way you think.

If people didn't allow themselves to be dependent on these drugs and the dealers, by actually informing and educating themselves about viruses in general, as well as how to best nurse and nurture their own bodies, they would probably never need this drug at all.

Here's a clinical review of clinical studies proving the efficacy of Vitamin C, including (but not limited to) its antiviral properties: Intravenous vitamin C for reduction of cytokines storm in acute respiratory distress syndrome. This review comprises 150 completed and ongoing studies. Other studies have been done and are being done with Vitamin D. And Zinc. In fact, deficiencies in any/all of these are known to contribute to more severe symptoms and complications.

What power would they have over us -- any of us -- if we didn't need their stinking drugs to begin with because we knew how to take care of ourselves... and (gasp!) actually did take care of ourselves?

I guarantee you no one has an hydroxychloroquine deficiency...

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 05:32 AM
link   
The Hypocriticit Oath.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join