It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohio Board of Pharmacy Reverses Rule, Okays Hydroxychloroquine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   
After the Ohio Board of Pharmacy decided to ban the controversial drug Hydroxychloroquine, they apparently have changed their minds.

Obvious Democrat infiltrated Board acted in haste with their blind hatred and sock puppet decision making.

The Governor cited some CDC material and low and behold, the BOP reversed themselves !!

I hear somebody got to some Members with payoffs and promises just to add more confusion to the whole COVID19(84) mess.

I wonder how much money was pissed away by the Board just to come up with their now screwed up "directive" ? LOL

Now what in the world will Google do ??

The Ohio Board of Pharmacy has reversed a rule that prohibited the sale and dispensing of hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine in the state after Gov. Mike DeWine (R) asked for the reversal.

“I agree with the statement from Dr. Steven Hahn, Commissioner of the Food and Drug Administration, that the decision about prescribing hydroxychloroquine to treat COVID-19 should be between a doctor and a patient,” DeWine said in a statement. “Therefore, I am asking the Ohio Board of Pharmacy to halt their new rule prohibiting the selling or dispensing of hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine for the treatment or prevention of COVID-19.”

“The Board of Pharmacy and the State Medical Board of Ohio should revisit the issue, listen to the best medical science, and open the process up for comment and testimony from experts,” DeWine said.

Ohio Board of Pharmacy Reverses Rule, Okays Hydroxychloroquine After Governor’s Request

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Maybe it was the threat of collecting blood samples of official to see who's using the drug.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
The drug has been in use for over 60 years and is almost side-effect free. If one gets sick I think they should have the right to use it under the supervision of a physician.

ETA: this is about money and how much the vaccine pushers stand to lose if people realize their is an inexpensive and safe alternative.
edit on 2020/7/30 by Metallicus because: ETA

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
But but but,,,it’s killing people!

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Doctors who turn a blind-eye to even TRYING Hydroxychloroquine are violating their "Do No Harm" oath.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

People are going to be asking their personal doctors for it.

Any doctor that gave me meds just because I asked for them is not a doctor I could trust.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Any doctor that gave me meds just because I asked for them is not a doctor I could trust.

Really? If a Personal Dr. won't consider meds that I ask for (You know using His expertise in the matter) then that's not a Dr. I could trust.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Give me a break drugs much worse are pushed on by TV ads telling people to ask your doctor if such and such is right for you.
drugs that got horrible side effects, now they have a potential drug that has few side effects and I can't trust a doctor to give me the scoop. If my elderly mother caught COVID Id be asking about it to her doctor and probably get 2nd and 3rd opinions.
edit on 30-7-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THIS WATCH IT

edit on 30-7-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   

My God I wonder how many people never thought of that !! 🤓

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Then you're not very assertive about your health. I had a doctor mis-prescribe and when I told him he was like oh, okay, well then we'll prescribe this instead.

I have also asked doctors for specific medication I had taken in the past for certain issues when they wouldn't prescribe anything. I once had severe back pain and was in tears and could barely stand up or sit down. By the second day I called my doctor's office and asked for some medication for pain relief. I had taken some medication from a friend in the interim because I could stand the pain no longer and it worked wonderfully. When my doctor finally called me the next day, I told him of my back pain issues and asked for that drug specifically and told him I had taken it in the past.

For all the naysayers out there: I did an internet search to check on drug interactions with my then current prescriptions and the possible side effects of the drug before taking.

I don't see the same doctor regularly. The doctors DON'T read your chart before seeing you. The doctors I see have no clue if I'm allergic to anything nor am I because so far, I'm not allergic to anything. The doctors I have seen are aware of my current prescriptions I take regularly so in the above instance, the doctor could easily see if there was a drug interaction to be wary of.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Then you're not very assertive about your health. I had a doctor mis-prescribe and when I told him he was like oh, okay, well then we'll prescribe this instead.

I have also asked doctors for specific medication I had taken in the past for certain issues when they wouldn't prescribe anything. I once had severe back pain and was in tears and could barely stand up or sit down. By the second day I called my doctor's office and asked for some medication for pain relief. I had taken some medication from a friend in the interim because I could stand the pain no longer and it worked wonderfully. When my doctor finally called me the next day, I told him of my back pain issues and I asked for that drug specifically and told him I had taken it in the past.

For all the naysayers out there: I did an internet search to check on drug interactions with my then current prescriptions and the possible side effects of the drug before taking.

I don't see the same doctor regularly. The doctors DON'T read your chart before seeing you. The doctors I see have no clue if I'm allergic to anything nor am I because so far, I'm not allergic to anything. The doctors I have seen are aware of my current prescriptions I take regularly so in the above instance, the doctor could easily see if there was a drug interaction to be wary of.

edit on 30-7-2020 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   
It is good news to hear one state has gotten back on top of these issues. How many more are remaining?

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Give me a break drugs much worse are pushed on by TV ads telling people to ask your doctor if such and such is right for you.
drugs that got horrible side effects, now they have a potential drug that has few side effects and I can't trust a doctor to give me the scoop. If my elderly mother caught COVID Id be asking about it to her doctor and probably get 2nd and 3rd opinions.

Ask your doctor if medical advise from a TV commercial is right for you?:

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

You mean like heroin? lol

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 12:57 AM
link   
It cannot be overstated enough how fvcked up things are when medicine is politicized.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
It cannot be overstated enough how fvcked up things are when medicine health care is politicized.

edit on 7/31/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 01:04 AM
link   

TDS is real. Ask your doctor about what testosterone replacement therapy can do for you.
edit on 31-7-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I don’t disagree, I just don’t see a big enough difference between the two statements to justify a correction. Can you elaborate?

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ATruGod

I didn't say the doc wouldn't consider. I said if a doc gives me meds they think I don't need just because I asked.

Good doctors will decide on a case by case bases if their patients need a med. Bad docs will just give the patient what they ask for.

Have you talked to your personal doc about this? What have they said?
Mine says that hydroc wouldn't help. She's been my doc since I was born. Even got to keep her when I got on the aca. I trust her word over anyone else.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Sorry you have crap doctors. I have a great doctor. I trust them more than anything I read online and definitely more than any non doctors.

Sounds like you need to switch doctors. Have you tried the aca? That's what I use and I'm very happy with the service.

new topics

top topics

join