It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump suggests delay to 2020 Election.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: olaru12

Who needs debates?

Biden could not even know for what country he's running for President, and he'd still get my vote over that assclown fascist Donnie the Orange.

That you or anyone else would vote for a child-sniffer and nuzzler is disturbing. Especially when there is video and photo proof.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
inappropriate
edit on 30-7-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
a reply to: gortex

I have to add that the research and evidence shows that there is little fraud with mail-in voting. In fact, there is documented voter suppression with in-person voting by Republicans.

Republicans are most likely scared that mail-in voting will prevent them from cheating. For good reason, too.

Where is your source for that "proof"?

There have been several proven sources posted here in recent weeks and months regarding Democrat cheating with ballots.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

No Republicans?
nymag.com...

In any case. Trump changed his mind. Fancy that. I guess someone told him he doesn't have absolute authority. Again.
www.usatoday.com...

edit on 7/30/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

Who needs debates?

Biden could not even know for what country he's running for President, and he'd still get my vote over that assclown fascist Donnie the Orange.

That you or anyone else would vote for a child-sniffer and nuzzler is disturbing. Especially when there is video and photo proof.

That anyone would vote for a self proclaimed "pu**y grabber" who also says says he would date his own daughter, along with risque poses with photographic proof, and who walks in on teen pageant contestants who are dressing, not to mention multiple allegation of sexual assault, while wishing an accused sex trafficker "well" is quite disturbing.

That's not disturbing, huh?

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Please tell me why none of these sexual deviant perverts like Weinstein, Epstein, Maxwell, Cosby, etc went to prison during the 40 years Pedo Joe was in government or the 8 years he was Vice President?

Asking for a friend.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

Who needs debates?

That anyone would vote for a self proclaimed "pu**y grabber" who also says says he would date his own daughter, along with risque poses with photographic proof, and who walks in on teen pageant contestants who are dressing, not to mention multiple allegation of sexual assault, while wishing an accused sex trafficker "well" is quite disturbing.

That's not disturbing, huh?

As usual you're responding with the inaccurate claims of all of those. When he's convicted of any of that I'll reconsider. And you also totally missed the meaning of "I wish her well". If you believe for a second that he hopes she gets away with this you're far worse off than I thought.

And here I thought allegations had to be proven before claims could be made that so and so is this or that? Innocent until proven guilty doesn't matter to you, does it?

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

Please tell me why none of these sexual deviant perverts like Weinstein, Epstein, Maxwell, Cosby, etc went to prison during the 40 years Pedo Joe was in government or the 8 years he was Vice President?

Asking for a friend.

Please tell me why you would vote for a

self proclaimed "pu**y grabber" who also says says he would date his own daughter, along with risque poses with photographic proof, and who walks in on teen pageant contestants who are dressing, not to mention multiple allegation of sexual assault, while wishing an accused sex trafficker "well"

Asking for the same "friend."

Glad to see you deleted your patently false and previously libelous comment.
edit on 30-7-2020 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

You should ask that of state and federal law enforcement.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: smurfy

I think he sees the writing on the wall mate and thinks an extension of a few months will change his fortunes , he's starting to twitch at the thought of being a one term president.

I agree! Another thing is that the minute his term ends, the U.S. Marshalls will be there to arrest him and indict him on multiple criminal charges. He won’t have the protection of the office anymore at that point.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

You should ask that of state and federal law enforcement.

If I was a smarter man, I would think it was because the pedos were being protected by the previous administrations.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: smurfy
That's your OPINION and I don't agree at all.

By tweeting it, he brought to attention the ills of Univeral mail in voting by two real world examples.

Your echo chamber feed doesn't work here bro, come at me with something better then your CNN drivel.

It's not just my opinion though is it...I guess you know that, ( which is my opinion)
Not CNN,
www.theguardian.com...

www.bbc.co.uk...

www.wsbtv.com...

I don't rely on CNN singularly either, so now you do the Trump thing yourself...make things up...it can't go on can it?

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Or if you were a fan of Q. Perhaps.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I like grabbing pussy too.

And I hate career politicians with a passion.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Sucker Democrats blown away now because Trump foiled their little scheme to delay the election and install Pelosi as POTUS Jan 20 ! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

All part of the riots and the plandemic πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Curses !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

I like grabbing pussy too.

And I hate career politicians with a passion.

I doubt you'd say that when you encounter a vagina dentata.

But you have an affinity for corruption, as it were, it seems.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=25333552]Arnie123

...and thus the level of dissociation from reality reveals itself, thinking the country is just "Doing Great!" and would turn far worse under Biden.
Lol, that's rich coming from the tool who said he'll vote for a Lemon, shows how much you actually respect your constitutional right to vote, how lame of you to so willingly throw it away.

Yeah, the country is on fire. Guess who is president? Donniecholoroquine the Orange.
Yes and he'll be POTUS for the next four years, lol.
As for the Country on fire, you mean, ***Democrat and progressive leftist run cities that are burning, nice try breh.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

***shivers****

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Arnie123
What's foolish is you ridiculously attributing the faltering economy to Trump from the Chinese plague, typical CCP propaganda, you CCP bootlickers do your masters well.

More so, the tweet was a suggestion, not a decree, so please cut the willful ignorance out.

The only damage done was by the CCP and your Antifa buddies, by extentions, the Progressive Democrats.

Trump will win bigly 😘

Yes Arnie we know , deflect deflect deflect, it's the same thing day in day out.

It's everyone else's fault that trumps is a failure.
Right right, we're use to the same nonsense you and your ilk spout daily.

The only failures here are the Democrat party and their lackies, sorry but we can't help you with your ill choices, that's a personal issue.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

shows how much you actually respect your constitutional right to vote

Wut?

I will vote. For America. Not some wannabe fascist orange asshole trying to destroy 200+ years of American exceptionalism and the Constitution.

Yes and he'll be POTUS for the next four years

Perhaps.

As for the Country on fire, you mean, ***Democrat and progressive leftist run cities that are burning, nice try breh.

No, I mean a Republican "run" country on fire that has become the laughingstock of the world because a POS lunatic thinks he is "in charge."

NIce try bruh.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join