It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump suggests delay to 2020 Election.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Your heading should've been

Trump yanks chain again.

Gives you at least smidgen of credit.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: hoss53

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: Vasa Croe

We have a troll president. Classy.

Someone needed to point out the hypocrisy of the left. The quickest way to do so is exactly what he is doing.

Better than a President who kneels and bows to everyone and everything.....and much better than the possibility of one with dementia.
tRumps no smart enough to think that far in advance.

You are not smart enough to make that determination.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   
So he is serious...
It was not a joke.
Clarify supporters🤔

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
He dislikes mail in voter data...

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: hoss53

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: Vasa Croe

We have a troll president. Classy.

Someone needed to point out the hypocrisy of the left. The quickest way to do so is exactly what he is doing.

Better than a President who kneels and bows to everyone and everything.....and much better than the possibility of one with dementia.
tRumps no smart enough to think that far in advance.

You are not smart enough to make that determination.

And then 10 uh 15 minutes they ask, remember those four words at the beginning? Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Very few people could do that. Ladies and gentlemen the president of the United States.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Trump is obviously the world's greatest real estate agent.

Just look at all the real estate he owns in people's heads.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Hahaha, so Trump tweets, "Glad to get the lamestream media talking about the dangers and issues with universal mail in voting"

Seriously, every leftist tool thinks, thought and believed this is what he wanted.

Leftist, this was a suggestion, NOT A CALL FOR IT and Universal mail in voting is subjected to fraud and errors, results could take YEARS.

Once again, leftist will confuse this with Absentee voting, which is, ironically, MAIL IN VOTING, but that follows a strict rule.

NO TO UNIVERSAL MAIL IN VOTING.

You leftist got trolled again by Trump, classic.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The classified sections of Executive Directive 51 NSPD 51 is IN PLAY !!!!!

Be afraid be very afraid 😎

Yep the president has the power to enact set it in motion and have total control over all other branches of government. All he has to do is call Nancy P into his office and say either we open the country back up or I will use the powers given to me. She would shake like a dog trying to pass a peach seed.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   
MSM making big deal emphasizing Trump CAN'T delay the election.

But Trump never said he could 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Boing Boing Boing 🎃👀🎃

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The president just said at a press briefing that he sent out that tweet this morning to accomplish what is now occurring. Lots of discussions and exploding heads.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
You used to be a great kid. Used to call you Stuffedbox Tommy.

You mutt.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Is that a faint "reeeeeeeeeee" I hear over the ocean all the way from Australia? It is....

If it weren't for the dangers posed by these kool-aid drinkers I would love how much control Trump has over the emotions of you children...seriously.
edit on 3072020 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I just want to say, what an incredible laugh we had all day, thanks ATS.

No, the President cannot move the election date, lets just leave it at that, credit to Augustus who saw through the troll tweet easily while leftist heads exploded at what they perceived as decree and proclamation.

People, everything is going to be alright, liberal media and their echo chambers seed doubt, in reality, it's meaningless.

Trump will overwhelmingly win 2020, total landslide.

The moment Trump tweeted, "We are going to win the 2020 election, BIG #MAGA", generating over 157k likes in less then two hours, as well as a slew of other tweets, I knew there was something more to this that the average leftist typically ignores because orange man bad, lulz.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

'I'm with you there I have a few hundred mail in ballets bought the for a pack of cigs each. Hee Hee it's fun to act like a democrat since they wrote the play book.

Just print your own....they are not going to put any kind of tamper proof holograph on them ...lol

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

You leftist got trolled again by Trump, classic.

looks like he trolled some of the GOP also, he is that good at trolling he even caught his own guys off gaurd, what a 4d move

Top Republicans including Mitch McConnell forcefully rebuke Trump's suggestion to delay the 2020 election

Other top Republicans — including Sens. Lindsey Graham and Ted Cruz, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, and at least two GOP governors — also strongly refuted the notion of postponing the election.

Republicans Split with Trump, Say the Election Can't Be Delayed

Senator Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska) also derided Trump's claim. "There is absolutely no reason to delay this election, and it is not going to happen," she wrote on Twitter. "It's incumbent on us to ensure safe and secure elections, and that's exactly what the Congress has been doing."

Senator Mitt Romney (R-Utah) said, "The election will be held on the date set by Congress."

"Since 1845, we've had an election on the first Tuesday after November 1, and we're going to have one again this year," said Senator Marco Rubio (R-Fla.). "We're going to have an election, it's gonna be legitimate, it's gonna be credible, it's gonna be the same as it's always been."

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

'I'm with you there I have a few hundred mail in ballets bought the for a pack of cigs each. Hee Hee it's fun to act like a democrat since they wrote the play book.

Just print your own....they are not going to put any kind of tamper proof holograph on them ...lol

Thanks I'm heading to Kinkos to print up a few thousands now.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Thanks I'm heading to Kinkos to print up a few thousands now.

Don't make them too nice...tell Kinkos they need to look 1990s Goverment printing stock...

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: jjkenobi

Trump's "5D Chess With Multiverse Time Travel" is Steaming.

If Trump played chess he would end up choking on one on the pieces.

Anyhoo Draughts is more his ""stable genius"" level with all that king me attitude he displays in spades.

No, if Trump played Chess he would yell "UNO!" and declare himself winner.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Mmmmkay.

If Trump played chess, i bet my 7 year old could show him a thing or ten moves ahead.

To be honest, i dont imagine the orange oompa loompa could master Pong.

Esspecilly with those sup-par mitts. x

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

MSM making big deal emphasizing Trump CAN'T delay the election. But Trump never said he could 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Welcome to what passes for reasoning to Republicans.

Every day I think you guys can’t look more ridiculous, and every day you prove me wrong.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join