It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump suggests delay to 2020 Election.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

If as you suggest, proof that implicates Obama in illegal activities is mounting then I say sure, take him to trial. Find a prosecutor , bring charges, take it to a grand jury, and if they say go ahead and prosecute, do it. Let him find a lawyer or two to defend him in court and let's have at it.

Likewise, if there is evidence that Trump has broken laws,either as POtUS or a a private citizen, find a prosecutor, bring charges, take it to a grand jury and if they say go ahead, do it. Let him find a lawyer to defend him and let them get to it.

Do we want to drain the swamp or not? I say enough of this ''i'ts not good for the country BS that you mention has been said.I say if there is evidence of a crime, then let's let a jury decide. No more hiding behind the ''it's not good for the nation''..Maybe if we stopped letting these guys off the hook, then maybe future unlawful types would not be so excited about holding that job and we might get a better grade of candidates to choose from.

And as far as ''locking em up'', how's that ''locking Clinton up'' proceeding. All that mounted evidence and proof? All that chanting and extolling it from the podium on the campaign trail.. How close is she to being tried in a court of law. Why has Trump just ''let it slide''.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

1) Polls are meaningless
2) He's smart to use dems own logic against them. If schools, businesses and the economy can't open...neither can polling sites
3) Voting by mail is at risk of fraud, so says the part who screeched about election interference and security. We now know the chiense and russians are working to interfere so we have to protect the election right?

His supporters may well agree but can it be done unilaterally by him ?

I do agree. Most people aren't informed enough or are far too easily duped to be deciding such important matters anyhow. We have the ability to Constitutionally install a President without elections.

In any case, this is most likely just a trial balloon.

I'd suggest you all stop whipping people into hysterics over the chinavirus. Be careful what you wish for or you might just get it. Because lets face it, the democrat house is powerless to do anything about it unless the Senate gives them the nod.

Won't be neccesary though. The vaccine will suddenly appear in Oct. (my guess). Also, the fake polls you talk about will be negated even more once the spygate indictments start rolling out.
edit on 7/30/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: network dude
Why has Trump just ''let it slide''.

because he don't care. and most of his followers don't care that he don't care because they don't care either.
riot on the internet that is.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
Now go home and get your effing ballot box.

I don't stuff ballots no more, Billy.

You used to be a great kid. Used to call you Stuffedbox Tommy.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Polls are meaningless

Polls are a snapshot of public opinion , multiple interdependent polls reporting similar results show a trend at the time of polling , they are not predictions.
Exit polls are predictions.

Voting by mail is at risk of fraud

Research into the effect of postal ballot fraud show it has a negligible effect although this election could buck that trend so more scrutiny of the process would be a good idea.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Polls are meaningless

Polls are a snapshot of public opinion , multiple interdependent polls reporting similar results show a trend at the time of polling , they are not predictions.

With speculative value at best. 2016, every poll you could find listed had Trump losing handily.

Either polls are worthless, or they are being manipulated. You pick.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Polls are meaningless

Voting by mail is at risk of fraud

Research into the effect of postal ballot fraud show it has a negligible effect although this election could buck that trend so more scrutiny of the process would be a good idea.

Polls are slanted on how you ask the questions and who you ask. Florida just had a total mail in ballots, 10percent were thrown out for various reasons. If 140 million vote in the presidential election and 10 percent are thrown out that's 14 million people being disenfranchised, is that what you want?

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Next is social distancing enforcement in voting waiting lines in Democrat zones !!

🤣🆘🤣

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Simply by raising the question, everyone came out saying they do not want the election delayed. It goes to follow that they do not want universal mail-in ballots for the same reason. See the New York primaries. Imagine it on a national scale in a presidential election.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Please don't tell Donald that he can't do something.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
The presidents term is over in Jan, 2021.

He does not have the power to change this date.

It is doubtful if he has the power to delay the election.

I doubt he could persuade congress to go along with this.

Once again, the orange man has just made himself look silly by tweeting before doing any research or thinking before his fingers took to the keypad

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

How about we just let people go to the voting booth like they've done every other year?

Dems still have time to stop hyping the covid (stop shouting fire in the crowded theater) and people can go about their way, cautiously but boldly, until a vaccine becomes available.

I agree its negligible, but a nation-state like china or russia could easily intercept ballots and replace them with their own. This would logically be for biden since trump has been a huge thorn in both country's sides, but could just as easily give trump an advantage.

I think he's going to win personally. But when he does I am not going to listen to another 4 years about "russia this" "russia that" "putin here" "dimitry there" so we need to lock it down so its ironclad and irrefutable

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Polls are meaningless

With speculative value at best. 2016, every poll you could find listed had Trump losing handily.

Either polls are worthless, or they are being manipulated. You pick.

This

It is obvious they were being manipulated to give the illusion of a hillary-blowout (or biden-blowout)

Either that or all these "experts" really are just useless wind bags
edit on 7/30/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
The classified sections of Executive Directive 51 NSPD 51 is IN PLAY !!!!!

Be afraid be very afraid 😎

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wildbob77
The presidents term is over in Jan, 2021.

He does not have the power to change this date.

It is doubtful if he has the power to delay the election.

I doubt he could persuade congress to go along with this.

Once again, the orange man has just made himself look silly by tweeting before doing any research or thinking before his fingers took to the keypad

Yeah, come Jan 20'th, if there is no election, we welcome President Pelosi according to the rules put in place should this event happen.
The president may be able to delay elections a small bit as per presidental order 51, but that doesn't stop the process. 4 years exactly to the hour and then authority will be transferred without question.

If he tried to remain in the white house after Jan 20th, the military would remove him as it is no longer his military.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Well here it is.

With Universal Mail-In Voting (not Absentee Voting, which is good), 2020 will be the most INACCURATE & FRAUDULENT Election in history. It will be a great embarrassment to the USA. Delay the Election until people can properly, securely and safely vote???
twitter.com...

Faced with sliding poll numbers Trump has suggested that perhaps a delay would be a good idea (for him) , it's no surprise I suspect many were expecting such a move but with time running short seems now is the time to float the idea.

His supporters may well agree but can it be done unilaterally by him ?

Gullible.
You guys fall for this every time.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: Vasa Croe

We have a troll president. Classy.

Someone needed to point out the hypocrisy of the left. The quickest way to do so is exactly what he is doing.

Better than a President who kneels and bows to everyone and everything.....and much better than the possibility of one with dementia.
tRumps no smart enough to think that far in advance.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
LOL - twitter.com...

Heads explode.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

What we need is a good old fashioned Chinese Counterfeit Postage Stamp Story right about now...quick to the Babylon Bee.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

How about seeds arriving in mailboxes all over America from China?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join