It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump suggests delay to 2020 Election.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6I couldn't agree anymore.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

You would think the Dems would be all for delaying to the election in order to find and put forth a viable candidate. Four years and Biden the kiddie sniffer is the best bet...WTF?
edit on 30-7-2020 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
the voice does help, but it's almost always the big red nose. It's hard to miss.

I was hoping you'd go all Joe Pesci with that setup.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

the voice does help, but it's almost always the big red nose. It's hard to miss.

for the life of me, I couldn't remember what he said after that. Sorry to disappoint.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

It's just the way they tell the story....

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I seem to remember some words that I have yet to figure out how to circumvent in there.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Yeah. And screw that self-lovingly patronizing line of bollocks right along with it. We both know this thin veil of civility doesn't fool anyone anymore, drop another whataboutism and spill it out? Shoot, goddammit!

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: jjkenobi

You would think the Dems would be all for delaying to the election in order to find and put forth a viable candidate. Four years and Biden the kiddie sniffer is the best bet...WTF?
Biden won't be around long. He's just the new face for the old lost candidate, Harris. They needed time for everyone to forget about her record, sleeping her way to the top, and how she didn't do well in the debates. I think the plan is Byden has a health scare and steps down in week 2. But hopefully the same voters who went to the pols last time will bring a friend this time.

I'd like to keep my guns and money, I'm selfish like that.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

The Trump Show

Season 12, Episode 23, Scene 14
Trump sits in the bathtub, red roses swim in the warm water. "I should come up with something cool," he thinks.
CUT.
Scene 15
Trump sits on the bed in his bathrobe staring at his cell phone. The TV is on: a documentary about ducks. Trump repeats his latest tweet with loud voice: "Delay the Election until people can properly, securely and safely vote!" He smiles. CUT. The next 10 tweets of the day are displayed. Music: Van Halen, Jump.
Scene 16
Trump is sitting in the Oval Office on the phone with a stranger. "I'm going to have the power turned off all over Portland," he says. "Only the police will have electricity." He hangs up and starts tweeting. CUT.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Now go home and get your effing ballot box.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Yeah. And screw that self-lovingly patronizing line of bollocks right along with it. We both know this thin veil of civility doesn't fool anyone anymore, drop another whataboutism and spill it out? Shoot, goddammit!

dood, you really need to relax. I'll offer you some deeply hidden info. (I have to whisper this) 'I don't have a say in what Trump does to piss you off, he does all this on his own, so rather than spit on the screen and break springs in your keyboard, you should take a walk and cool off'.

It really isn't worth pooping your pants.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: smurfy

I think he sees the writing on the wall mate and thinks an extension of a few months will change his fortunes , he's starting to twitch at the thought of being a one term president.

Funny enough A Fox News oped is of the same opinion, he still calls it 'flummery' but makes the point that no president in a position of strength would come off with a remark like that...in other words, Trump is in a weak position, and knows it.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...
ed it on 30-7-2020 by smurfy because: Link.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

But what's Hillary going to say about me being chill about the Apocalypse as usual? That's lots of swearing you say? No sh!t, Sherlock! So fcking what, you better get used to it before it's all over with us ATSliens.

This is the new me, brother. And I'm pissed, ask any poll you want to.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
Now go home and get your effing ballot box.

I don't stuff ballots no more, Billy.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: gortex

After 2016 im shocked that anyone is using poll numbers to discuss Trump. Its been well established by now that either people who will vote for Trump don't tell pollsters, or the polls are not reaching folks outside the walled garden of the DNC.

Trump is very concerned about his poll numbers. Just ask the Fox they had trump down by 12 points and trump wasn't happy.

www.mediaite.com...

thenewdaily.com.au...

Are you Trump? What do you think about poll numbers?

I know how Trump feels. He's a narcissist. Of course he isn't going to like things that cause cognitive dissonance.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Well here it is.

With Universal Mail-In Voting (not Absentee Voting, which is good), 2020 will be the most INACCURATE & FRAUDULENT Election in history. It will be a great embarrassment to the USA. Delay the Election until people can properly, securely and safely vote???
twitter.com...

Faced with sliding poll numbers Trump has suggested that perhaps a delay would be a good idea (for him) , it's no surprise I suspect many were expecting such a move but with time running short seems now is the time to float the idea.

His supporters may well agree but can it be done unilaterally by him ?

Love it...

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
....and despite his "suggestion" the left were baited into thinking was a "decree", revealing a level of foolishness expecting of them, his tweet STILL HASN'T BEEN RATIOED, lmfao.

There's a steady 25k to 30k buffer between the likes and responses, indicative of people getting around to responding throughout the day.

155k responses to 175k Likes.

For the supposedly winning culture war and liberal progressive platforms, for all y'alls claims, loudest screeches and polling data,

YOU.STILL.CAN'T.RATIO.THE.POTUS

Regardless of your views on the matter, that's a basic fact in that platform.

It's the one defining thing that cuts through this loud echo chamber of leftwing distortion, lies and deceit that the faithful leftist proudly consume as fact.

Seems a lot of people have a say on the matter of Trumps SUGGESTION

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Delay the election!!! WHY I plan on voting for Trump a good 15,000 times across many states...

'I'm with you there I have a few hundred mail in ballets bought the for a pack of cigs each. Hee Hee it's fun to act like a democrat since they wrote the play book.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
😂🤔

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

originally posted by: olaru12
Can you imagine the outrage from the rightwingers if a dembs decided to call off the elections?

Wait, did POTUS decide to call off the elections, or did he float a speculative question. Seems there's a distinct difference between the two.

Yea but his "supporters" may not understand that.

I did not know the member I was responding to, who clearly doesn't understand that, is a Trump supporter.
Me neither.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join