It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump suggests delay to 2020 Election.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

When he is shown the front door, I wonder if he will move to some country that does not have extradition like so many dictators of the past have done.

Russia ?

edit on 30-7-2020 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: network dude

Of course not, and why should she accept jacksh!t? For what? Corona crisis management maybe? People being dragged into unmarked cars? What is it you want that neolib of an oligarch cretin's acceptance for exactly? And why the fck don't you go right ahead and ask her?

breath in, breath out.......Jebus Crispies sport, you are going to burst a blood vessel. You may want to rest for a while and let the rest of us sort this out. I'd hate for you to expire over this.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

edit on 7/30/2020 by Klassified because: Blame Augustus. It's his fault.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

You will never sort this out.

The vast majority of you still haven't even figured out the problem, and right now both sides are pissing in the wind, swinging wildly.

From an outside perspective, nothing more than a B rate piece of entertainment while we wait for Brawndo production to ramp up.

link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: peck420

The explosion of dorito dust could damn well block the sun!

Sometimes I think Trump would rather walk away, so if he looses there might be a note on the White House door the same day that says See Ya!

I almost expect that. trump will claim to have contracted covid19 from Herman Cain in Tulsa and bail.

link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: gortex

After 2016 im shocked that anyone is using poll numbers to discuss Trump. Its been well established by now that either people who will vote for Trump don't tell pollsters, or the polls are not reaching folks outside the walled garden of the DNC.

Trump is very concerned about his poll numbers. Just ask the Fox they had trump down by 12 points and trump wasn't happy.

www.mediaite.com...

thenewdaily.com.au...
Lol, dude Trump plays you hard and you fall for it every single time 🤣

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Not something good to joke about.
Even if not a joke.
a reply to: gortex

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

You will never sort this out.

The vast majority of you still haven't even figured out the problem, and right now both sides are pissing in the wind, swinging wildly.

From an outside perspective, nothing more than a B rate piece of entertainment while we wait for Brawndo production to ramp up.

tell me more about how superior you are. I'm in awe.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Can you imagine the outrage from the rightwingers if a dembs decided to call off the elections?

Wait, did POTUS decide to call off the elections, or did he float a speculative question. Seems there's a distinct difference between the two.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
There is a difference between being a voter and supporting someone based on ideologies...

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Case and point.

Enjoy the electrolytes.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Can you imagine the outrage from the rightwingers if a dembs decided to call off the elections?

Wait, did POTUS decide to call off the elections, or did he float a speculative question. Seems there's a distinct difference between the two.

nope. Apparently three of ??? = !. I believe this was taught in common core math.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Yea but his "supporters" may not understand that.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Education in this Country is no longer valued, I weep for our fellow Americans.

The left are acting like this is a decree, it's actually comical watching them all being Baited 😂

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Case and point.

Enjoy the electrolytes.

LOL, I was tired of the #tards in 2016 who were all superior to anyone who would vote Trump, now, they just amuse me. Like a clown. Dance clown, dance.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

...now, they just amuse me. Like a clown.

Is it their voice? The way they talk? How do they amuse you?

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

Uh excuse me? It would seem you people don't understand it and are carrying on as if it were an order by the POTUS.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

I did not know the member I was responding to, who clearly doesn't understand that, is a Trump supporter.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

...now, they just amuse me. Like a clown.

Is it their voice? The way they talk? How do they amuse you?

the voice does help, but it's almost always the big red nose. It's hard to miss.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

This is such a stupid goddamn game these asshats are playing nowadays. It's literally adults playing "I know you are, but what am I" and they look like raging dip#s doing it. This is why the nation really does need both a law restricting the vote from the legally retarded and a voter intelligence test required before one is permitted to vote.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join