It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump suggests delay to 2020 Election.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

"I'm not a good loser. I don't like to lose," Trump said. "I don't lose too often. I don't like to lose."

Wallace asked if that meant that he would not accept the election results.

"No. I have to see," Trump replied. "No, I'm not going to just say 'yes.' I'm not going to say 'no,' and I didn't last time either."

Trump hints he won’t accept vote if he loses. Pelosi says he’ll be "fumigated" out of White House

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Meh... The righties were saying the same thing about Obama. Ain't gonna happen.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3sixand9

The ones who are yucking it up and dismissing Trump's tweet as 'trolling' need to sit down, reflect, and ask yourself if you're ok with the President of the United States of America using his position to perpetually dramatize, 'troll', agitate, and separate Americans during a pandemic, race riots, economic turmoil, and trade wars while intentionally seeking to undermine our democratic elections.

There are big differences between your 250,000,000 votes and and a massive by mail Presidential voting...

What would stop me from going to a state where the count will be close and I use public records to see who hasn't voted for a the last few elections, build a nice list of 20,000 names that fit this and then mail ballots for them that happen to be for my candidate?

This is not something you could do with absentee voting ballots that much of your 250,000,000 represent, or local voting that would not draw the desire as much to stuff the voting box as a full blown Presidential vote by mail that would open up many way to rig it well beyond my simple example.

edit on 30-7-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: Xtrozero

"I'm not a good loser. I don't like to lose," Trump said. "I don't lose too often. I don't like to lose."

Wallace asked if that meant that he would not accept the election results.

"No. I have to see," Trump replied. "No, I'm not going to just say 'yes.' I'm not going to say 'no,' and I didn't last time either."

Trump hints he won’t accept vote if he loses. Pelosi says he’ll be "fumigated" out of White House

Has Hillary accepted the 2016 results yet? Just curious.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

Of course I'm a shill , I don't support Trump.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Can you imagine the outrage from the rightwingers if a dembs decided to call off the elections?

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

My concerns , as I said, was whether you actually believed that trump would try to not step down if Biden won...

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Meh... The righties were saying the same thing about Obama. Ain't gonna happen.

Of course it isn't going to happen. I don't think anyone believes it. Trump is pushing for the reopening of things.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Can you imagine the outrage from the rightwingers if a dembs decided to call off the elections?

The explosion of dorito dust could damn well block the sun!

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Democrats already foaming at the mouth !!

Triggered to Nth degree 🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Maybe they should and restart it all over again...we can call it a oopsie with Biden....

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: peck420

The explosion of dorito dust could damn well block the sun!

Sometimes I think Trump would rather walk away, so if he looses there might be a note on the White House door the same day that says See Ya!

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Now I have to wipe the coffee off of my laptop.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
But it sounds really bad. Lol

a reply to: jjkenobi

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

he's starting to twitch at the thought of being a one term president.

Not to mention the lawsuits and indictments that are likely to come his way when he no longer has the protection of being a sitting president.

When he is shown the front door, I wonder if he will move to some country that does not have extradition like so many dictators of the past have done.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: Vasa Croe

We have a troll president. Classy.

You have a troll for Media, but keep hating the orange man bad because in your brain when Biden gets in in November, all Americans will suddenly come together in common love with gumdrops and lollipops.

If Biden gets in, the final destruction of the US will soon follow - mark my words. Your country is screwed, and I blame the MSM, democrats, intel agencies and woefully poor parenting across the board - encouraged by said democrats, media and intel agencies.

Democrats and media have no class - none, and if you can't see that then its because you are part of the problem - oozing hatred whilst claiming others aren't classy.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

a few would type angrily on their keyboards, then, nothing. Much like the right deals with all criminal things the left does.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Of course not, and why should she accept jacksh!t? For what? Corona crisis management maybe? People being dragged into unmarked cars? What is it you want that neolib of an oligarch cretin's acceptance for exactly? And why the fck don't you go right ahead and ask her?
edit on 30-7-2020 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: gortex

he's starting to twitch at the thought of being a one term president.

Not to mention the lawsuits and indictments that are likely to come his way when he no longer has the protection of being a sitting president.

When he is shown the front door, I wonder if he will move to some country that does not have extradition like so many dictators of the past have done.

well, the proof that Obama should at the very least be brought in for questioning continues to multiply, but it's been said that going after him would set a bad precedent and every president after him would be in the same trouble. So unless it another one of those "Justice for me, but not for thee" , it won't happen. But seeing as how that philosophy is strong with the left, I can't rule it out totally.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Of course not, and why should she accept jacksh!t? For what? Corona crisis management maybe? People being dragged into unmarked cars? What is it you want that neolib of an oligarch cretin's acceptance for exactly? And why the fck don't you go right ahead and ask her?

Toughen up princess - you love the rioters because of your TDS, but when the authorities deliver equal street justice, you cry like a little bitch.

Typical hypocritical leftist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join