It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump suggests delay to 2020 Election.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: underwerks
stupid liberals

Your lips to God's ears, friend.

Right?

Who in their right mind would think people in power are serious when they talk about keeping power?

(For readers who don’t understand, this is sarcasm. I’m doing the head in the sand, brain damaged act the poster I’m replying to does regularly)

Anyone with more than two brain cells to rub together can see the problem with this.

link   
Be prepared for a False Flag distraction. A last ditch effort to try and cancel the elections.

I wonder how many citizens will be sacrificed.
edit on 30-7-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

His best mates Vlad and Bibi showed the way

Absolutely , power grabs going on all over the planet.

link   

originally posted by: gortex
I think he sees the writing on the wall mate and thinks an extension of a few months will change his fortunes , he's starting to twitch at the thought of being a one term president.

We've only had twelve Presidents that have served two full terms or more and the average is five years so it looks like Trumpy Bear is going to finish below average.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Well here it is.

With Universal Mail-In Voting (not Absentee Voting, which is good), 2020 will be the most INACCURATE & FRAUDULENT Election in history. It will be a great embarrassment to the USA. Delay the Election until people can properly, securely and safely vote???
twitter.com...

Faced with sliding poll numbers Trump has suggested that perhaps a delay would be a good idea (for him) , it's no surprise I suspect many were expecting such a move but with time running short seems now is the time to float the idea.

His supporters may well agree but can it be done unilaterally by him

That's Trump's most dangerous tweet ever.

No wonder...he's probably planning a fascist authoritarian grab at total power, by declaring a "fraudulent election," this coming November --- So he can call in his paramilitary DHS goons too prevent him from being chained and dragged from the White House; when he loses the presidential election to Biden, but still claims to maintain total dictatorial power over the United States.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

After 2016 im shocked that anyone is using poll numbers to discuss Trump. Its been well established by now that either people who will vote for Trump don't tell pollsters, or the polls are not reaching folks outside the walled garden of the DNC.

Look at the numbers that discuss how engaged and enthusiastic the voter bases are. No one is enthused about Biden. Not even Biden.

All that said...Trumps point is that if its not safe to go out to vote, then the vote needs to be delayed. I don't disagree with him. I do not trust mail in ballots. Even in years when malfeasance isn't as likely as a "by any means necessary" voting year, mail in ballots are an issue, with stacks found after the fact regularly (or found during recounts).

No, he cannot unilaterally make a change. It would require an act of congress. I think we know where that is going to end up.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86

Well here it is.

With Universal Mail-In Voting (not Absentee Voting, which is good), 2020 will be the most INACCURATE & FRAUDULENT Election in history. It will be a great embarrassment to the USA. Delay the Election until people can properly, securely and safely vote???
twitter.com...

Faced with sliding poll numbers Trump has suggested that perhaps a delay would be a good idea (for him) , it's no surprise I suspect many were expecting such a move but with time running short seems now is the time to float the idea.

His supporters may well agree but can it be done unilaterally by him

That's Trump's most dangerous tweet ever.

No wonder...he's probably planning a fascist authoritarian grab at total power, by declaring a "fraudulent election," this coming November --- So he can call in his paramilitary DHS goons too prevent him from being chained and dragged from the White House; when he loses the presidential election to Biden, but still claims to maintain total dictatorial power over the United States.

Do you simply write fiction, or is this stuff said into the mirror so you can get all fired up?

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

a reply to: ufoorbhunter

His best mates Vlad and Bibi showed the way

Absolutely , power grabs going on all over the planet.

You couldn't make it up Gortex
When I was a kid in the 70's western politics seemed really fair and everybody understood that. Now I just can't believe these power grabs it like something from Venezuala or Zimbabwe

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

After 2016 im shocked that anyone is using poll numbers to discuss Trump. Its been well established by now that either people who will vote for Trump don't tell pollsters, or the polls are not reaching folks outside the walled garden of the DNC.

Trump is very concerned about his poll numbers. Just ask the Fox they had trump down by 12 points and trump wasn't happy.

www.mediaite.com...

thenewdaily.com.au...
edit on 30-7-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

originally posted by: smurfy

Well here it is.

twitter.com...

His supporters may well agree but can it be done unilaterally by him ?

It's really bothersome that Trump must believe that people fall this so very childish, flyness. Trump is supposed to be an adult.

If they didn't, he wouldn't.

That's not very convincing...the Trump I know has special needs.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Delay the election!!! WHY I plan on voting for Trump a good 15,000 times across many states...

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Trump is very concerned about his poll numbers. Just ask the Fox they had trump down by 12 points and trump wasn't happy.

There would be no delays in the mail in voting...any delays would be to verify the ballots are correct, so polling would have zero play here with a count delay...

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Nobody knows if he'll leave the office in case he doesn't win, not even the Trumpsterfire himself. Why bother messing around with votes anyway?

I think he is suggesting you hit the streets and fcking stay there. 4D chess, folks!

edit on 30-7-2020 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I'd rather have my head in the sand than have my head up my own ass,... ya know?

By the way, hows the air in there?
edit on 30-7-2020 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: Vasa Croe

We have a troll president. Classy.

this just in, a message from captain obvious.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

a reply to: smurfy

I think he sees the writing on the wall mate and thinks an extension of a few months will change his fortunes , he's starting to twitch at the thought of being a one term president.

LOL, I think he knows the Duram report will indeed come out and at the very least, piss off a few folks at the left, when they realize this is all true and not a "vast right wing conspiracy". About that time, (tree fiddy) the left will want to delay the elections due to corona virus. But this will have already been hashed out right here.

Epic troll if this is true. But for now, just a theory.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Faced with sliding poll numbers Trump has suggested that perhaps a delay would be a good idea (for him)

LOL

Its really hard to not look at you like a shill the more I read what you say.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
There have been 1,285 proven cases of voter fraud in the last 20 years after 250,000,000 cases of votes cast by mail. That's a fraud rate of .00054%

If 1,285 people died from covid out of 250,000,000 you wouldn't care in the least.

If kids can go back to school after 150,000 deaths , you can vote by mail after 1,285 cases of fraud.

The ones who are yucking it up and dismissing Trump's tweet as 'trolling' need to sit down, reflect, and ask yourself if you're ok with the President of the United States of America using his position to perpetually dramatize, 'troll', agitate, and separate Americans during a pandemic, race riots, economic turmoil, and trade wars while intentionally seeking to undermine our democratic elections.

I hope all of you who are concerned about a .00054% rate in fraud are wearing your mask

edit on 30-7-2020 by 3sixand9 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Nobody knows if he'll leave the office in case he doesn't win, not even the Trumpsterfire himself. Why bother messing around with votes anyway?

My biggest concern is you might actually believe this for real....

link   

Well here it is.

twitter.com...

His supporters may well agree but can it be done unilaterally by him ?

If you would climb out of Valles Marineris and get off Mars in general you would know there is a thread and two the President cant suspend the election without congress

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join