It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump suggests delay to 2020 Election.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
"Donald Trump suggests delay to 2020 Election"

Biden says thanks, because he needs more time to select a VP.

Patience young Jedi , he'll be announcing his running mate at the Democratic Convention in a couple of weeks.

WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 19

Vice Presidential Candidate Nomination and Acclamation
Acceptance Speech by the Nominee for Vice President
www.demconvention.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Its quite worrying that so many people seem to revel in the fact that POTUS - the single, most powerful person in the world - has nothing better to do with his time than 'troll' people for amusement.

Global pandemic.
Economy going tits up.
Powder keg in India/Pakistan/China.
Still kicking off all over the Middle East.
USA more divided than at any time in living memory.

But who cares, at least POTUS is tweeting absolute crap and trolling people!

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

It's the way he keeps on wishing Giselle Maxwell all the best that's a smasher.

I mean people like that, that cant be body swerved, are generally sent to Coventry.

He better get that Space Force up and running in the next 100 days or so, because rather soon there is not going to be a rock on planet Earth that he can hide under.

edit on 5-8-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

We all know what she is but its vitally important the letter of the law is applied meticulously.
Law can be fickle at times and I'd hate to see her get off on some minor or avoidable technicality.

I understand that Trump can't come out and call her like you and I can.
But he's yet again wished her well and - it will be interesting to see how his acolytes try to explain this and tell us what he really meant etc - he couldn't have been any clearer in explaining that he genuinely does wish her well.

Surely anyone in his position and holding the Office he does should be able to hold his tongue and consider the question asked before opening his mouth.
A simple non-committal comment along the lines of "I don't comment on ongoing individual cases but I am confident the US judicial system will see that justice is done whatever the outcome".
Absolutely no-one could criticise him for such a comment.

He must have been briefed about this case and his advisors etc surely must have scripted some sort of neutral response for him.
Any other response would be madness and he should be distancing himself from this as much a spossible.

But no, he wishes her well.....again.

I think AM may have to explain this 4D chess move for me because its beyond my understanding......in fact I find it inexcusable.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Why wouldn't he wish her well? She's cooperating with the Feds. She was an enabler but by all accounts Epstein and dozens+ of accomplices were the serial abusers. Maybe she did, maybe she didn't. Whatever she's accused of, she hasn't pleaded guilty nor been convicted IE: she's not guilty of any crime.

Making a mountain out of a molehill.

Either that or he doesn't really know who she is. She's a very unimpressive person, other than (like the clintons) ingratiating themselves with the so-called "elite" in order to gain incriminating evidence no doubt for leverage/insurance purposes.

If she can take down dozens of actual targets, then she will get off easy. If not, she can take the brunt of the penalties.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Doesn't really know who she is?

He's openly admitted to knowing her reasonably well.

He is The President of The United States of America - just saying it used to invoke feelings of power and might - she is accused of pimping out little girls.
Any normal human being would immediately distance themselves from her.......but not Trump, he wishes her well whilst tweeting absolute #e and struggling with the Englsih languauge.

As I've said a couple of times now; why he couldn't have simply said he doesn't comment on ongoing cases but he has faith in the US judicial system is beyond me.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

He's playing to his base Freeborn.

And around a third of the USA will dance to whichever tune he chooses.

That Orange Pied Piper can simply do no wrong in some peoples eyes.

edit on 5-8-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
and lets not forget republican one upped the democrats by using absentee ballots faking that they witnessed the siging of these ballots by the actual voter and then mailed them in!!!!!! republican had 7 republicans under him working this scam and it was only a local election.....those that worship trump like they are in a cult will try to cheat this election

trump had his own task force look into voter fraud...he disbanded them because there was so little fraud to be found....did yyou hear the latest TRump mentioned a republican state and said it would be ok for THEM to vote by mail

originally posted by: 3sixand9
There have been 1,285 proven cases of voter fraud in the last 20 years after 250,000,000 cases of votes cast by mail. That's a fraud rate of .00054%

If 1,285 people died from covid out of 250,000,000 you wouldn't care in the least.

If kids can go back to school after 150,000 deaths , you can vote by mail after 1,285 cases of fraud.

The ones who are yucking it up and dismissing Trump's tweet as 'trolling' need to sit down, reflect, and ask yourself if you're ok with the President of the United States of America using his position to perpetually dramatize, 'troll', agitate, and separate Americans during a pandemic, race riots, economic turmoil, and trade wars while intentionally seeking to undermine our democratic elections.

I hope all of you who are concerned about a .00054% rate in fraud are wearing your mask

edit on 5-8-2020 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I can't believe that the US is so morally defunct that 'a third' of Americans will agree with Trump wishing a woman who nonced out young girls to the wealthy elite well.

And I find it quite shocking that there are those who even though I disagree with most of their politics but whom I get the impression are good, honest, hard working and well intentioned people are still hell bent on excusing away Trumps repeated good wishes for this horrible woman.

edit on 5/8/20 by Freeborn because: grammar and clarity

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Trump will ignite a Civil War to delay the election by months, maybe years. It's going to happen, the right will attack the Democratic run cities, and it will be total bloodshed.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man

And you can hardly wait.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   
So is this when the Great Experiment ends and the New Empire begins?

I love a good civil war and some bloodshed.. when its in someone elses neighborhood anyway.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I'm just trying to mentally prepare for the reality of when right wing men and women in pick up trucks with AK-47'S start driving through my neighborhood.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
Trump will ignite a Civil War to delay the election by months, maybe years. It's going to happen, the right will attack the Democratic run cities, and it will be total bloodshed.

Don't need to. Antifa is doing enough damage on their own

Democrat mismanaged & exploited cities*

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 02:07 AM
link   

...what crime has she been convicted of?

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 02:14 AM
link   

why he couldn't have simply said he doesn't comment on ongoing cases but he has faith in the US judicial system is beyond me.

He's Trump! He's known for saying dumb things that are poorly timed

I don't disagree with you, just think we should keep in perspective the fact she is merely accused of wrongdoing and nowhere near convicted of it.
edit on 8/6/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 02:44 AM
link   

...what crime has she been convicted of?

None, yet.

But how many other people charged with perjury under oath, sex trafficking and enticement of minors would Trump wish well?

He should be giving her a big #ing swerve and publicly putting his faith in the US judicial system without giving any personal thoughts on the case at all.

He's Trump! He's known for saying dumb things that are poorly timed

So that makes it all ok?

And isn't it quite disturbing that you have come to expect and excuse such comments from a man in such a revered, powerful and influential position?
It seems his every public utterance just devalues that position a little bit more.

I don't disagree with you, just think we should keep in perspective the fact she is merely accused of wrongdoing and nowhere near convicted of it.

I fully understand that, but given what we do know.......

edit on 6/8/20 by Freeborn because: typo

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   

You know when people say dumb things at the most inappropriate of times the position of POTUS is hardly the correct place to be doing so.

And the fact that Trump indulges in the sport of hyperbole on a daily basis, via interviews, and social media, in the manner that he chooses, shows that he has no real perspective nor understanding of what's going on or the wrongdoing nor implication of his words.

As to his words, don't start me there, because half of the sounds that come out the man's puss hardly constitute such.

You have the wrong horse for the wrong course, and he does not have the legs to carry him, quite literally if ramps/stairs are in any way involved.
edit on 6-8-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

originally posted by: game over man

Don't need to. Antifa is doing enough damage on their own

Democrat mismanaged & exploited cities*

I've read and seen the opposite. There are right enthusiasts disrupting protests and people in public. I see videos of racists and anti maskers instigating conflict, harassment and assault every day.

With what you wrote and what I'm seeing, and given the attitude, perspective and interpretation of the right towards their responsibility as citizens and upholding the constitution the right is going to attack and start a Civil War to protect Trump.

It's not a question of if, but when.

Right wing police and national guard will go AWOL and assist in the Civil War.
edit on 6-8-2020 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Can't see how, as the armed forces of the USA think the Mans a cockwomble by my guesstimation.

Only fools Trump could call to task a revolution are the mad bastard bunker squads and rightwing maniacs entrenched in the hills, possibly his border patrol black bagging brownshirts.

Every other sane individual is apt to not want to play that game, because if they do, the USA will be all back of the bus for foreseeable future, that's if it's not glowing in the dark for a few thousand years.

There won't be a civil war other than for the hearts and minds of the people.

And Trump can't win that war by pulling protesters off the streets via unmarked hit squads and calling them terrorists.
edit on 6-8-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join