It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump suggests delay to 2020 Election.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

You are damn fool if you think I wanted Hillary to win.

Let me reiterate this. The less people who vote, the better chance Trump has, hence him and his cronies actively trying to suppress voting.

If the is a big voter turnout TRUMP WILL LOSE!
edit on 3-8-2020 by jrod because: !

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

You are damn fool if you think I wanted Hillary to win.

Let me reiterate this. The less people who vote, the better chance Trump has, hence him and his cronies actively trying to suppress voting.

If the is a big voter turnout TRUMP WILL LOSE!

An so how are they trying to suppress voting? Some how Conservatives can vote and Liberals can't? The reality is that with COVID-19 the older Conservative vote could be affected, so what is this magical Liberal suppression you are talking about?

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

"Despite the pandemic, the Trump administration intensifies efforts to undermine mail-in voting and the Postal Service; ahead of the November election."

Explanatory PBS NewsHour clip starts at 13:22

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Smart move. Mail on ballots are a disaster and Dems have complained we need to secure the election. Guess they should've chosen their words more careful.

Not our problem. However Trump has to win, provided it's Constitutional, is fine by me. I don't see us burning back over power to LWNJs under any circumstances

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

Anyone who had their brain rotted with Dem lies including the Russia BS don't need to be voting TBH.

In any case you're wrong. The silent majority vastly outnumbers the obnoxious arrogant leftist minority.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Has any previous president failed his big test as thoroughly as Trump has these past few months?

The result has been disaster both epidemiological and economic.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86

Has any previous president failed his big test as thoroughly as Trump has these past few months?

So you're rooting for Biden then.

'Kay.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

"Jim Acosta on Trump's lies about mail-in voting."

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Stupid POTUS can seem to read or pronounce the place "Yosemite" repeatedly!

Stable Genius right there.

edit on 4-8-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

It was never his test. It's a virus. Viruses kill people.

I don't judge him on that criteria.

I care about

1) Bill of rights
2) Economy
3) Law and order

His accomplishments in he SCOTUS. And fed courts outweigh any negatives. And his second term will give us another 1-2 SCOTUS justices although he's already ensures the progressive agenda is dead for at least a generation. Another term will put that invalid nonsense to rest for good

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   

The president does not appoint Justices.
The Senate does.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   
How Government and Media Are Prepping America for a Failed 2020 Election

Very good article be a young female investigative reporter Whitney Webb

A very long read and brings to the table lots of good information and links. tiny scratch of the content.

Over the past several months and with a renewed zeal in just the last few weeks, anonymous intelligence officials, dubious “experts” and establishment media outlets have crafted a narrative about the coming “chaos” of the 2020 election, months before it takes place. Per that narrative, certain state actors will use specific technologies to target the “American mind” in order to undermine the coming presidential election. The narrative holds that those efforts will be so successful that the U.S. will never recover as a democracy.

Also notably absent from media reports is the fact that WikiLeaks revealed in 2017 that the CIA had stockpiled a library of “stolen” cyberattack techniques produced in other nations, including Russia and Iran. Those revelations, part of the Vault 7 release, revealed that the CIA’s UMBRAGE group was capable of “misdirect[ing] attribution [for cyberattacks actually done by the CIA] by leaving behind the ‘fingerprints’ of the groups that the attack techniques were stolen from.” In other words, the CIA was more than capable of conducting “false flag” cyber attacks and blaming them on foreign actors.

Hope you Americans read and take note of the information in a non-partisan way because your both being played by the swamp.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Erno86

So you're rooting for Biden then.

'Kay.

Is that it only 2 options, if he doesn't like trump he must like the other guy ?
edit on 4-8-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   
"Donald Trump suggests delay to 2020 Election"

Biden says thanks, because he needs more time to select a VP.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 12:47 AM
link   
How about this idea, since it's been a loony bin day anyway! Trump suggests we delay the vote knowing it will irritate some, troll some and empower others. He makes other rash, illogical statements purposefully tubes an interview with more alternative facts but on graphs, lies about viruses, tweets videos of him being President for 50 yrs (and he is 70 now lol) and so on. Why does he continue to get more loco as we get closer?

He wants to throw the election. The presidency has served it's purpose, and now he wants to go reap the benefits of four years of hard work, laying down the new foundation for the Empire. Free from the weight of responsibility, he can now use all his new connections to crush and manipulate the stock market and real estate market using his well placed operatives. Being a former president, he gets carte blanch to the world, or at least the ones that like him.

Ooooorrrrrrr.......he goes straight to Russia, cuts a deal with Putin and hands over launch codes, troop movements, weapons R&D, sub locations, you name it! He gets his properties built, gets a place in Moscow and waits out the end for whomever.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothar

All begs the question, why?

He had a sh!t load of money prior to his run for the Presidency and I'm pretty sure that enormous, gross, obscene amount of money opened many doors of power and influence for him.

Why would he sell all those 'launch codes' etc and why would he wait what ever end scenario you are imagining out in Russia?

Just what is the point of all that?

I'm no Trump fan but that makes no sense at all.

edit on 5/8/20 by Freeborn because: grammar

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

His nominations have been approved 100% so I'll chalk that up to a distinction without difference.

Considering there is no pathway to taking the Senate for dims we are in good shape.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 03:12 AM
link   

For every liberal who gets all twitchy, cranes their neck and gets red in the face, his tweets are aimed squarely into your soul.

He is trolling you all with massive success. He has universal name recognition, free media coverage and a 365 day a year rent free place in the heads of many leftists. You all have made Trump the most used word to ever exist

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 05:41 AM
link   

In any empire that Trump has a hand in building America is apt to end up with a dodgy Death Star with serious design flaws built-in.

I don't see him giving the Russians your nuke codes all the same as its kind of hard to accumulate monies and profit from a scorched radioactive Earth entering into a nuclear winter for a decade or so.
edit on 5-8-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 06:13 AM
link   

He is trolling you all with massive success.

Even if that were true , which it isn't , how sad would one have to be to be a supporter of a Troll President.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join