It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump suggests delay to 2020 Election.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Yep, just as I supposed. The Trumpian Mantra. ''Biden bad, Clinton worse''.

My question was IF he loses. IF. Yet you seem unable to even consider that so never mind.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: jidnum
a reply to: vonclod

You guys? What excuses? I simply said that the tweet was hilarious because it got people riled up.

Don't lump me into a group of people you hate because you assume i'm some certain way.

That's basically equal to racism. LOL

Ok then, but you honestly think he said it to "rile people up" I don't think so, he said it because he was hoping it would get supported, no master 3d trolling.

It's their latest get out of jail free card.

Rather than accept that he often says stupid things and spreads fake news, the cognitive dissonance is easy to utilise by saying "lmao he was trolling the libs and they fell for it xD" (See Xuenchen posts for example).

Even if it were true, which it isn't, I'd equally be disappointed in supporting a grown man who sets out to "troll" people. Because I'm not 15.
edit on 1-8-2020 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

Not only do they believe that he will win, they will believe it will a landslide. I am also convinced they will not accept the results and cry voter fraud...

I don't think so... And sure not like what the left has been doing for 3+ years...oh ya Hillary didn't win get over it...lol

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

My question was IF he loses. IF. Yet you seem unable to even consider that so never mind.

Trump can easily lose...having 83 of 270 vote locked up in just two states will make it close no matter what if Trump wins again. All Biden needs to do is pull one or two states and it is over for Trump.

We still have a long way to go with three debates, not sure even if Biden can make it through three.... not joking...and losing the police vote was not a good move for Biden...There are huge percentages of Americans who do not want to defund the police than the very small numbers of protesters, who many are not even protesting right and instead destroy their cities...

People think this all is in Biden's favor, but I think there is a silent majority that go to work each day and see all this as a bad thing.

edit on 1-8-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: jidnum
a reply to: vonclod

You guys? What excuses? I simply said that the tweet was hilarious because it got people riled up.

Don't lump me into a group of people you hate because you assume i'm some certain way.

That's basically equal to racism. LOL

Ok then, but you honestly think he said it to "rile people up" I don't think so, he said it because he was hoping it would get supported, no master 3d trolling.

It's their latest get out of jail free card.

Rather than accept that he often says stupid things and spreads fake news, the cognitive dissonance is easy to utilise by saying "lmao he was trolling the libs and they fell for it xD" (See Xuenchen posts for example).

Even if it were true, which it isn't, I'd equally be disappointed in supporting a grown man who sets out to "troll" people. Because I'm not 15.

Exactly!!

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

hillary running again would be a surefire way to effortlessly throw the election to Trump.

Apparently the left hasn't learned anything about multiply failed Presidential candidates, however, 2020 will mark biden's THIRD failed run (just like hillary)

Most would agree with that. I dunno wtf the D's are thinking/doing, But, I would be surprised if they trotted out HC.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   
''' yes they are so thoroughly desperate for trump to win...and republicans cheated...they one up the democrats and stole absentee ballots filled them and mailed them in (lying that they witnessed the voter signing them) they just don't talk about it and the supposedly unbiased fox news doesn't talk about it....look up leslie McCrae dowless republican and the 7 republicans under him that got caught pulling this scam, he has many charges against him and the others www.npr.org...

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Not only do they believe that he will win, they will believe it will a landslide. I am also convinced they will not accept the results and cry voter fraud...

It is as if they forget he lost the popular vote by millions.

Trump's best chance of winning is voter suppression and election fraud. I would not put it past him to press his loyalist attempt something shady in a must win state like Florida.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Well here it is.

With Universal Mail-In Voting (not Absentee Voting, which is good), 2020 will be the most INACCURATE & FRAUDULENT Election in history. It will be a great embarrassment to the USA. Delay the Election until people can properly, securely and safely vote???
twitter.com...

Faced with sliding poll numbers Trump has suggested that perhaps a delay would be a good idea (for him) , it's no surprise I suspect many were expecting such a move but with time running short seems now is the time to float the idea.

His supporters may well agree but can it be done unilaterally by him ?

I hope he can pull it off because it's going to be a real circus come Nov. 3...Democrats have it figured out already...If they can prolong the mail in vote count to Jan 20, they figure they can run Trump out of office and make Pelosi the President...
That's the weird thing about you Democrats...You don't care who or what runs the Country as long as it's called a Democrat...

According to Biden he'll shut down the police...Reverse the current ban on terrorist producing Izlamic Nations and invite the muzlims to infiltrate our gov't (again) and take over the education of our school kids...

All I can say is you Democrats are a bunch of sickos...

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

That's the weird thing about you Democrats...You don't care who or what runs the Country as long as it's called a Democrat...

Not being a Trump supporter does not mean I support the Democrats , the weird thing about Trump supporters is you can't seem get that through your thick skulls.

According to Biden he'll shut down the police

He didn't say that it's a narrative you've been fed , check what you consume.

All I can say about you Trump supporters is you are so easily led.

edit on 2-8-2020 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Trump can easily lose...having 83 of 270 vote locked up in just two states will make it close no matter what if Trump wins again. All Biden needs to do is pull one or two states and it is over for Trump.

We still have a long way to go with three debates, not sure even if Biden can make it through three.... not joking...and losing the police vote was not a good move for Biden...There are huge percentages of Americans who do not want to defund the police than the very small numbers of protesters, who many are not even protesting right and instead destroy their cities...

People think this all is in Biden's favor, but I think there is a silent majority that go to work each day and see all this as a bad thing.

Doesn't matter...Two thirds of the Democrats and all of the Republicans could vote for Trump but the Democrats will still win with the Mail in votes...

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Not being a Trump supporter does not mean I support the Democrats , the weird thing about Trump supporters is you can't seem get that through your thick skulls.

According to Biden he'll shut down the police

He didn't say that it's a narrative you've been fed , check what you consume.

All I can say about you Trump supporters is you are so easily led.

www.facebook.com...

Tried to make a link...Didn't work...This is the UrL...

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   

So there are no Muslim Americans only Muslim terrorists ?

Personally I'm happy to keep religion out of politics.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   
It’s funny you discuss trump and fake news, yet all the networks that make fake articles constantly to attack him are totally fine... all the dems who tout take news... fine. The only bad one is trump right?

a reply to: fencesitter85

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
trumpers keep ignoring leslie McCrae dowless republican and the 7 republicans under him that got caught pulling this scam, he has many charges against him and the others www.npr.org...

and this was a local election he had 7 republicans working for him stealing absentee ballots filling them in and lying about witnessing the real voters signing these ABSENTEE ballots and mailed them in!!!!!!!

these republicans one upped the democrats and pulled this stunt in a local election can you imagine what they will do with the presidental election??? the trump people who act like they are in a cult and trump is their GOD do you really think they won't resort to cheating

a reply to: Rob808

edit on 2-8-2020 by research100 because: spelling

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
What's more disturbing: Is that the United States Postal Service, Postmaster General (and Trumpian lover) Leonard DeJoy is manipulating the USPS --- by his order to slow down the mail service --- which throws a wrench into the U.S. election in November.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
trumpers keep ignoring leslie McCrae dowless republican and the 7 republicans under him that got caught pulling this scam, he has many charges against him and the others www.npr.org...

and this was a local election he had 7 republicans working for him stealing absentee ballots filling them in and lying about witnessing the real voters signing these ABSENTEE ballots and mailed them in!!!!!!!

these republicans one upped the democrats and pulled this stunt in a local election can you imagine what they will do with the presidental election??? the trump people who act like they are in a cult and trump is their GOD do you really think they won't resort to cheating

a reply to: Rob808

Of course they will, it's practically ordained by god!!

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

So there are no Muslim Americans only Muslim terrorists ?

Personally I'm happy to keep religion out of politics.

Go read their holy book, the Quran...Then get back to me...

You get ALL your news from the VIEW??? Trump didn't prohibit all muzlims from entering the U.S...He prohibited muzlims from known terrorist sponsoring Countries...Apparently you agree with Joe Biden...If he wins, he's going to let All muzlims, terrorist or not into our Country...

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Go read their holy book, the Quran...Then get back to me...

Never read the Bible so I doubt I'll read the Quran , I'm guessing you haven't read the Quran either.

He prohibited muzlims from known terrorist sponsoring Countries

Including Saudi Arabia ? , I doubt it.

Apparently you agree with Joe Biden...If he wins, he's going to let All muzlims, terrorist or not into our Country...

I think Biden was appealing to the 3.45 million Muslims already living in America.

American Muslims come from various backgrounds and, according to a 2009 Gallup poll, are one of the most racially diverse religious groups in the United States.[4] According to a 2017 study done by the Institute for Social Policy, “American Muslims are the only faith community surveyed with no majority race, with 25 percent black, 24 percent white, 18 percent Asian, 18 percent Arab, 7 percent mixed race, and 5 percent Hispanic”
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Oh my goodness. Donald Trump is afraid of Joe Biden after all!

The Trump campaign has not agreed to debate Biden.... even though the Biden campaign has already agreed with the debate format and schedule.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Oh, no. If you're not a Trump supporter you're a libby lefty commie whatever other childish name they've been taught to repeat like pod people. So tedious.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join