It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump suggests delay to 2020 Election.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: deadlysyn

Are the Portland rioters communists? Do you have inside information?

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   
LOL!!! Trump doesn't throw punches at his enemies. He just lays his fist on the table, then maneuvers their jaw into landing on it. LOL!!!

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Oh no, its deeper than this. He says lets delay the election. Democrats freak out. Biden exposed as a weirdo in October surprise. Dems freak out screaming the election must be delayed.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I put my president at a higher standard than a troll media. the Republican party, fox news, limbaugh and the right wing radio and talk show hosts trolled Obama for 8 years and he never stooped to the immature 4 chan level of trollishness that trump has. Make of that what you will.
edit on 31-7-2020 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: network dude

If as you suggest, proof that implicates Obama in illegal activities is mounting then I say sure, take him to trial. Find a prosecutor , bring charges, take it to a grand jury, and if they say go ahead and prosecute, do it. Let him find a lawyer or two to defend him in court and let's have at it.

Likewise, if there is evidence that Trump has broken laws,either as POtUS or a a private citizen, find a prosecutor, bring charges, take it to a grand jury and if they say go ahead, do it. Let him find a lawyer to defend him and let them get to it.

Do we want to drain the swamp or not? I say enough of this ''i'ts not good for the country BS that you mention has been said.I say if there is evidence of a crime, then let's let a jury decide. No more hiding behind the ''it's not good for the nation''..Maybe if we stopped letting these guys off the hook, then maybe future unlawful types would not be so excited about holding that job and we might get a better grade of candidates to choose from.

And as far as ''locking em up'', how's that ''locking Clinton up'' proceeding. All that mounted evidence and proof? All that chanting and extolling it from the podium on the campaign trail.. How close is she to being tried in a court of law. Why has Trump just ''let it slide''.

What crimes has trump committed? We can start there.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: HalWesten

No Republicans?
nymag.com...

In any case. Trump changed his mind. Fancy that. I guess someone told him he doesn't have absolute authority. Again.
www.usatoday.com...

Oh phage, of all the trump haters here, I thought you at least would know what these are ???. OMB

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: HalWesten

No Republicans?
nymag.com...

In any case. Trump changed his mind. Fancy that. I guess someone told him he doesn't have absolute authority. Again.
www.usatoday.com...

Testing the waters as usual, and he gets stung each and everytime.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Ah, the joys of checking ATS in the AM and seeing a thread degenerate into a dumpster fire in true partisan fashion. It just needs a locomotive filled with Murder Hornets to barrel into now.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Ah, the joys of checking ATS in the AM and seeing a thread degenerate into a dumpster fire in true partisan fashion. It just needs a locomotive filled with Murder Hornets to barrel into now.

If you took every stereotypical talking point from either side and fed it all to an AI bot, it would recreate this thread with such accuracy we’d have to start a new thread about how scary accurate AI is getting at replicating humans.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
If you took every stereotypical talking point from either side and fed it all to an AI bot, it would recreate this thread with such accuracy we’d have to start a new thread about how scary accurate AI is getting at replicating humans.

Which is why everyone should watch Westworld on Trump-hating HBO. The premise is the AI code used to simulate human behavior was at first far too complicated with tens of thousands of lines of code but they eventually found that humans were so predictable that you only needed a few hundred to get us pegged pretty accurately.

I also think some posters on this site need only about ten lines of code and a standard cachet of partisan talking points.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

this post is a simulation

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I also think some posters on this site need only about ten lines of code and a standard cachet of partisan talking points.

Not to forget the one mod-bot who trashes everything beyond the brave new normative of legitimized talking points. Nobody will be offended by anything, ever. Aint that something to look forward to?

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

These violent delights have violent ends.

(Huge fan of Westworld)

You can predict exactly what’s going to come out of the majority of the posters and it can briefly be summed up with-

“You support a guy who did this, this and that and you’re too drunk on Trump-Aid to realize it. Trump’s a wannabe dictator and was best friends with Epstein and Maxwell.”

Then-

“Like this Democrat, libtard, Leftist, Marxist, commie, CCP-loving did? Nothing you say means anything to anyone. Trump will win in 2020.”

It’s 11 pages of nothing but that, just arranged differently.

It’s interesting and equally disturbing that trolling has become an actual hobby for people. Never once in my life have I seen people happily take on characteristics of a politician, that thought alone brings bile in the back of my throat. I have to question the quality of someone’s life if they seek happiness/comfort in trolling. It’s what 14 year old angry teenagers do when they’re not getting laid.

I wonder if, on their deathbed, these people will look back fondly at this time and say “Man, I really put it to those idiots on social media back when Trump was president. Hours and hours of my life were spent telling people how stupid and wrong they were. Even though it changed absolutely nothing and caused division amongst each other, I was consistent and more than willing to put the time into it. Those were some of the best years of my life.”

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
“You support a guy who did this, this and that and you’re too drunk on Trump-Aid to realize it. Trump’s a wannabe dictator and was best friends with Epstein and Maxwell.”

Then-

“Like this Democrat, libtard, Leftist, Marxist, commie, CCP-loving did? Nothing you say means anything to anyone. Trump will win in 2020.”

It’s 11 pages of nothing but that, just arranged differently.

Like I was alluding to, I don't even see it as even that complicated. It's more like:

"MAGA KEK!"

"Reeeeeeeeeeee!"

"Boogaloo!"

"Reeeeeeeeeeee!"

"Drink Quine!"

"Reeeeeeeeeeee!"

"Commie!"

"Facist!"

"Reeeeeeeeeeee!"

"Reeeeeeeeeeee!"

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   
This election is going to be a disaster.

Can't imagine we'll know the results for a long time if coronavirus is preventing people from volunteering.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Trump's problem seems to be democracy stands in the way of the autocracy he wishes to implement.

Best to just not take the bait.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

"These volent delights have violent ends" is a quote from Shakespeare's Romeo & Juliet before Westworld appropriated it.

Great show all the same.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I don't believe President Trump will do it but he does have the lawful ability to do it.
All of the prerequisites have been met.
Read the National Security Presidential Directive 51
National Continuity Policy

fas.org...

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I'm not going to start making a list for you Dude because if i were a prosecuting attorney I would not pick you for the jury because it is clear that you have already made up your mind that he is innocent.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: Vasa Croe

We have a troll president. Classy.

Someone needed to point out the hypocrisy of the left. The quickest way to do so is exactly what he is doing.

Better than a President who kneels and bows to everyone and everything.....and much better than the possibility of one with dementia.

He sucks up to the Saudis, Kim Jong Un, and Russia.

You're either anti American or very very dim.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join