It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump suggests delay to 2020 Election.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
a reply to: Liquesence

Please tell me why none of these sexual deviant perverts like Weinstein, Epstein, Maxwell, Cosby, etc went to prison during the 40 years Pedo Joe was in government or the 8 years he was Vice President?

Asking for a friend.

Your mate/friend' Donald was on Epstein's plane too.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   
You mean when Mueller found ZERO connect between members of the Trump campaign and the Russian Gov? That FACT?

That subtle hiss of deflated, defeated and withered, lmfao.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Please tell me why none of these sexual deviant perverts like Weinstein, Epstein, Maxwell, Cosby, etc went to prison during the 40 years Pedo Joe was in government or the 8 years he was Vice President?

Asking for a friend.

And the only one to help the FBI out the first time they were investigating Epstein.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
You mean when Mueller found ZERO connect between members of the Trump campaign and the Russian Gov? That FACT?

That subtle hiss of deflated, defeated and withered, lmfao.

Mueller's remarks were qualified... he said so. I guess you know that too.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Asking for a friend.

And the only one to help the FBI out the first time they were investigating Epstein.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy
It IS an opinion and you linking liberal rags to try and further that opinion is what we call "Confirmation Bias".

SMH, you doing the liberal media thing of pushing opinion and misinformation as fact, do better breh.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy
The point is, No RUSSIAN COLLUSION, but you know that too, hmmmm?

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

And you know that Mueller specifically addressed that verbiage. Saying that collusion is not a legal term so had no place in the investigation and was not addressed. The report does not say "no Russian Collusion." Anywhere.

edit on 7/30/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   
You're so adorable when you go on your unhinged rants 🤭

A vote for Trump IS a vote for America, you silly liqqy.

But you marxist knew that already, that a vote for the democrats would be a vote to dismantle our Constitutional Republic and we can't have that now, can we?

I'm afraid you people are done, doing irreversible damage to our society over y'alls antics to claim power, disgusting really.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I'm sorry Phage, but there was no Russian Collusion, you're just going to have to deal with that fact.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Can you quote the Mueller report? Or are you just relying upon what Trump's toady, Barr, said?

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I think you're right. We need to overthrow the government and put in its place a much free'er kinder government.

Let's storm the Bastille!

What do you say, "Robespierre"?

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage
That "toady" shutdown Mueller and their attempts at fishing for non existant crimes.

I'm sorry you're having a hard time with that, but AG Barr is certainly the better man here.

Infact, Barr totally outflanked Mueller and his team, flawlessly, oh and without the 45 million dollar price tag.

edit on 30-7-2020 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   

So, no. You cannot provide a "no collusion" quote.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I think you're right. We need to overthrow the government and put in its place a much free'er kinder government.

You don't need such effort DB.
Trump's doing 'fine' all on his own to that end....except for the, "kinder" bit that is.
As for free'er, he'll cost you a fortune in the come shortly's.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Trump's doing 'fine' all on his own to that end....except for the, "kinder" bit that is.

Yeah.

And the communists are going to free us?

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Of course they will. Haven't you seen how free Portland is right now?

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Yeah.

What commies? NK, China? Trump likes them, he said so...in bummer mode...very compromising don't you think?
Oh! wait! Trump has a plan...no he hasn't.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Yeah.

What commies? NK, China? Trump likes them, he said so...in bummer mode...very compromising don't you think?
Oh! wait! Trump has a plan...no he hasn't.

Nah, just talking about our home-grown commies, the ones that want to turn everything over to the state to control.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
You're so adorable when you go on your unhinged rants 🤭

A vote for Trump IS a vote for America, you silly liqqy.

But you marxist knew that already, that a vote for the democrats would be a vote to dismantle our Constitutional Republic and we can't have that now, can we?

I'm afraid you people are done, doing irreversible damage to our society over y'alls antics to claim power, disgusting really.

Yo!

The whole conversation is about a man, one man who just happens to be the US President, what did he say about his good friend Herman Cain who has died from COVID-19?

"My good friend, Herman Cain has died from the sink-hole China virus"
This is the virus he was in denial of not so very long ago..."It will disappear as if by magic" he said, in his best Daniel O'Donnell voice.
To be sure it won't be proven that Herman Cain died from getting the virus at the Trump rally, when not wearing a mask, but also it is to be sure that Trump likes to be reckless even with friends lives, Herman Cain has gone, same age as i'll be shortly, same age as Trump, but you want to rattle on about Marxist agenda, when you have a man like Trump clowning around with stupid sound bites, even as people are dying, and, not being a leader just a painful arsehole.

Jesus, I'm not a Marxist, I'm a dyed in the hair Capitalist, but I'm not a Trump style Capitalist...that sucks.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join