It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump suggests delay to 2020 Election.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Well here it is.

With Universal Mail-In Voting (not Absentee Voting, which is good), 2020 will be the most INACCURATE & FRAUDULENT Election in history. It will be a great embarrassment to the USA. Delay the Election until people can properly, securely and safely vote???
twitter.com...

Faced with sliding poll numbers Trump has suggested that perhaps a delay would be a good idea (for him) , it's no surprise I suspect many were expecting such a move but with time running short seems now is the time to float the idea.

His supporters may well agree but can it be done unilaterally by him ?

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Simply a chess move.

Dems are screaming we can't open schools at all, business and the whole country needs shut down because covid is so bad.

Trump says well if covid is so bad maybe we should delay the elections.

Now guess what?

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

This dude's worse than David Icke on the bath salts.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Haha stupid liberals angry at the President suggesting calling off the Presidential election.

Fascism is hilarious.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
German news and radio stations all over it leaving no doubt about their opinion.

edit on 30.7.2020 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: ...leaving... not making

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Another thread? Okay, to repeat, he cannot delay the election. Put you panic pants back on and go about your regularly scheduled partisan bickering.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Trump's "5D Chess With Multiverse Time Travel" is Steaming.

If Trump played chess he would end up choking on one on the pieces.

Anyhoo Draughts is more his ""stable genius"" level with all that king me attitude he displays in spades.
edit on 30-7-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Well here it is.

With Universal Mail-In Voting (not Absentee Voting, which is good), 2020 will be the most INACCURATE & FRAUDULENT Election in history. It will be a great embarrassment to the USA. Delay the Election until people can properly, securely and safely vote???
twitter.com...

Faced with sliding poll numbers Trump has suggested that perhaps a delay would be a good idea (for him) , it's no surprise I suspect many were expecting such a move but with time running short seems now is the time to float the idea.

I support him and have already voted for him again.

No, this can't be done.

It is the same trap he always makes and the left falls for it every single time.....a la this thread.

Trump trolling at its finest.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Another thread? Okay, to repeat, he cannot delay the election. Put you panic pants back on and go about your regularly scheduled partisan bickering.

Seems so although I wasn't aware of another thread regarding this tweet , who's panicking I'm just posting about something I expected to happen and although I don't know the law regarding this I doubt it could happen hence the question.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

...although I don't know the law regarding this I doubt it could happen hence the question.

The law for moving elections requires the Congress to pass a new law and then have the President sign it or it requires all 50 states to enact new laws of their own.

It's not going to happen.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
trump is obsessed with the polls and when Fox put him way behind Biden, trump went off on Fox, but he is finally able to see that he isn't as popular with the ordinary Americans as he thought and it's just a last ditch effort to try and stay in power as long as possible. It's trumps rreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee moment. He needs to be left alone in his misery and grief but I hope he dosen't bail on the debates, they should be epic!!

edit on 30-7-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
stupid liberals

Your lips to God's ears, friend.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

We have a troll president. Classy.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Well here it is.

twitter.com...

It's really bothersome that Trump must believe that people fall for this so very childish, flyness. Trump is supposed to be an adult.
edit on 30-7-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I really didn't think he'd go for a move like that, sounds like a lead in to martial law. Things just keep getting worse it seems.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Well here it is.

twitter.com...

It's really bothersome that Trump must believe that people fall this so very childish, flyness. Trump is supposed to be an adult.

If they didn't, he wouldn't.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
I really didn't think he'd go for a move like that, sounds like a lead in to martial law. Things just keep getting worse it seems.

Nope, have faith that it's just another "suggestion" to piss off the Left.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: Vasa Croe

We have a troll president. Classy.

Someone needed to point out the hypocrisy of the left. The quickest way to do so is exactly what he is doing.

Better than a President who kneels and bows to everyone and everything.....and much better than the possibility of one with dementia.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Haha stupid liberals angry at the President suggesting calling off the Presidential election.

Fascism is hilarious.
His best mates Vlad and Bibi showed the way

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

I think he sees the writing on the wall mate and thinks an extension of a few months will change his fortunes , he's starting to twitch at the thought of being a one term president.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join