It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TR3B captures cabal member

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
TR3B captures cabal member with tractor beam and then does hyper jump

The TR3B uses highly pressured mercury accelerated by nuclear energy to produce a plasma that creates a field of anti-gravity around the ship. Conventional thrusters located at the tips of the craft allow it to perform all manner of rapid high speed maneuvers along all three axes. Interestingly, the plasma generated also reduces radar signature significantly. So it'll be almost invisible on radar & remain undetected. This literally means that it can go to any country it likes without being detected by air traffic control & air defense.

I don't know.

Looks good enough to share. This is the first UFO video on the Youtube channel "TR3B Alpha Video". The other work on the channel is a little out there, not outrageously fake. Is it a fake to help rattle the cabal? Is it legit and the cabal really do have someone higher to answer too?

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Try 4chan, all your threads are out there

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
100% convinced this is real.

The terrible music sold me.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
100% convinced this is real.

The terrible music sold me.

I was on the fence until it abducted the 'cabal member', then I was 100% convinced it wasn't poor CGI.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
This a joke?

You must know it is poor cgi? you must.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Missing a background story..

And

And the random description text is stolen from another post here:
www.military.com...

He modified it slightly..

It doesn't exist officially. It uses highly pressured mercury accelerated by nuclear energy to produce a plasma that creates a field of anti-gravity around the ship. Conventional thrusters located at the tips of the craft allow it to perform all manner of rapid high speed maneuvers along all three axes. Interestingly, the plasma generated also reduces radar signature significantly. So it'll be almost invisible on radar & remain undetected. This literally means that it can go to any country it likes without being detected by air traffic control & air defence systems.

I will guess well made CGI in this case.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
If you look very closely you can see Will Smith and Jeff Goldblum in the window, smoking cigars and having a laugh.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManSizedSquirrel
If you look very closely you can see Will Smith and Jeff Goldblum in the window, smoking cigars and having a laugh.

Maybe they will give the Aliens Covid this time?

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

“Cabal member,” hahaha! Corey Goode, is that you? David Wilcock?

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

What brought me to ATS is seeing one of those hover over me and my friends. Before that I didnt care about UFOs or anything like that.

I can say in my one experience they didnt maneuver anything like that. It was more like a silent helicopter, but triangle and no blades.

Just for anyone interested. I was with 3 friends at my woods about 30 acres just a barn on the land out in the middle of no where country Indiana. We say 10 - 15 red lights meet about 10 miles out then each light started going in their own direction. We thought they were helicopters out looking for weed crops in corn fields so didnt think anything of it. Well one was coming our way very slow many 20mhp. We thought oh wow a helicopters above to fly over us at a little over three height. It started getting closer, but we never heard anything. It got directly over head of us and it was trangle just slowly scooting across the sky, and when I say it went right over us I mean directly over head not a football field in either direction. Right over us. I got scared thinking aliens and my friends all wanted to leave. So I took them all home and did some research on triangle craft which brought me here. As far as camera this was back when flip phones were all you could get. I wish I had a camera. My friends wont talk to me about it even though I'm excited and think we got to see something unique. They acknowledge it happened, but want me to drop it.

Anyway I know they are real I've seen them, but I dont think they can travel extremely fast like that.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
as far as i can tell this video includes footage from inside the UFO

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Poor Cabal, I hope they don't probe him.

(post by Flesh699 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Crumbles

Interesting, thanks for sharing! There is a lot we don't know. Whether they are government or ETs. Maybe it's possible that there are less advanced triangle crafts by the government that are reverse engineered from a highly advanced ET craft.

It's good that they didnt abduct you.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
A cable winch would have been faster!

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Great find. I hope it's not fake, but i have a feeling it is.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I don't know.

I think you do...

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Really? A trump meme ...

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I was on the fence until it abducted the 'cabal member', then I was 100% convinced it wasn't poor CGI.

Yeah. That effect on the CCD sensor when it takes off is a good job.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Well, chances are its a fake find, but entertaining none the less.

Think about it?

If "they" had a fleet of TR-3Bs.

Then why the hell waste billions on the likes of a fleet of Northrop Grumman B-21 Raiders?
edit on 30-7-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join