It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVE: Presidential candidate Joe Biden speaks at American Federation of Teachers convention

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Am I seeing this right? Biden is live right now talking on this at the same time as Rep. John Lewis’s funeral in Atlanta????

I could only watch him for like 5 mins as I really couldn't take anymore...Someone PLEASE teach him there is a delay in speaking on the internet...PLEASE!! How clueless can a person be?

Lol he is talking about Teacher jobs and only he can get them back for them...Isn't it his party that want to lock down schools for the foreseeable future, and Trump wants to open them back up?

This is also interesting...look at the totals watching him. 1300??? That is most likely 1300 news reporters...lol

Live Leak

edit on 30-7-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

LOL, watch the left idiots hide from this just after they lambasted Trump for making a tweet today.
yea, it really can be that dumb around here.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
You'd think with all the thousands of teachers doing absolutely nothing today he could get more watchers.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
If true, Joe is a disrespectful racist.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

LOL I could only stand a few seconds. The comments live section is priceless.
Sleepy Joe
Put him to bed
He's half asleep
Can't even string two words together

Out of a union of over a million, only a tenth of a percent are watching

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

LOL, watch the left idiots hide from this just after they lambasted Trump for making a tweet today.
yea, it really can be that dumb around here.

Just watching him try and talk is cringie as hell, I start squinting my eyes about 1 sentence into everyone of his points he is trying to talk through. For someone who has basically done nothing but sit in his basement he sure has all the answers...lol

His answer are only I can do it...fix it...So Joe what would you do? What is your game plan?.............FIX IT DAMMIT!!

edit on 30-7-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08
You'd think with all the thousands of teachers doing absolutely nothing today he could get more watchers.

With a million news reporters around the world I think maybe 3 of the 1300 are teachers watching...lol

What the hell would Joe bring to them that Trump couldn't or already has, such as keeping Black colleges alive, that is a good number of jobs that Trump has put an indefinite funding towards...indefinite.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

If true, Joe is a disrespectful racist.

Well at least he isn't a lying face dog pony soldier, whatever the hell that means...

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

LOL I could only stand a few seconds. The comments live section is priceless.
Sleepy Joe
Put him to bed
He's half asleep
Can't even string two words together

Out of a union of over a million, only a tenth of a percent are watching

Comments are like 100 bad to maybe 1 good.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   

1 hour 10 min into it (I just skipped to a random part) and he's talking about how we need $1 trillion in infrastructure and how "fence line communities of color are being hurt badly"

he's all over the place

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

he's all over the place

He jumps all over the place right in the middle of a sentence too. The other day during his news conference he welcomed everyone to the location he was at and used the wrong name... Then said that was a joke as everyone knows this place is called...looks down at his paper..then says the name. The name was someone he knew for a long time...then he rattled on for like 5 mins on how he knew the guy whose name is on the building, looking at his paper every time he needed to say the name, and kept repeating the same short stories of how they knew each other. It was really bad.....

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
In the middle of John Lewis's funeral.

He really does represent the best of Democratic Party values, doesn't he?

edit on 7/30/20 by The2Billies because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Was Joe Biden even invited to John Lewis's funeral? Very bad optics for him not to be there next to Barack Obama.

edit on 7/30/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

they wouldn't agree to do the funeral in his basement so he bailed.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

If joe doesn’t show the left can almost convince themselves that Obama is running.

Lol

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Was Joe Biden even invited to John Lewis's funeral? Very bad optics for him not to be there next to Barack Obama.

The gaffes would have been deluxe 😆

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

If joe doesn’t show the left can almost convince themselves that Obama is running.

Lol

It's going to be off huge letdown for them to listen to Joe Biden the next 3 months after hearing president Obama's fiery speech today.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The gaffes would have been deluxe 😆

Those of you who don't vote for me, aint black!

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

they wouldn't agree to do the funeral in his basement so he bailed.

If Biden gets COVID, he is six feet under bigly. Maybe that is the dems end game, Biden gets COVID and passes, then the new candidate is anointed.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
You should be banned from ATS for showing this to us.

You enjoy torturing people.

You are a sadist.

You, You, You mean person.

<<   2 >>

join