It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Americas Frontline Doctors a PR Smear Against Hydroxychloroquine

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Stop thinking !!
It only makes less and less sense, until it hurts you, somehow.

USA needs a government propaganda TV channel, like we have here in Canada, and in most of the 'civilized' world.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LouisCypher

I agree .

But it doesn’t discredit her information .

Ask Charles Darwin

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Do you have a link to, "the new Yale study supporting the hydroxy treatment"?

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

Stop thinking !!

USA needs a government propaganda TV channel, like we have here in Canada, and in most of the 'civilized' world.

Uh, they have multiple government propaganda channels:

foreignpolicy.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Yeah sorry I prefer my medical advice from a doctor who doesn't flee the state to avoid a malpractice lawsuit. Plus Darwin had a theory. Not a cure. If she had a theory, might be worth checking into. She also had no data. Says it isn't necessary. Nope, she said cure with no evidence. Sounds legit. Right?

Here's the link to information on the docs. Some aren't even licensed.

Link

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Yeah sorry I prefer my medical advice from a doctor who doesn't flee the state to avoid a malpractice lawsuit

You seem to want to pretend that she’s the only doctor or read the only study that reached a similar conclusion .

Did you miss my first post ?

If we compare other data you’re going to lose .
edit on 30-7-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

I provided you a link on the other doctors. They were unable to verify a whole load of information claimed by any one of them. Please feel free to read it. That is why the link is provided.

I answered your post that all of the doctors are sketchy and she is the most outrageous of the bunch. What are you not understanding? The doctors knew she had no data to support her claims and still joined with her and let her speak in their video. That says all you need to know about the other doctors. If you prefer I do further research on one of the other doctors and provide the information because what you already have and the link above is not enough, I would be happy to do so.

I will state again hydroxychloroquine may help some people. It will not cure all people as the doctors claim. Even the Henry Ford Study stated it helped in combination with other drugs, early onset use and in only selected patients to try to minimize side effects.
edit on 30-7-2020 by frogs453 because: Added

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Why might you ask? Trump's that desperate....

Or here is a possible population control conspiracy:

The right wants people to not wear their mask, open things up, and say there is a cure.

The left is hiding how dangerous coronavirus is to make Trump look bad as more people get sick and die.

So both parties are working together to get people sick and die. Control the population and the richest people get more richer and those who survive are sheep.

I think they would just be outright bad guys and not play games but that's just my opinion. So if the conspiracy is true and they are playing chess with life on earth then it's clearly the Freemasons and the Illuminati.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I read it and you seem to be attacking the doctors not the material .

I didn’t agree with her when she said “Cure” but there is ample evidence it works . Here’s a thread I did with a peer reviewed study is that good enough for you ?

Now here’s another post from that thread in which I sourced eight different studies with explanations . All of which I’ve read several times . I’ve also explain how they manipulate the data and The parameters for subjects selected for those studies. Most of them were on deaths door as I said in that reply somewhere unconscious and somewhere in shock .

Use of Hydroxychloroquine Late term looks and if it isn’t much help at all .

But that’s not what we’re talking about we’re talking about early use to prevent the progression and reduce viral loads .

The main stream media doesn’t want to talk about that because there is evidence. You don’t talk about it because you don’t know anything .

All you do is read headlines from the main stream media. You haven’t the slightest understanding about what’s going on outside of orange man bad .

I’ve spent days going over that stuff.

Why don’t you read past the headlines and look into it then get back to me .

Edit;

I forgot the Links🤦‍♂️

The thread I speak of is on page 1. This is my post from page 2 .

Actual data

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I haven't checked on the doctors credentials in that video, I may have if they provided the information on their website before it was taken down. But what you have added makes me even more suspicious that this was a set up.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: drussell41

Thanks.

Duck Duck Go brought it right up,

Yale Study Link

Fox News Article

Science Times Article
edit on 30-7-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Stop thinking !!

foreignpolicy.com...

So y'all get those TV channels, right alongside the other TV channels, on your cable feeds ?

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Here's an interesting tidbit I found on Breitbart News.

The official Twitter account of Breitbart News remains locked and unable to post, because it was used to post a video of a press conference featuring Rep. Ralph Norman (R-SC) and frontline doctors sharing their views and opinions on coronavirus and the medical response to the pandemic.

The video showed a press conference held by the organization America’s Frontline Doctors, organized and sponsored by the Tea Party Patriots

Breitbart News Article

Tea Party Patriots Foundation mission statement.

Tea Party Patriots Foundation provides training opportunities and educational resources to the largest network of grassroots Tea Party groups around the country.

Tea Party Patriots Foundation

The Tea Party Patriots Action mission statement.

Tea Party Patriots Action's mission is to equip Americans with the resources and training they need to be engaged citizens and effective activists. Our vision is for a nation where individual liberty is cherished and maximized, where the Constitution is revered and upheld, and where Americans are free to pursue their American Dream.

Tea Party Patriots Action

Bloomberg - Tea Party Group Behind Banned Video

I can almost believe that the Tea Party Patriots organization are a bunch of dim wits, the MSM made that clear when the Tea Party first formed. So they probably just made a mockery of the whole thing with there right wing, low intellect, mentalities. With Trump fitting that profile, it only seems natural that he latched on to that one.

No conspiracy here folks, just dim witted right loonies putting on a show, or is it?

edit on 30-7-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: LouisCypher

I agree .

But it doesn’t discredit her information .

Ask Charles Darwin

Do you have his e-mail?

edit on 30/7/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Well I'm definitely Mind Fed enough now to ignore anything that
might save my life from this deadly horrible virus.

The virus that kills by the country more than the person.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

Thanks.

Yale Study Link

Fox News Article

Science Times Article

Thanks. I wasn't even sure what to search on. I'm not feeling well....maybe not thinking clearly.

edit on 31-7-2020 by drussell41 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Stop thinking !!

foreignpolicy.com...

So y'all get those TV channels, right alongside the other TV channels, on your cable feeds ?

I'm saying that our government uses regular mass media channels for propaganda, and yes. They are on our cable feeds.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: drussell41

I should think that providing a propaganda channel on TV would reduce the effectiveness of the propaganda. I have to go on the assumption that everything I see on TV, hear on the radio and read in the media is propaganda, or else I'd have to sift through all the info to find a few nuggets of truth. That takes too much time, better to figure it's all tainted.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

Thanks.

Yale Study Link

Fox News Article

Science Times Article

Thanks. I wasn't even sure what to search on. I'm not feeling well....maybe not thinking clearly.

EEEKK! You got the VID! Stay back! Stop breathing my air, you're contaminating it.

I hope you are just under the weather and that you get better quickly.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

Well I'm definitely Mind Fed enough now to ignore anything that
might save my life from this deadly horrible virus.

The virus that kills by the country more than the person.

I know the feeling. It's enough to make you loose it. Stay cool and keep you mind off of it when you can.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join