It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Siri says Police are demons....just ask for the definition...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Here’s what I got when I asked Siri the definition of demon:

www.merriam-webster.com...

As you can see, it doesn’t say anything about police. I think you got punked.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
This is seriously messed up. I have family and friends that are LEO. One is in St Louis and very high up the chain of command....she said they have taken fire there and a few of her officers that were deployed in Afghanistan said it was worse in St Louis....that is nuts to me.

What the hell is wrong with people? I don't understand how ANYONE can think the US is some horrible place to live. It is kike they have never traveled to any other country in their lives, maybe not even another state.

Blows my mind.

Amen.

Heck, drive south in Mexico on the “main highway” heading south of Cancun.

Want to see some real lawlessness, unsanitary conditions and some true police brutality?

Go there.

America have no perspective. And going on your “study abroad” program doesn’t count.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
So....just checked and sure enough....it is there. If you have a iPhone, feel free to ask Siri the definition of "demon"....this is what comes up.

Wonder what Apple has to say about this?

Have you ever googled caucasian inventors.....

They aren't even trying to hide it anymore

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

All wrong, a daemon is a personal guide. Think of it any less and that's what you will get.
Everything is upside down and the level of chaos is increasing as people have not got a clue what truth is.
Heres another tip, do you know how to make your immune system stronger, go and lie in a pile of shhiite... Or don't wash your hands.
Mass cull of sheep 2021
Youre all being played.
Take a knee to show ur a slave and wear a mask to signify that you WILL STFU.

What else can you do.

Rebel?

Reb= worthy son/daughter
El= demiurge/satan

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
Has anybody made the point yet that this is obviously a dictionary service, and all modern dictionary makers aspire to define words according to the way the words are being used. If people are using the word "demon" to describe a police officer, then a modern dictionary has no choice but to say so. Look up the word "pig"; that's probably in there as well. Because that's a word that has been used.

Then I see quoted on the very first page of the thread the statement that the origin of this usage goes back to nineteenth-century Tasmania. In that case, conspiracy theories based on twenty-first century American society are beside the point. Modern internet power makes it possible for dictionary makers to drag in word usages from as many different times and places as possible, and that is what has happened here.

Stop spoiling paranoid conspiracy theories with old fashioned common sense

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Nvm
edit on 31-7-2020 by FinallyAwake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew

originally posted by: DISRAELI
Has anybody made the point yet that this is obviously a dictionary service, and all modern dictionary makers aspire to define words according to the way the words are being used. If people are using the word "demon" to describe a police officer, then a modern dictionary has no choice but to say so. Look up the word "pig"; that's probably in there as well. Because that's a word that has been used.

Then I see quoted on the very first page of the thread the statement that the origin of this usage goes back to nineteenth-century Tasmania. In that case, conspiracy theories based on twenty-first century American society are beside the point. Modern internet power makes it possible for dictionary makers to drag in word usages from as many different times and places as possible, and that is what has happened here.

Stop spoiling paranoid conspiracy theories with old fashioned common sense

I know, people are so triggered and obtuse here. It was used in the 1800's because NZ/Australia was a penal colony so you got snatched up and sent there by "demons". Or it's a total prank you fell for. Either way ATS is showing their entire a##. LOL

You actually think Apple went in and manually entered this because they hate police! ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Disgusting.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I think it is a slang word in different counties for police officers...not sure which countries..

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Has been used here in Oz for many years - all of last century a reply to: underpass61

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 06:22 AM
link   
It'd be nice if this could be moved to a "debunked" section as it's already been proven many times that this is an artifact of a data driven system trying to scrape the "most acceptable" definition based on user input, from real definitions. Literally every official dictionary you pull up will show that this is Australian slang.
edit on 2-8-2020 by Aedaeum because: correct verbiage

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aedaeum
It'd be nice if this could be moved to a "debunked" section as it's already been proven many times that this is an artifact of a data driven system trying to scrape the "most acceptable" definition based on user input, from real definitions. Literally every official dictionary you pull up will show that this is Australian slang.

If only, there is no "debunked" on ATS. Only double down and accuse debunkers of being Antifa commies who need to provide 8000 more links before ATS even considers another option. At which point they will double down again. ROTFL. This is just a site to re-enforce conformation bias but it's still nice to see there are a few rational responses here and there.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: FishBait

If only, there is no "debunked" on ATS. Only double down and accuse debunkers of being Antifa commies who need to provide 8000 more links before ATS even considers another option. At which point they will double down again. ROTFL. This is just a site to re-enforce conformation bias but it's still nice to see there are a few rational responses here and there.

Very true, which is why I'm just a lurker anymore. It's honestly kind of sad to see how far this place has fallen from what it used to be.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Naaaw.. Just ask for help. They'll show up eventually.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: sunkuong

Good point Sunkuong!

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join