It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SCOTUS Justice Ruth Bader-Ginsburg is in the Hospital Again - 7.29.2020.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Wednesday, July 29, 2020

There is no information on WHY multiple days in the hospital are needed.

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has undergone a nonsurgical medical procedure in New York City and expects to be released from a hospital there by the end of the week, the Supreme Court said Wednesday night.

The court said in a statement that the 87-year-old Ginsburg underwent a minimally invasive procedure to “revise a bile duct stent” at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center. The stent had originally been placed last August, when Ginsburg was treated for a cancerous tumor on her pancreas.
More at: www.politico.com...

"Minimally Invasive Non-Surgical" Can both be true?

In any case, I'm sure everyone wishes Justice Ginsburg a complete and quick recovery!

-CareWeMust
edit on 7/29/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
So did she ever leave after the original procedure like 2 months ago?

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
My prediction is 8.9.2020

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I had a heart cath. Everything entered through needles. So no surgery, but there was twilight drugs used to keep me from busting skulls, I guess.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
So did she ever leave after the original procedure like 2 months ago?

You mean 2 weeks ago?: www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

That's when Ruth will return to the bench?

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

No.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

I had a heart cath. Everything entered through needles. So no surgery, but there was twilight drugs used to keep me from busting skulls, I guess.

Was that categorized as "minimally invasive"?

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   

No.

OK. I'll put on my calendar that "something" newsworthy related to Justice Ginsburg will occur on August 9, 2020 - Predicted by ATS member "Vasa Croe".

Good luck! (I think)

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I'm thinking he means from dust to dust. But I know you know

edit on 29-7-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   
She's trying to hang in there until the new year. Really if she ended now, there is enough ability to toss wrenches in the gear to where Trump couldn't appoint a new justice until the next term...but I reckon she would rather be safe in that bet.

Should she see next year, I imagine she will retire regardless of who wins.

Sucks that the SCOTUS is arguably partisan...they are meant to be non-partisan and simply interpret the law as accurately as possible.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   

No.

OK. I'll put on my calendar that "something" newsworthy related to Justice Ginsburg will occur on August 9, 2020 - Predicted by ATS member "Vasa Croe".

Good luck! (I think)

Ha....well I also put it in the predictions forum a few days ago too.....along with Biden announcing Hillary as VP on the 2nd.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
She's trying to hang in there until the new year. Really if she ended now, there is enough ability to toss wrenches in the gear to where Trump couldn't appoint a new justice until the next term...but I reckon she would rather be safe in that bet.

Sucks that the SCOTUS is arguably partisan...they are meant to be non-partisan and simply interpret the law as accurately as possible.

They couldn't block Trump doing it.....the Senate confirms and McConnell has already said he would push it through.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

They couldn't block Trump doing it.....the Senate confirms and McConnell has already said he would push it through.

I've learned in the last term of Obama that there are a million things that can be done to stop nominations for months on end.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Then I got the 10th thru the 13th.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   
She should’ve been on hospice. It’s sad that she’s doing this to herself for some imaginary battle. If she’s as fair as they like to say she is you would think she could see thru the BS. I mean, when your side doesn’t believe federal courthouses should be protected from rioters, it’s objectively safe to say you’re on the wrong side of history.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

I'm thinking he means from dust to dust. But I know you know

Now that I think about it, you're right. I was in denial, that RBG might be on final approach.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Some of the liberal publications have been publishing articles asking, "Why didn't Ruth Ginsburg retire while Obama was President?"

Shows how short their memory is. Almost nobody thought Hillary would lose.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:04 AM
link   

No.

Good luck! (I think)

Ha....well I also put it in the predictions forum a few days ago too.....along with Biden announcing Hillary as VP on the 2nd.

Hillary would get Biden more votes than freakin Kamala Harris. That's 4 sure.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
She should’ve been on hospice. It’s sad that she’s doing this to herself for some imaginary battle. If she’s as fair as they like to say she is you would think she could see thru the BS. I mean, when your side doesn’t believe federal courthouses should be protected from rioters, it’s objectively safe to say you’re on the wrong side of history.

Ruth Ginsburg has said more nice things about President Trump than some in Trump's own Republican party. I'm sure she's bothered by how RADICAL her party has become over the past 2 years especially.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join