It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi Denies Calling Fed Cops Storm Troopers Calls Bill Barr A Blob

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell
a reply to: Muninn

Can you share those articles with us or did you just make that up?

I could, but I'm not going to.

The reason that I will not provide sources is because of the propensity of peoples political bias to blind them from facts that lie at the heart of most stories. Because of the political alignments that have utterly polarised nearly all media sources it is a waste of my time and utterly futile to do so. If I provide a source from the left, I'm doomed. If I provide a source from the right, I'm doomed.

My only suggestion is to find your own factual source, then try and disprove it. You could at least start by flicking through the posse comitatus forum to give yourself a broad picture of the reality of policing in the US and it's deterioration. To be honest, the reality of that can be seen just by casual observation.

Sad thing about all of this though is that people will be too busy arguing about who's right and who's wrong to realise the degradation that continues unabated.
That’s just lazy. How about doing it for anyone who googles it on a chance, and your post comes up.
edit on 31-7-2020 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

That’s just lazy. How about doing it for anyone who googles it on a chance, and your post comes up.

No. All of the information they anyone would need is already available. If people genuinely want to know the truth, they'll find it.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Duh oh the that the uh oh

Spit it out, wrinkly skeletor!

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

It typifies the disrespectful attitude.of democrats like Pelosi toward Israel and persecuted Jews who were *actually* hauled off by secret police and then brutally killed. You know, compared to legitimate law enforcement officers detaining or arresting suspected criminals and terrorists.

In fact it's downright anti-Semitic for Dems to push these worn out canards which smack of minimizing the loss incurred by Israel (the place Dems love to hate)

LEOs will arrest criminals and detain individuals suspected of crimes. You're just angry how much they outdo the mobs. They're more powerful, more intelligent, more equipped and more capable in general.

Police push back rioters not the other way around.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join