It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hell's Angel Sparked Minneapolis Riots Over Floyd

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Seeing as the left media wants to call him a Hells Angle would suggest the opposite. Seeing as the Left has some weird insecurity about itself. Like a cheating spouse blaming the other for cheating. Going as far as obsessive paranoia digging through thier purse or wallet. Pants pockets. You get it.

Before Floyed and Covid. Democrat run states were running out of money. They were begging for funding. The only reason why these states are broke is because of thier fat poli wallets. That's why San Fran is covered in $hit.

Covid hits. All states get help. Dems need more. Just look at the last stim bill. Disgusting. We give it to them. But for some reason. Maybe thier bills are to high. Seeing as the pedo police probably requires a lot of hush money.

Floyd "dies" ( I feel it's still up for debate. ) ( What would you do for a klondike bar?) First get the your "troops out" (Mostly teachers and their indoctrinated students. If they dont have jobs like I feel the majority of them dont. MCD is always hiring. They didn't get check. Which makes for angry entitled students that pay a lot already for what adds to nothing seeing thier poor choices. Gender studies sounds like a Leftist reeducation course.) Then before you know it. We have dude dressed in black with an umbrella start strategic fires and brake windows. With another force setting bricks out for the "troops".

CITIES ARE ON FIRE. WE NEED MORE MONEY! All in Democrat run states. Also on the subject. Four of them. Michigan. Wisconsin. New York and Pennsylvania. I think I'm missing one or two and not entirely sure on Wisconsin but they put covid positive patients in old homes committing quite literal genocide against an entire generation of people but who am I to judge.

I wont post links or references. So dont ask. Anyone with two brain cells should be seeing it for what it is. Also. Do your own digging. It's quite literally rewarding. (looks back on possible errors)

Lastly... and this is the most important of them all. How as a Left, can you stand there and force me to wear a mask to save your own miserable life but be perfectly okay with the torturous slaughter of infants. (I cant be the only one that sees these "people" are eating babies. Why else would there be a balck market for baby parts? Stem cells? For what? or for whom? Definitely not us.)

I'm not okay with any of it. And theres not a damn thing I can do and it breaks my heart. The mass is looking in the wrong direction and a few of us are screaming for you to turn around. Remove your shades. And look at what these "things" are doing us. Theres something. I dont know what. Maybe just simple cannibals or Alex Jones says. Vampires. My idea is a bit more creative. Skinwalkers from either an Earth that is quantumly entangled with us or maybe they come from Mars and the Moon. Who really knows who "they" are?

We have always since we could speak to one another have told of monsters in the night. Every culture separated by time, space and matter all talk the same talk with slight variations. Every story. Even the first "Fiction" Beowulf. In the original story Grendal is described like one would a skinwalker or a windigo. (Different subspecies due to to climate)...

Sorry I rambled. I can go on and if ATS is still here when I truly put it all together the best way I can. I'll share. Who knows. I wont be planning on shattering anyone windows. I'm just an angry citizen ready to defend our only home.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Wasn’t there another thread that said he was apart of some white nationalist group?

So which is it?

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   
This is probably the 10th theory floated out there in an attempt to blame the ugly looting, burning, stealing on anyone other than the people actually doing it. Ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: alldaylong

originally posted by: RazorV66
Yeah I call bullsh!t as well.
One guy caused the other few thousand people to destroy everything else?
That’s really reaching.

One man started WW I so anything is possible.

Do you ever read what you type? I ask because you are suggesting a specious "man in black" who was present at a protest turned riot in Minneapolis could literally be Adolph Hitler... and that appears to be a statement that wasn't read before "Reply" was clicked.
Irony,Adolph Hitler was world war 2.
He was a nobody in world war 1.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: infolurker

I remember this video at the beginning of the riots. It was being reported back then, that he was a cop. His ex wife supposedly identified him.

Now all the sudden he’s a white supremacist.

Mmmhhhmmm...

They know the low IQ crowd has already forgotten that. That was their excuse when the police were at the top of the target list. Now that they're not, it's back to being a white guy. How soon will it be before ABC newscasters are wearing goggles like Fauci demands?

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
a reply to: network dude

Yep, maybe home-schooling is the way to go. Unless you want nonstop propaganda drilled into your kids heads.

DING DING DING!

The best thing to come out of this whole coronavirus fearmongering is the kids being away from school. I hate it for the good teachers out there, but so many of our kid's teachers have been brainwashed and spread rewritten history, and all of those bad apples ruin the rest.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox
I watched so many live streams during those 'protests', i'm gonna have to call BS.
But its the MSM, so it's not surprising.

Yep it is quite clear by now the media
CNN MSNBC NBC ABC CBS NYTimes etc.
thinks all Americans are mentally challenged fools who will believe anything they say.

That is why exactly, uh, nearly no Americans, believe what they say anymore.

Even highly leftist/liberal/and DNC who run Huffpost know it to be true
and their poll which is usually highly skewed in favor of liberalism (MSM)
says 71% of Americans don't think journalism in the US is honest.
So the really numbers must be far far worse. www.huffpost.com...

edit on 7/30/20 by The2Billies because: format

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
a reply to: network dude

Yep, maybe home-schooling is the way to go. Unless you want nonstop propaganda drilled into your kids heads.

DING DING DING!

The best thing to come out of this whole coronavirus fearmongering is the kids being away from school. I hate it for the good teachers out there, but so many of our kid's teachers have been brainwashed and spread rewritten history, and all of those bad apples ruin the rest.

Also, now 40% of ALL parents are now considering making the move to online education permanent for their children. Which means parents can choose the curriculum and it won't be dictated by liberal/leftist colleges/universities that won't even allow a conservative to say hello to anyone on their campus for fear of contamination.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   
A Hell’s Angel with an umbrella, like what would a Hell’s Angel be doing with an umbrella. People must think, we are stupid to believe that.a reply to: infolurker

edit on 31-7-2020 by Redhead6971 because: Misspelling

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Very true. In the sense that one man lit a match and threw it on timber that has built up for years and years.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Wasn’t there another thread that said he was apart of some white nationalist group?

So which is it?

In the US, HA's traditionally were white only...maybe that's where they were going with this?

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
And fire cause black people to loot the stores and attack police?

You can go on YouTube and watch around the country certain people loot target, have cars pulling up.
Certain people attacking police and then the report is it was caused.by white supremacy is almost laughable.

Google caucasian inventors and look at the images. They aren't even trying to pretend anymore

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Hells angels huh? Sounds like antifa soyboys are getting scared.

Is that some big burly biker types stomping on an antifa? Oh, wait, look over there. It's a squirrel.

Nothing to see here!

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Well we've all seen Bat Man's 'the Penguin' so we know the damage the right umbrella can do......

We need a new organization. Humans Against Stupidity!

It'll fight virtually everything. Because well most stuff humans do is stupid, left, right, doesn't matter the label if it is stupid we'll rally against it.

Anyone want to join me?

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I thought the protests were all peaceful? We’re they not simply peaceably burning in protest of their cause? Are we not citing this as peaceful because the Boston tea party? Is it because this person is CONSERVATIVE you are now comfortable calling the protests violent?

How do you feel about the many shootings and stabbings that have taken place, for example in CHOP? Portland? The child who was shot in a car by a vigilante? Non violent? Not worthy of discussion or simply dismissible in your book?

a reply to: infolurker

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join