It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hell's Angel Sparked Minneapolis Riots Over Floyd

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Misread on my part. I app... I am sor... I beg y... No worries, ya? You're alright, friend.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
What a load of crap!

This is pure political propaganda of the very worst kind. The implication is that hundreds of violent thugs rioting is the fault of one person.

Those were hardcore extreme Left thugs doing all the damage and ruining what was valid protest. The idea here is to whitewash that for political purposes. Only other fanatics will buy it. They want to shift blame.

Yes they do.

My question is "if you see someone commit and armed robbery, is it now OK for you to do it?"

All the press wants to do is shift blame away from "the peaceful protesters" onto someone no associated with the Leftest.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Probably one of those dastardly assault umbrellas.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Their internal polling shows the riots have had a massively negative impact on their election chances.

Despite all the agitprop everyone can see what is going on. Gangs of criminals looting due to oppertunity while overwhelmingly white Marxist movements (BLM & Antifa) bring violence and destruction against the average man in the name of destroying the country.

So they throw this out in a desperate attempt at damage control to try and improve the optics.

Not gonna work.

After they lose they will either have to purge the Marxist radicals from their organisation, or they are going to have a lot of problems in the future.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
Blame it all on the one guy? Are they all lemmings? They are setting up a scapegoat.

Might as well blame the building for being there to be attacked.

Yes they are. Polls came out recently that show most people are concerned and sick of it. So now they have to blame it on someone who is not them.

Poll: 77% Of Americans Concerned About Spike In Urban Crime — Blame Protests And Unemployment

dailycaller.com...

“At the same time they see an increase of violence and crime and are concerned that prosecutors are not prosecuting the crimes — they blame the protests and the high unemployment when asked what is responsible for the spike in violence,” Harvard CAPS/Harris polling director Mark Penn told The Hill. “They also single out social media for being used to coordinate violence and in their view not doing much to curb it.”

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

LOL the world didnt go to war over just over 1 man.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I remember when they were saying that guy was a Minni. Police officer.

The police even Had to put out a statement saying he wasn't one of theirs.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
So this guy is a Hells Angel? yeah...OK

Wasn't abc trying to convince me a rifle range in Kentucky was actually a battle ground in Syria too?
SMH

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

How do we know this guy wasn't drafted by the CIA to stir up trouble?

The government wants us to be divided on these issues.

Ya know what, I don't give a rat's ass if he WAS hired to do that, as unlikely as it is. The fact of the matter is, these rioter retards took the bait and did far worse on their damned own and of their own volition. THEY are responsible for all the destruction, because THEY have a choice -- go Full Retard, or behave.

Guess. What. They. Chose.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

How do we know this guy wasn't drafted by the CIA to stir up trouble?

The government wants us to be divided on these issues.

The Chinese, Russian, and whatever Marxist “revolution” didn’t need the CIA. What do people not understand about liberals and....

A) any means possible.
B) the ends justifies the means.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Sadly people taken as a whole are pretty dumb when it comes to News articles that are actually party propaganda.

I'm gonna get me and umbrella though.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Blame it all on umbrella guy? Are they all lemmings? They are setting up a scapegoat.

He was just a patsy ...

edit on 29-7-2020 by Infoshill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Umbrella man is humanity's version of the mothman!

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Yeah I call bullsh!t as well.
One guy caused the other few thousand people to destroy everything else?
That’s really reaching.

Its true...Your post right here is driving me to go protest tonight...I....can't...resists....the ...urge...

I guess anything to take the focus off young blacks and woke whites rioting and stealing....

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Umbrella man video.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Umbrella Man Breaks Autozone's Windows Which May Have Sparked Riots

There are no coincidences... Is it even plausible that DNC associates didn't have plans to fund and incite protests right before the election ...

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
Blame it all on the one guy? Are they all lemmings? They are setting up a scapegoat.

Might as well blame the building for being there to be attacked.

I blame the bricks for conspiratorially stacking themselves in convenient piles in major cities, then spontaneously jumping into the hands of peaceful protesters before propelling themselves into glass storefronts en masse. Store Fronts Matter! De-fund the bricks!

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: oddnutz

I remember all of my POC acquaintances sharing on Facebook and Instagram how rioting and looting is a legitimate form of protest.

They would want to shout me down everytime I meantion that all it does is hurt communities.

At a recent get together I got told I was an asshole for bringing it up. I said I couldn't wait for them to get the rioting under control. They were quick to remind me that the rioters weren't the same as protestors.

I told them that I didn't say they were the same and that for months I've been saying that the rioters and protestors aren't the same. I then said what happened to you all telling me that rioting and looting are a legitimate form of protest?

They couldn't give me an answer. It was basically "Yeah, well.." and then change of subject.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: new_here

The dreaded self aware artificial intelligence bricks. I was not aware they were released to the public yet. They just need a human for some moral support and they can do a lot of damage.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join