It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hell's Angel Sparked Minneapolis Riots Over Floyd

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I knew these riots and looting were not the fault of the peaceful protesters. These riots were caused by some Hell's Angel with an umbrella. If it wasn't for this guy, we wouldn't have all the violence and riots. All this crap would never have started if not for some biker nazi dude. He is responsible for all of it not the peaceful protesters.

Yes, they are going with this narrative.... Biker Nazi started all the riots and violence and made the protesters start rioting and looting.

abcnews.go.com...

Police: Hell's Angel sparked Minneapolis riots over Floyd

Dubbed “Umbrella Man” for an all-black getup that included hood, gas mask and black umbrella, police say the man’s actions soon led to an arson fire that was the first of several that transformed peaceful protests into chaos.

“This was the first fire that set off a string of fires and looting throughout the precinct and the rest of the city,” Minneapolis police arson investigator Erika Christensen wrote in a search warrant affidavit this week, the Star Tribune reported.

Police identified the 32-year-old suspect through an emailed tip last week, Christensen said.

Wiki has already been updated to reflect that the protesters are not to blame:

en.wikipedia.org...–Saint_Paul

The vast majority of protests in Minneapolis–Saint Paul have been peaceful. In Minneapolis, some initial acts of property destruction on May 27 by a 32-year-old man with ties to white supremacist organizations, who local police investigators said was deliberately inciting racial tension, led to a chain reaction of fires and looting.

Over a three-night period from May 27 to May 29, Minneapolis sustained hundreds of millions of dollars in damage from rioting and looting—largely along a 5-mile (8.0 km) stretch of Lake Street south of the city's downtown—including the demise of the city's third police precinct, which was overran and set it on fire by demonstrators after police forces retreated. Neighboring Saint Paul suffered damage to 246 buildings, mostly along the city's University Avenue business corridor.

edit on 29-7-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Right.

Damn wypipo.

+18 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Bull, I live 20 mins from Minneapolis. Only way I'll accept one person to shoulder the blame is if we get soros dragged through the streets.

But really, its lack of everyones personal responsibility and control, not one single human being

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   
So he's the reason all the gamestop's around the twin cities were raided? Not bored cucks looking for opportunities?

+15 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I watched so many live streams during those 'protests', i'm gonna have to call BS.
But its the MSM, so it's not surprising.
edit on 29-7-2020 by Black_Fox because: Spelling- ugh

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

How do we know this guy wasn't drafted by the CIA to stir up trouble?

The government wants us to be divided on these issues.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
This is just mockingbird media at work

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

Yep the local government not the national which has had a hands off policy far to long.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Fcking media. They'll do anything to protect terrorism as long as there are people stupid enough to keep believing them...

Too bad the lone Hell's Angel didn't lead them to the top of a burning building with no way down but to jump or die in the fire, all in the name of the innocent, law abiding, astronaut/brain surgeon/scientist/math tutor, John Floyd or whatever the hell's angel his name was.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

or MSS from China?

+15 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

So, the MSM announces that the mythical enemy of antifa & BLM sparked the coordinated destruction of multiple dem run cities - 1 bloke with only 1 arm available whilst the other holds an umbrella?

That's amazing - I wonder how many people will actually believe this BS?

2020 - the gift that keeps on giving.

link   

Gimme a break. You're gonna pin it all on one guy missing a chromosome? Do you blindly believe everything just because it is called news?

link   
Blame it all on the one guy? Are they all lemmings? They are setting up a scapegoat.

Might as well blame the building for being there to be attacked.
edit on 7 29 2020 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I remember this video at the beginning of the riots. It was being reported back then, that he was a cop. His ex wife supposedly identified him.

Now all the sudden he’s a white supremacist.

Mmmhhhmmm...

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Yeah I call bullsh!t as well.
One guy caused the other few thousand people to destroy everything else?
That’s really reaching.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

edit on 29-7-2020 by Middleoftheroad because: I was wrong sorry OP.

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

So one felon dying at police hands after fighting arrest can't spark violent and criminal riots, but one man dressed in a gas mask and carrying an umbrella can? That's what they're trying to say here?

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Yes, umbrella man bad and Epstein committed suicide - everything else - nutty conspiracy theory.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Was the umbrella considered tactical in any way? Should umbrellas be registered now?

I remember a British officer using one in 'A Bridge Too Far'. Was it a military umbrella?

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Yeah I call bullsh!t as well.
One guy caused the other few thousand people to destroy everything else?
That’s really reaching.

One man started WW I so anything is possible.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join