It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Does Meaningful Law Enforcement And Criminal Justice Reform Look Like?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: M5xaz
Or is progressive "virtue signalling" more important than people getting shot ?

Funny that you think me, who is a Libertarian, is a Progressive when it was your s****y Republican party which started Progressivism.

I'm for sensible criminal justice reform, the fact that you like to cite the most outlying examples of why it doesn't work shows your are a status quo, big-government authoritarian.

My post history show that I am a LEA supporting conservative.
Your proposed reforms have failed, already cuasing rising crime, despite you ignoring the rising dead as a result.
They are nonsensical and a fantasy.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Once again, I'm for sensible criminal justice reform, the fact that you like to cite the most outlying examples of why it doesn't work shows your are a status quo, big-government authoritarian.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: M5xaz

Once again, I'm for sensible criminal justice reform, the fact that you like to cite the most outlying examples of why it doesn't work shows your are a status quo, big-government authoritarian.

News update - The US is a democracy, NOT under authoritarian rule, and never has been, therefore supporting the existing justice system is thus not supporting authoritarianism. QED.

Also, you stating that supporting the existing police ( and military for that matter), standard conservative positions, is somehow supporting big government is just plain false
Child-like arguments.

Finally, rising homicide and crime is not common sense.
Throughout this thread, you have provided zero references and even less proof for the validity of your proposed "reforms"

The fact you support this shows you are not a libertarian but an anarchist

Have a heart for the crime victims, instead
edit on 10-8-2020 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join