It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Defendant Shall Not Attend Protests”: In Portland, Getting Out of Jail Requires Relinquishing

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

The virus we have no control over, but the violent mobs we can fix. People who live in the cities where it's happening need to make their voices heard, and we all know the street thugs are the same small number of people over and over again.

What irks me are the vast majority of us who in those cities just sit on their hands and watch it happen. Imagine millions of ordinary law-abiding people taking over the streets from these small groups of thugs. At some point it's got to happen. It's not even partisan really since most from both sides are sickened by the mess.

Why in the hell are politicians from either side allowing it to keep on going. The peaceful protests at first were justified and perfectly OK, but enough is enough! The real protesters should be very angry the damn anarchists took over.

I'm so happy to be living in a moderate city where one broken window would bring down the wrath of local law enforcement on them. I'm brought almost to tears knowing how many good people from both sides of the aisle are trapped in cities where the authorities let them down. It will take decades to recover from this.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: burdman30ott6

The virus we have no control over, but the violent mobs we can fix.

We had complete control over the response to the virus, which lead to local and state leaders crapping all over Rights, freedoms, and prosperity. The average American isn't a retarded dumbass, they're just unconfrontational enough to allow the retarded dumbasses to yell louder and appear to be the majority in #holes like Portland.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Notoneofyou

Have these people been convicted of a violent crime or any crime?

So by your logic.

I can rape, murder, burn property, steal, beat the living crap out of you...

But i wasn't convicted yet or cought so therefore I'm free and clear to do whatever i see just.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
You really need to take some time from ATS and learn about the US .
Take some US Civics courses.
Read some books.
No , not from radicals as it appears your US education came from .

Denying ignorance.
Why ?
Why do some folks need to post anything they want here ?

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

watch the damn live stream videos , if you think setting fires and doing as much damage as possible is peaceful then you are the problem .

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
You know, i’ve been thinking

Since peaceful protest seemingly now includes rape, murder, assault, blinding with lasers, deafening with bullhorns, arson, robbery, looting, blocking vital infrastructure and treason against the state I am forced to conclude this is an elaborate scheme to get the masses to support a blanket ban on actual, legitimate protest.

On that note if these were right wing riots the same pro-“protest” media and corporate outlets would be calling for death marches.
edit on 2972020 by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw

watch the damn live stream videos , if you think setting fires and doing as much damage as possible is peaceful then you are the problem .

Stole my thunder.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   

This is setting up a precedent, I imagine the authorities are simply preparing for November when trump loses the election and the army of rabid right wingers take to the streets. So while they may applaud this move right now, but soon they will be in firing line and if ats is still around we will see them up on the soap box with thread after thread about their constotutiinally protected rights being removed.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

The rioters should be glad they weren't detained as terrorists and sent to Gitmo.

That is what they deserve.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You mean Trump and Trump supporters won't except the results of the election like Hillary, her supporters, and the DNC have done for the last 4 years?

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

You mean Trump and Trump supporters won't except the results of the election like Hillary, her supporters, and the DNC have done for the last 4 years?

Only the lowest of iq’s think that President Trump and his supporters wont accept the results if he loses

It’s 100% wrong and there is NOTHING to base that moronic opinion on

I’ll accept it. And simply make sure I vote again next time.

It’s the weak and the gutless who screech and cry and whine and stamp their feet when they don’t get their way.

Trump will accept it. ALL of his supporters will accept it.

But, it’s not gonna happen and the child you responded to knows that Trump is going to win, easily.
edit on 29 7 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

This is setting up a precedent, I imagine the authorities are simply preparing for November when trump loses the election and the army of rabid right wingers take to the streets. So while they may applaud this move right now, but soon they will be in firing line and if ats is still around we will see them up on the soap box with thread after thread about their constotutiinally protected rights being removed.

I bet you can imagine it I also bet that it gets you all excited too.

You watch too many westerns.
🤡

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
It’s not Trump supporters who take to the streets and attack small children and the elderly like a bunch of gutless cucks.

That’s the ultra fascist left wing pussies who can’t accept an election loss.

Round two coming up cuck, round two coming up.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

Well trump supporters much like the current POTUS have extremely thin skins, it's an outrage culture to counter the cancel culture, it's quite entertaining to watch unfold.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Not to our enemies, it’s just what they want..

I believe as little as a year from now we will regret, how we reacted to this attack.

Indeed united the United States is the strongest nation on earth, divided we are not focused and can be easily fooled and conquered, in ways never seen done before.

Lol I am just kidding around.. it is entertaining...

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   
What a load of sh!t

Trump will accept a loss and so will his supporters

That’s easy to see

It’ll be laughable to watch the dEms try and better this Presidency

Laughable

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   

If you continue to conflate rioters, murderers, looters, arsonists with "protesters" then we're going to have issues.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I'll let Tucker Carlson explain this

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Stupid youtube I can't watch that.

I take it he's being a massive hypocrit.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: SaturnFX

Stupid youtube I can't watch that.

I take it he's being a massive hypocrit.

Yeah, it basically shows the same scene, one is left at a city hall, the other some years later is the right at city hall. the left are monsters uncontrollable, the right are practicing their constitutional duty...but its the same exact scene (yelling, disrupting, etc).

So there you have it...this is never about principles, its all about if they like the message of the protest or not. If they like it, patriots that should be seen as heroes. if they don't like the messages, its criminal rabble savages.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join