It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 7-Day Freeky Dream Challenge!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Run the 7-day Dream Challenge gauntlet if you dare. Your objective... dream in any video game, movie, book, or source material of your choosing. Why? Because dreams are influenced by our waking life experiences, watch a horror movie, have nightmares. Also, active dreaming promotes the development of an atrophic dreaming mind unlocking better long-term memory, higher-brain function, metacognition, creativity and can release stress, anxiety, fear in place of fun, joy, and happiness as dreaming also connects to our bodies limbic-system. Learn lots of dream neuroscience and go from passive dreaming to active dreaming... for fun and entertainment!

Here's the Challenge: www.dreamingforgamers...

Here's the mad genius behind the insanity: dreamingforgamers.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: YouAreDreaming

Had a weird one last night:

It was a bright, sunny and pleasant day. I was outside in a shopping district carrying a large, round suitcase which I knew contained several articles of my clothing I wanted to have altered.

I entered a somewhat “old fashioned”, maybe “quaint” is the right word?, men’s clothing shop, which at first appeared to be empty; no customers, no employees.

I called out a “Hello?”, and from a back room, the shopkeeper emerged. He was a older guy, late sixties maybe early seventies, 5’ 6”or 7”, mostly bald, but what hair he had was white, wearing black, thick-rimmed glasses.

But what stood out most was the coat-like “thing” he was wearing: it appeared to be some sort of elaborate patterned velvet-like fabric, deep red, like a dark ruby in color, it was longer than a normal jacket, going down to about the guys knees.

The shopkeeper apologized for not greeting me when I entered, saying that he had been attending an “engagement party” in the back rooms.

It was then that I noticed that, at the collar of his odd coat, on each side like some kind of closing device, were sliver forks, as you would eat with, tines out, just under his chin.

My last thought before waking was “He’s gonna stab himself in the throat if he’s not careful!”

edit on 29-7-2020 by Bhadhidar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
one time I astral projected to a future reality which seemed like LA or Venice beach or something. The buildings were futuristic and i ended up walking into one.
there was a line of people waiting to sit in this machine and put a helmet on.
I waited for a little and then got to sit down and put the helmet on.

When i did my consciousness was transported into Mario and I got to play Mario 1 as Mario. I was this big bubbly mario cartoon and played the first level of Mario 1 on regular nintendo. Definitely one of the craziest astral projections i've had.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar
a reply to: YouAreDreaming

Had a weird one last night:

It was a bright, sunny and pleasant day. I was outside in a shopping district carrying a large, round suitcase which I knew contained several articles of my clothing I wanted to have altered.

I entered a somewhat “old fashioned”, maybe “quaint” is the right word?, men’s clothing shop, which at first appeared to be empty; no customers, no employees.

I called out a “Hello?”, and from a back room, the shopkeeper emerged. He was a older guy, late sixties maybe early seventies, 5’ 6”or 7”, mostly bald, but what hair he had was white, wearing black, thick-rimmed glasses.

But what stood out most was the coat-like “thing” he was wearing: it appeared to be some sort of elaborate patterned velvet-like fabric, deep red, like a dark ruby in color, it was longer than a normal jacket, going down to about the guys knees.

The shopkeeper apologized for not greeting me when I entered, saying that he had been attending an “engagement party” in the back rooms.

It was then that I noticed that, at the collar of his odd coat, on each side like some kind of closing device, were sliver forks, as you would eat with, tines out, just under his chin.

My last thought before waking was “He’s gonna stab himself in the throat if he’s not careful!”

I just think it's amazing our minds can be so inventive with story and narratives in a way that appears like our waking reality but is entirely composed of thoughts being rendered in our mind. Very cool dream!

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
one time I astral projected to a future reality which seemed like LA or Venice beach or something. The buildings were futuristic and i ended up walking into one.
there was a line of people waiting to sit in this machine and put a helmet on.
I waited for a little and then got to sit down and put the helmet on.

When i did my consciousness was transported into Mario and I got to play Mario 1 as Mario. I was this big bubbly mario cartoon and played the first level of Mario 1 on regular nintendo. Definitely one of the craziest astral projections i've had.

That's epic! The untapped potential for fun and entertainment with dreams... endless.

top topics

join